Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally (1420 Views)

2016 APC Governorship Rally In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) / Final Governorship Election Result In Taraba / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally by autotrader014(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
PDP is have their final governorship campaign rite now and from what i see, it will be hard for Nyesom Nwike to win Dakuku Peterside of APC. The campaign was done in a small feild yet it wasnt filled. We in Rivers cant wait for the outcome of the governorship election come next month.
Re: Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally by autotrader014(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pics

Re: Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally by autotrader014(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2015
More

Re: Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally by PhockPhockMan: 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2015
Op, what are you insinuating? You took pictures when the rally is yet to begin. I'm watching it on NTA live.
The crowd was huge.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally by autotrader014(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Op, what are you insinuating? You took pictures when the rally is yet to begin. I'm watching it on NTA live.
The crowd was huge.
It has already began

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally by PhockPhockMan: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
autotrader014:

It has already began
Snap the whole area let's see.
I wish I had fore knowledge of the rally, I would've been there.
Re: Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally by Ventura1: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
See people have rejected them. WHERE IS THE CROWD?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally by autotrader014(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Snap the whole area let's see.
I wish I had fore knowledge of the rally, I would've been there.
Network is so slow would ve uploaded more

Re: Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
okay
Re: Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally by autotrader014(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
More

Re: Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally by Vision4God: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
I hop nigerians are not deceiving demselves tinkn dat winning, love is by d pipl u c gathered.

Jus lik @ weddings few are really hapy 4 d couple buh majority,.... 'God knows der identity'
Re: Photos Of Rivers PDP Final Governorship Rally by size40: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2015
Anybody that knows Wike should tell him that the position of d Governor does not belong the Ikwerre's alone. Amaechi has taken Ikwerre peoples turn. Power is going the Riverine or other zone. Wike is a greedy fellow.
power must shift. its turn by turn. other tribes are not fools . Rivers state belongs to all of us.

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye, Oyedepo Are Corrupt - Primate Ayodele Opens Up / Funny Pics Of A Truck Pusher. L Guess We All Need A Change / Live: Patience Jonathan Visit To Onitsha, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.