Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening (65553 Views)

Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / I Won’t Devalue Naira, Buhari Insists / Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Insists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Lionsclaw: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
I love what GMB has done. His desire to work with another credible man like Bakare to bring in the best men on board is commendable. 1st move is a good one. However there are some very bitter Nigerians who won't let go of the past and stop hating or cursing those who voted for PDP. Yes some persons used the "Buhari is an Islamist" slogan before the election but elections are now over and they don't want to move on. These people are still bitter with those who didnt like or wanted GMB after elections and left to them such persons should be deleted from being citizens of this country. Look all of you who think those who voted for PDP will not benefit from Buhari's govt may die from bitterness except you accept the fact now. You may have voted for APC yet your next door neighbour who voted for PDP may get a job before you courtsey of Buhari's CHANGE grin that's the meaning of ONE NIGERIA and the beauty of democracy

2 Likes

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
makzeze:
Good one. I hope Tunde Bakare will not dissapoint.
Bro why the embarrassment? Na? See as U just make me burst laff inside banking hall because of ur attached picture.... LOL.... Nice one...
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by jossyj: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Buhari, you are now talking as a saint.
Remember that he that goes to equity must go with clean hands
also remember to jail the no 1 thief by your side tinubu and those govs that has been looting from pdp and now in apc after which we will applaud you and help to bring out those that are taking their families here with there private jets they bought with our oil money.
Also make sure you recover those oil blocks in the hands of your housa fulani and the likes of otedola for the benefit of the entire country and after then we will see you as mr clean you are claiming to be.

1 Like

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Olaone1: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
This is commendable.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by win1234: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gullible Nigerians, the man has said nothing as far am concern, he just showed his color as political antagonist fully equiped to defend his cronies & deal with his enemies. Let's see how ur script plays sir.

1 Like

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by adtiezy1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
jossyj:
Buhari, you are now talking as a saint.
Remember that he that goes to equity must go with clean hands
also remember to jail the no 1 thief by your side tinubu and those govs that has been looting from pdp and now in apc after which we will applaud you and help to bring out those that are taking their families here with there private jets they bought with our oil money.
Also make sure you recover those oil blocks in the hands of your housa fulani and the likes of otedola for the benefit of the entire country and after then we will see you as mr clean you are claiming to be.
come mak i no vex for you...una dey talk say tinubu na corrupt man... Yet una no carry am go court go face charges..na only maut maut una dey do up and down...watch nd see how corrupt pple are dealth with thru d court of law... Mtchew.. Buhari i know.. Buhari i trust...tinubu i see tinubu i respect

1 Like

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Pavarottii(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
san316:
Please we need credible people ooo. Not criminals.

This gives me hope that the country will be put on the right track again. It is no longer about compensating political gladiators but putting the right people in the right places for the best result. Buhari is the man for the job and APC is the party. We have to show pdp how a government is run.
Sai baba

Sai GMB

APC Sak

PDP Sam

GEJ Sam

Nigeria Sak.
And u feel tunde bakare is not been compensated?
Well let's all watch and see the next 4 years movie!
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by tonero230(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wike,you are finished.Sorry!
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Pavarottii(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
adtiezy1:
come mak i no vex for you...una dey talk say tinubu na corrupt man... Yet una no carry am go court go face charges..na only maut maut una dey do up and down...watch nd see how corrupt pple are dealth with thru d court of law... Mtchew.. Buhari i know.. Buhari i trust...tinubu i see tinubu i respect
You are just a big FOOL! That's all I av to say to u! Blinded by ethnicity n tribe.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by jossyj: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=adtiezy1 post=32675320] come mak i no vex for you...una dey talk say tinubu na corrupt man... Yet una no carry am go court go face charges..na only maut maut una dey do up and down...watch nd see how corrupt pple are dealth with thru d court of law... Mtchew.. Buhari i know.. Buhari i trust...tinubu i see tinubu i respect[/quote

if you like vex till thy kingdom come i don't care all i know is that those corrupt leaders are the reason we are suffering this much in the land of plenty.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by psquaret: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
finally we have made it. thanks to all nigerians for voting Buhari very soon we will all be glad that we deed. i love my country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Oyewalesegun: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
Message for Mr Mbu
gbam....u just speak my mind
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by buddydoze(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Did you hear him mentioned the word "System" severally? That is to tell you GMB is a man who knows and understands that nothing can work except there are consciously established systems, and procedures are followed to make these systems work. He also acknowledge the need for integrity to work the systems! Pastor Tunde Bakare is a great man and there are several others who are brilliant cannot be intimidated by any means. Ride on Mr. President, we gat your back!

