Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. (1081 Views)

Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by Princeojua(m): 7:52am On Apr 13, 2015
Good day Nairalanders. Today, I heard something that got me off my feet's. I woke up this morning,while trying to turn on the engine of my Highlander Jeep. A quarrel insued between my neighbors, who exchanged a lot of vulgar words. I wasn't enjoying it,until the woman called her husband PDP for being unable to win on bed. She went on to advice him to make a change if his sex life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Seen cool
Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by aisha007(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2015
[size=14pt] the woman is^ oruebebeing^ but the man should calm down and^ jegaed^ grin [/size]

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by yomi007k(m): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Notin wey we no go hear.

If d guy wins another lady, that also wud be a CHANGE.
Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by tinuolababy(f): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by Debola69(m): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2015
HAHAHAHAAAA!!! Very funny. Your neighbour's wife badly needs to have a gangb*ng with like 7 conductors. Those guyz are true 'Change' agents and will knock her up in good time.
Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by Ahmed0336(m): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Dis woman mouth go land her for hot soup very soon undecided
Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by demelza: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Op, its "impregnate her" not "pregnant her".

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by dopeJemi: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2015
So what has your Highlander jeep got to do with this? undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by vislabraye(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2015
See the silly woman. Abi is she APC .
Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by Matttthew(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2015
booked. ... undecided
Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by Sylvarresta(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2015
So na Highlander jeep u de use, I tot na beetles u de drive ni, nonsense
Back to the topic, so pdp is now impotent
Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by Mhizizzy(f): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2015
Show off of Highlander jeep
Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Princeojua:
Good day Nairalanders. Today, I heard something that got me off my feet's. I woke up this morning,while trying to turn on the engine of my Highlander Jeep. A quarrel insued between my neighbors, who exchanged a lot of vulgar words. I wasn't enjoying it,until the woman called her husband PDP for being unable to win on bed. She went on to advice him to make a change if his sex life.
OP u are silly undecided
Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by darnley16(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Show off of Highlander jeep
ure dark :X

And preety too for a Yoruba (no offence)
Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2015
Op,point out the subject of the essay..

1. Your highlander jeep.

2. Your neighbour.

3. PDP..
Re: My Neighbor Called Her Husband Pdp Because He Couldn't Pregnant Her. by ironbody03(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] Since change has come to Nigeria

She also want a change in her life

THAT'S IT shocked

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This True....urgent PICS / S'africa Passes Law To Tattoo Dicks Of Hiv-positive People / Please,i Love Farano But She Hates Me?advicd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.