Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba (7414 Views)

PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times / Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by usbcable(m): 5:30am On Apr 13, 2015
You be the judge.
lol.
Nonetheless congratulations to INEC for a PEACEFUL election.

Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by usbcable(m): 5:32am On Apr 13, 2015
By the way kudos to GEJ for spoilin market for our lawyers.

Now its a season of loosers congratulating the victors.

At least it will reduce the amount of elections conducted mid year.

Sai GEJ for UN sec gen. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by rabimlomo: 5:41am On Apr 13, 2015
That is interesting. shocked shocked
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by stevewale(m): 5:48am On Apr 13, 2015
What a coincidence ... let's hope for the best. Simply means not yet time for naija to have a female governor ....

But come to think of it, i was surprise the woman could have that much vote cos d hausas dont support the culture of having a woman at d helms of affairs
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by usbcable(m): 5:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Unlike other results where the lossing contestants has congratulated the victors.
Does amyone have a confirmation of Aisha congratulating her PDP counterpart?

Why is information about North central states hard to come by ezcept for Kwara?

2 Likes

Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by dustmalik: 5:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Silver bird are misleading the public. the results in Taraba haven't been announced yet. they simply took the presidential one and announced it. Ask yourself, how on earth is it possible to poll exact same figures as the presidential election? that's bad journalism, as far as i'm concerned.

5 Likes

Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by usbcable(m): 5:49am On Apr 13, 2015
stevewale:
What a coincidence ... let's hope for the best. Simply means not yet time for naija to have a female governor ....

But come to think of it, i was surprise the woman could have that much vote cos d hausas dont support the culture of having a woman at d helms of affairs
She is a Senator and she won the primaries with a landslide victory.
So she is no small fish

1 Like

Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by usbcable(m): 5:50am On Apr 13, 2015
dustmalik:
Silver bird are misleading the public. the results in Taraba haven't been announced yet. they simply took the presidential one and announced it. Ask yourself, how on earth is it possible to poll exact same figures as the presidential election? that's bad journalism, as far as i'm concerned.

errrr they added 5 to PDP nah.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by usbcable(m): 5:52am On Apr 13, 2015
seriously it's a huge result to be looked at.

But not impossible.
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by usbcable(m): 5:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Or can we say it was copy and paste

grin

1 Like

Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by usbcable(m): 6:09am On Apr 13, 2015
does any one have the breakdown of how the voting went down in the 14 LGAs.
at least one will do a comparison with thatbof the presidential.
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by Firmjudge(m): 6:12am On Apr 13, 2015

I will say it over and over again if APC wins Taraba state i will leave Nairaland forever

Mama APC is good, But Darius Dickson is Far better than her no be only APC na JJC
no be only first female Governor
DDI all the way jor..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by gerrardomendes(m): 6:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Who said lightening does not strike twice??
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by CEOconcord(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2015
usbcable:
does any one have the breakdown of how the voting went down in the 14 LGAs.
at least one will do a comparison with thatbof the presidential.

This is d OFFICIAL BREAKDOWN

Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by thefakestan: 7:11am On Apr 13, 2015
stevewale:

The Hausa should stop playing, why not vote a. Female governor in. Zamfara , Yobe, Sokoto they want to play on our intelligence.
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by ibkgab001: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by Mhomies: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2015
brb
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by BJ4REEL(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Well, i initially thought we were on course to having the first female governor
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2015
I could have love her to win but it is only a wish. BTW where are the first female elect governor in Nigeria APC singers disturbing us here
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by Koolmexxi(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Choiii... In an election dat obviously recorded a low turnout compared to the presidential elections and yet the both parties polled the exact same figures Well let the babaRIGA win.... OP dis is electoral Telemundi oooo...
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Election magic,even Prof. Pella can't pull this stunt.
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by Gentlebabs(m): 8:06am On Apr 13, 2015
stevewale:

. Truth us, it is logical to align with the Central Government...
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by abubaka101: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Gentlebabs:
. Truth us, it is logical to align with the Central Government...
They're not Hausa's predominantly. You hav Jukuns among them.
Plus, the state is predominantly Christian. They've never had a Muslim governor.

2 Likes

Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by poppincash: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2015
usbcable:
You be the judge.
lol.
Nonetheless congratulations to INEC for a PEACEFUL election.

if u were thinking they wud allow a muslim to rule taraba then u must have been high on cowdung
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by Abbey2sam(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2015
You people have to know one thing about taraba state, they have religion sentiments and Christians are the majorities there .

The Christians don't like to be rule by the Muslims (the minorities)
so I was surprised when I read that a female (Muslim ) is winning but deep down I know that she was never gonna win.

disclaimer: I'm not by any chance a fanatic, I just saying how thing stands in taraba state.....I knew all this cuz I'm in adamawa state

1 Like

Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by Hiroshize(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2015
CEOconcord:

Donga was cancelled, the result isn't final yet..

As at press time Sadauna local government result was yet to be presented hence the state Returning Officer had to adjourn collection of results till 12 noon. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/pdp-kicks-as-inec-cancels-donga-lg-election-in-taraba/#sthash.NwtOcJmB.dpuf

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/pdp-kicks-as-inec-cancels-donga-lg-election-in-taraba/
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by afanide: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2015
That's to say Taraba is more like Jos where xtians dont want the Muslims to rure over them........

Thought Taraba was predominantly Muslims

1 Like

Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by pressplay55: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2015
abubaka101:

They're not Hausa's predominantly. You hav Jukuns among them.
Plus, the state is predominantly Christian. They've never had a Muslim governor.
is danbaba subtai a christain?
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by Dbestmax(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2015
coulda loved to see a female government..... could be fun
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by usbcable(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2015
CEOconcord:

How come your own total is more than the total shown on the TV screen?

1 Like

Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by usbcable(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2015
:oSo the Mod can modify the thread topic.

Oga na power for NL admins oooo
Re: Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba by Mogten(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2015
pressplay55:

is danbaba subtai a christain?
Yes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Think IPOB Should Not Boycott 2019 Election, Engage Me In A Debate. / There Is Nothing Progressive About APC - Ebenezer Babatope / More Will Go Down IPOB Celebrate With Corpse Of Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.