1 Like

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by abubkhr: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mr Joseph Mbu as a human you are bound to make err, also as a human you have brain with which to think before you act. But you choose to act without thinking. Now who is regretting?
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by anigold(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
mapet:
Bros,

Using a failed GEJ as a basis of your perception of best makes me wonder if you're either living in delusion grandeur or you're simply smothen by corruption, you don't know any other...........

bros why cant you air out your views without attacking personality..
please learn to present your opinion in a civilized and polite manner..
thanks. have a nice day..
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by izinbizi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
I just realized how much I have missed the decorum, sound and articulated speeches of our proudly Nigerian Presidents.

Welcome Buhari.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by intergral(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
Goodluck did a great job. He has presented to Nigerians the Power to vote and make their votes count. He has presented to Nigerians the FOI Bill, we have the rights to express our grudges in words and even insult these goons in government houses. Jonathan got the tracks laid, the trains moving and the masses transported. Our roads are now better, our airports are now better and Enugu is now Akani Biam(ed), our SS/SE are "lifting off" from Enugu and "landing" without having to kiss Lagos road before jetting out.

Jonathan made history, when he made that call to concede defeat in an election which was clearly rigged. Above all, Jonathan Dismantled the Oligarchs of PDP and present to Nigeria a strong 2 party state. APC must as a matter of necessity, issue GEJ an award for this feat. OBJ crused oppositions, but today he is shamelessly frolicking with Tinubu, a man he nearly destroyed. Jonathan allowed opposition to thrive to present Nigerians with an option. History will be Jonathan's friend.

Jonathan remains, Nigeria's Jerry Rawlings. We must worship Jonathan as a god of Nigerian Politics.
please go and read about the responsibilities of a president then you'll know he has done nothing extra out of his duties...
Due to how the government has destroyed our education system in Nigeria under PDP for the past sixteen years, imagine places like abuja and lagos if you want a sound education for your children you must start preparing 200K for Nursery and 350k for primary school does that mean the child will go for NYSC after primary school...
This is not time to criticise a Man that has not been sworn into government yet, so let's pray for God to guide him to lead us to greener pastures not for you and me but for our children so that they will grow up in a corrupt free country.

2 Likes

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by adtiezy1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pavarottii:

You are just a big FOOL! That's all I av to say to u! Blinded by ethnicity n tribe.
MR wise tell me how i am blinded by ethnicity and tribe o.... Cus all i stated here is just plain fact.. U guys keep on ranting he is corrupt nd yet hez not being charge with anything whatsoever.... Sometimes i just shake my head for pple like you... Bastard of a thousand fathers ...ewu

1 Like

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by adtiezy1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=jossyj post=32675561][/quote] i don talk my own... If u insist hez corrupt simply show me d facts nd charge him to court... U can do dat as a citizen of nigeria..afterall we all want a corrupt free environment..but if u cant..biko shutup
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by hohafrank(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=pendicle post=32663161]Na tape rule they will take measure Joseph Mbu jail term after he is dishonorably dismissed without benefit from the police force.

Him and many of his cohorts like marylyn ogah and major general momoh will live to regret their actions under PDP rule.

They shouldn't cry victimization when the c.ock comes home to roost.[/quo Nothing will happen to them.They were only doing their job.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Pavarottii(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
adtiezy1:
MR wise tell me how i am blinded by ethnicity and tribe o.... Cus all i stated here is just plain fact.. U guys keep on ranting he is corrupt nd yet hez not being charge with anything whatsoever.... Sometimes i just shake my head for pple like you... Bastard of a thousand fathers ...ewu
Mr wise, tell me who is more corrupt than tinubu after u watched the lion of boudillion that showed his corrupt antecedents, if u don't av a name and proof of the corrupt doings don't even quote me again!
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by cross50(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
So jailing people is wHY I voted for BUHARI? Choi I don enter one chance OO. .
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Forwetinnah: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
kahal29:
Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists on Credible Persons as Bakare Heads Screening
Some panel members likely to be elevated to ministerial posts
President-elect assures defectors of justice in APC
Onyebuchi Ezigbo in Abuja

President-elect Muhammadu Buhari at the weekend said only credible, patriotic and knowledgeable Nigerians would make up the transition committee, as part of the first steps to chart an entirely new path for the country.

Screening of members of the transition committee, which will meet with a similar committee from the presidency on the handover from the Goodluck Jonathan administration to the incoming Buhari-led government,
THISDAY learnt, is being handled by, among others, Pastor Tunde Bakare, who was Buhari’s running mate in the 2011 presidential election.

After the screening process, Buhari, it was also gathered, would personally interview each of the members of the committee, as there is the major likelihood that a few of them would be elevated to ministerial posts in his federal cabinet when he takes over as president.

Buhari also assured members of the other political parties, who have been defecting to the All Progressives Congress (APC) of justice in the party, regardless of the misgivings about their former parties.

Speaking with reporters at his country home in Daura, Katsina State, shortly after casting his ballot in the governorship and House of Assembly elections, Buhari said Nigeria’s problem has been one of lack of accountability and a terrible budgetary system, which has resulted in the death of institutions.

Buhari, who is averse to an unduly large transition committee to prevent members from capitalising on it to influence the choice of ministers either for themselves or those they want to be ministers, maintained that round pegs would be put in round holes.

“My hope as well as my idea is to get knowledgeable and experienced technocrats that are really patriotic to study the handover notes by ministries and make recommendations.

“I want them to be completely detached people who are patriotic Nigerians, who are knowledgeable and experienced.

“If we get majority of politicians involved, it will lead to rows and we may end up with inconclusive recommendations, which are not very helpful in our condition.

“When I get it ready and before it is published, I will show it to the leadership of my party and the terms of reference, as well as the time limit and the result of their work.

“We will quickly study the recommendations before the inauguration so that before we are sworn in, we get into action,” he said.

On the state of the nation, Buhari said: “It is a difficult time for Nigerians as you all know. I have said it in the past that in the last 16 years, Nigeria has never realised the amount of revenue it received. A barrel of crude oil rose to about $140 and has crashed to about $50 now.

“During the 16 years, we knew some big companies that employed a lot of Nigerians and gave them training facilities like the Nigeria Airways and the Nigeria Shipping Line.

“Even the Nigerian Railways is managing to be on paper with some refurbished engines moving from Lagos to Ibadan and a few other places. But if you go to their stations all over the country, you will realise that they are in a terrible shape.

“The important thing in a country with a huge population of youths, with more than 60 per cent of them under the age of 30 who are unemployed, is that you need these institutions to give jobs and training to Nigerians.

“It is very disappointing that the PDP government virtually failed to use those resources to make sure that the economy continues to grow in a sustainable way.

“I think the worst thing is the lack of accountability and the terrible budgetary system. Imagine that over 90 per cent of Nigeria’s budget is spent on recurrent spending.

“How can you sustain development in a developing country like Nigeria with only about 10 per cent of your income going to capital spending? Things just have to change.”

On the gale of defections in the aftermath of the presidential election, Buhari said: “I think that this is mainly a question meant for the party. I wish Chief John Oyegun was here to answer you, because we have a system.

“Just because I was the presidential candidate and now president-elect, I don’t think that the system has allowed me to usurp the power of the party executives.

“But certainly, in a multi-party democratic system, fundamentally, it is the number that matters for the people. But for the party, what matters is the ability to manage the number so that the majority will have its way, so that there will be justice.

“No matter what the remnants from the PDP by May 29, I assure you or I assure them through you that there will be justice in APC.”

Addressing some of the issues that attended the outcome of the just concluded governorship and House of Assembly elections, Buhari specifically complained about a few unsavoury developments in some parts of the country like in Rivers State but asked that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) be allowed to give its comprehensive report first.

“I personally want to be legal about this so that people will appreciate that we believe in a system. What we need to do is to modify the system according to the law if we don't like it, and that no one should come out and do to the system whatever he likes. I have a lot of respect for the governor of Rivers State (Chibuike Amaechi) for his courage.

“It has been a long time and as you all know, at a certain time, the former Commissioner of Police virtually hijacked the state and the governor was virtually sentenced to the streets fighting thugs without law enforcement agents to survive as a governor, while the constitution made it very clear to all of us that the governor is the chief security officer of the state.

“So a lot of unconstitutional and lawless acts of the PDP are on record and we intend to make the PDP understand it and make sure that according to law, those who are responsible for that are taken to the courts and properly charged.

“We are in this system because we believe in it and we want it to be stabilised because it is better for our country,” he said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/transition-c-ttee-buhari-insists-on-credible-persons-as-bakare-heads-screening/206666/

There goes the senile old fossil from Daura on a revenge mission for his party. Did he remember to tell Shettima the bolded when the phantom Chibok girls disappeared instead of Blaming GEJ? ALL THEY DO IS QUOTE THE CONSTITUTION WHEN IT SUITS THEM.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by otigbagba: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
kahal29:
Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists on Credible Persons as Bakare Heads Screening
Some panel members likely to be elevated to ministerial posts
President-elect assures defectors of justice in APC
Onyebuchi Ezigbo in Abuja

President-elect Muhammadu Buhari at the weekend said only credible, patriotic and knowledgeable Nigerians would make up the transition committee, as part of the first steps to chart an entirely new path for the country.

Screening of members of the transition committee, which will meet with a similar committee from the presidency on the handover from the Goodluck Jonathan administration to the incoming Buhari-led government,
THISDAY learnt, is being handled by, among others, Pastor Tunde Bakare, who was Buhari’s running mate in the 2011 presidential election.

After the screening process, Buhari, it was also gathered, would personally interview each of the members of the committee, as there is the major likelihood that a few of them would be elevated to ministerial posts in his federal cabinet when he takes over as president.

Buhari also assured members of the other political parties, who have been defecting to the All Progressives Congress (APC) of justice in the party, regardless of the misgivings about their former parties.

Speaking with reporters at his country home in Daura, Katsina State, shortly after casting his ballot in the governorship and House of Assembly elections, Buhari said Nigeria’s problem has been one of lack of accountability and a terrible budgetary system, which has resulted in the death of institutions.

Buhari, who is averse to an unduly large transition committee to prevent members from capitalising on it to influence the choice of ministers either for themselves or those they want to be ministers, maintained that round pegs would be put in round holes.

“My hope as well as my idea is to get knowledgeable and experienced technocrats that are really patriotic to study the handover notes by ministries and make recommendations.

“I want them to be completely detached people who are patriotic Nigerians, who are knowledgeable and experienced.

“If we get majority of politicians involved, it will lead to rows and we may end up with inconclusive recommendations, which are not very helpful in our condition.

“When I get it ready and before it is published, I will show it to the leadership of my party and the terms of reference, as well as the time limit and the result of their work.

“We will quickly study the recommendations before the inauguration so that before we are sworn in, we get into action,” he said.

On the state of the nation, Buhari said: “It is a difficult time for Nigerians as you all know. I have said it in the past that in the last 16 years, Nigeria has never realised the amount of revenue it received. A barrel of crude oil rose to about $140 and has crashed to about $50 now.

“During the 16 years, we knew some big companies that employed a lot of Nigerians and gave them training facilities like the Nigeria Airways and the Nigeria Shipping Line.

“Even the Nigerian Railways is managing to be on paper with some refurbished engines moving from Lagos to Ibadan and a few other places. But if you go to their stations all over the country, you will realise that they are in a terrible shape.

“The important thing in a country with a huge population of youths, with more than 60 per cent of them under the age of 30 who are unemployed, is that you need these institutions to give jobs and training to Nigerians.

“It is very disappointing that the PDP government virtually failed to use those resources to make sure that the economy continues to grow in a sustainable way.

“I think the worst thing is the lack of accountability and the terrible budgetary system. Imagine that over 90 per cent of Nigeria’s budget is spent on recurrent spending.

“How can you sustain development in a developing country like Nigeria with only about 10 per cent of your income going to capital spending? Things just have to change.”

On the gale of defections in the aftermath of the presidential election, Buhari said: “I think that this is mainly a question meant for the party. I wish Chief John Oyegun was here to answer you, because we have a system.

“Just because I was the presidential candidate and now president-elect, I don’t think that the system has allowed me to usurp the power of the party executives.

“But certainly, in a multi-party democratic system, fundamentally, it is the number that matters for the people. But for the party, what matters is the ability to manage the number so that the majority will have its way, so that there will be justice.

“No matter what the remnants from the PDP by May 29, I assure you or I assure them through you that there will be justice in APC.”

Addressing some of the issues that attended the outcome of the just concluded governorship and House of Assembly elections, Buhari specifically complained about a few unsavoury developments in some parts of the country like in Rivers State but asked that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) be allowed to give its comprehensive report first.

“I personally want to be legal about this so that people will appreciate that we believe in a system. What we need to do is to modify the system according to the law if we don't like it, and that no one should come out and do to the system whatever he likes. I have a lot of respect for the governor of Rivers State (Chibuike Amaechi) for his courage.

“It has been a long time and as you all know, at a certain time, the former Commissioner of Police virtually hijacked the state and the governor was virtually sentenced to the streets fighting thugs without law enforcement agents to survive as a governor, while the constitution made it very clear to all of us that the governor is the chief security officer of the state.

“So a lot of unconstitutional and lawless acts of the PDP are on record and we intend to make the PDP understand it and make sure that according to law, those who are responsible for that are taken to the courts and properly charged.

“We are in this system because we believe in it and we want it to be stabilised because it is better for our country,” he said.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/transition-c-ttee-buhari-insists-on-credible-persons-as-bakare-heads-screening/206666/
....Now we have a leader
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Forwetinnah: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
Message for Mr Mbu

It should be a message for Shettima too...Ameachi is the Chief security officer of State for promoting APC Agenda..but Shettima isn't for allowing only God knows how many girls disappear in Chibok. Mallam Buhari's hypocrisy STINKS!? The constitution Also asked for his certificate before elections...did he provide it?? NO!!
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by cutelover19(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
shortgun:
Talk is cheap, all he has said there is blame PDP.
This certificateless Grandpa has nothing to offer.
Like your almighty GEJ has anything to offer! Abeg swerve jor!
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Lightening: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
Goodluck did a great job. He has presented to Nigerians the Power to vote and make their votes count. He has presented to Nigerians the FOI Bill, we have the rights to express our grudges in words and even insult these goons in government houses. Jonathan got the tracks laid, the trains moving and the masses transported. Our roads are now better, our airports are now better and Enugu is now Akani Biam(ed), our SS/SE are "lifting off" from Enugu and "landing" without having to kiss Lagos road before jetting out.

Jonathan made history, when he made that call to concede defeat in an election which was clearly rigged. Above all, Jonathan Dismantled the Oligarchs of PDP and present to Nigeria a strong 2 party state. APC must as a matter of necessity, issue GEJ an award for this feat. OBJ crused oppositions, but today he is shamelessly frolicking with Tinubu, a man he nearly destroyed. Jonathan allowed opposition to thrive to present Nigerians with an option. History will be Jonathan's friend.

Jonathan remains, Nigeria's Jerry Rawlings. We must worship Jonathan as a god of Nigerian Politics.

GEJ did not have any other choice. He does not have the complex personality (soundness of mind, etc) required to do otherwise.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by derecho(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
darnley16:
This administration truely is a Transparent one, I believe Nigerians have chosen rightly and wisely this time, I've never been so happy to have a President, #proudly Nigerian

God help you in your Endevours sir!!!!
Haba Bros,na only talk im talk na. Remember,he said he'll need the approval of his party.We can only pray for him.
People don talk pass dis one b4.
Letz not count our chicks b4 they are hatched.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lightening:

GEJ did not have any other choice. He does not have the complex personality (soundness of mind, etc) required to do otherwise.
While I respect opinions, I have decided not to respect yours because it is laced with fallacies.

1 Like

Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by Lightening: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
pendicle:

What problem do I have if he is even your mother's concubine? Is it not obvious you're cursed and punished like your famed hero.

A disgraced and well beaten hero is a cursed and shamed one and it is clear every male child in your paternal lineage SHALL AND ARE CURSED AND PUNISHED.

Tell your mother I am in that same hotel she came last week.

Bro, all.these attacks are uncalled for. Haba!
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by olayinkaj2(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
This is how a leader should talk not being clipped down by some useless and good for nothing cabals. Now pdp will take a back seat and learn how government should be runned, not using all the institutions in nigeria as if say na their papa get am, using them to do all manner of nonsense and those foolish ones too forgot their constitutional role and start dancing like a senseless goat doing the wish of their oga as if they want to die in power. We are in new era of change, change in every institutions and everybody should seat tight and face what they are meant to do. I believe nigeria is going to be great again. I know some people that are benefiting from jonathan's loot and stealing will not want progress but bad news for them, things are changing from now one. God will protect Gen. Buhari to be able to do his part in and move nigeria forward.
Re: Transition C’ttee: Buhari Insists On Credible Persons As Bakare Heads Screening by DanielGb(m): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
kosovo:
Bakare for EFCC chairman. Even pastors will flee Nigeria grin

u don finish dem nw

seriously, Bakare shud b given a position that wil tackle corruption.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari / The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.