Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists (28754 Views)

Edo Election: PDP Winning 13 Out Of 19 Lgas / Imo Re-run: Results Update (#PDP WINNING) / PDP Winning Polls In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2015
I AM WAITING FOR IMOLITE /IGBO NOT TO BE A JUDAS AGAINST SS/SE ONWARD TRANSITIONS TO UNITED STATE OF SS/SE .

1 NIGERIA ? { DON'T BE SELFISH AND DROWSY WHEN YOUR ENEMIES DEPORTED FROM YOUR OWN

COUNTRY}

WE WANNA PULL OUT OF NIGERIA .
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
I AM WAITING FOR IMOLITE /IGBO NOT TO PLAY JUDAS AGAINST SS/SE ONWARD TRANSITIONS TO UNITED STATE OF SS/SE .

1 NIGERIA ? { DON'T BE SELFISH AND DROWSY WHEN YOUR ENEMIES DEPORTED YOU FROM YOUR OWN

COUNTRY}

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by nkemdi89(f): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Imo state election is always controversial, despite the irregularities in the poll owelle is going to win cos pdp can't win at the end there is no way 100 thousand people will vote for pdp alone.

1 Like

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
Enough of this Lagos rant. Calculate the number of houses owned in Lagos by Yorubas and also calculate the number of houses owned by non-Yorubas, and you will know that Yorubas are ceremonial landlords. You dont call yourself landlord when you cant LORD over the LAND.
im not sure u av ever bin to Lagos... Ask ur brodas living in lagos, 11persons in a room. Poor arrogant set of human being

1 Like

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Wike should go to imo state and help us please. Okorochas must not be reelected.

How? Help you rig? Well Wike may end up in jail soon. The way Buhari don dey talk now mean say leaopard never change skin.
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by eaccyboy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
chymystique:
I pray Hon. Ihedioha doesnt win Cause to me he has no better plans for imolites but to wrestle power .. In as much as i dnt like APC party, RoChas is a better ChoiCe btw the two. He has Done enough for imolites via many aspeCts esp roads and infrastruCtures etc and delivered in this his first tenure and so deserves to be re-elected but ma only fear is he might not perForm like b4 this time

PLS LET'S STOP BEING SENTIMENTAL AND BE SINCERE

**patiently waiting for the winner to be announCed**

u kw notin abt bin sincere am telin u. .. hmmmm Rochas win wahali he go sell una to hausa

1 Like

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by Ayima: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Igbo people are useless politically, instead of allowing Rochas to win so he can attract federal government attention to the south east you people are there fighting him.You people are too foolish politically, Instead you people to hold Ojukwu's Apga strong so that it can be your strength, u are there fighting for pdp.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by scantee(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Wike should go to imo state and help us please. Okorochas must not be reelected.
guy ur very funny ooo, i wish he could go there and hlp o. Rochas must go.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by Abagworo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
mamafunky:
Rochas we know jare, the others should wait until 2019.

Ihedioha can never be governor even in the next world. People asked Ihenacho to relax till 2019 but he did not listen. He is more popular than Ihedioha.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ayima:
Igbo people are useless politically, instead of allowing Rochas to win so he can attract federal government attention to the south east you people are there fighting him.You people are too foolish politically, Instead you people to hold Ojukwu's Apga strong so that it can be your strength, u are there fighting for pdp.
we are not depending on anyone like you and your people, we had our independent since 1960 and for your information we are not slave to anyone in Nigeria. ..

your Oba Akiolu us very useless.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ayima:
we are not depending on anyone like you and your people, we had our independent since 1960 and for your information we are not slave to anyone in Nigeria. ..

your Oba Akiolu is very useless.

1 Share

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by fippycbk(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ayima:

Ya, the same way Rochas held on to APGA right? Well, Rochas killed APGA in Imo state.
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by shaboti: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetlemon:
No weapon fashioned against Rochas will proper in Jesus name. Amen!

I love Imo people. They have always been the most liberal SE state. They are wise enough to appreciate the gem in Owelle and vote for him despite his "Hausa/Yoruba" party. God bless Imolites!

I suspect the kicks against the election result are from elites from other SE states who cannot stand a fellow SE state going to an "infidel" party. But they will fail woefully. By the grace of God Rochas will come out with even more lead.
imolites are suddenly more liberal becos they have an APC governor? Your 'divude Nd rule' mechanism is gettin old, u should try something better.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by dhesire(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE YEEBOES WILL NEVER VOTE ROCHAS BECAUSE HE IS A PROGRESSIVE. THEY RATHER CHANNEL THEIR ENERGY FIGHTING FOR THE OWNERSHIP OF LAGOS. Awon eleriibuu

kilode kee? this is too much joor!
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tosinayoko:
im not sure u av ever bin to Lagos... Ask ur brodas living in lagos, 11persons in a room. Poor arrogant set of human being
Your spellings problem is about to cause nairalanders convulsion.

1 Like

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by Occurstaem(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE YEEBOES WILL NEVER VOTE ROCHAS BECAUSE HE IS A PROGRESSIVE. THEY RATHER CHANNEL THEIR ENERGY FIGHTING FOR THE OWNERSHIP OF LAGOS. Awon eleriibuu
Nairaland Rule 2 = NEVER INSULT ANY NAIRALAND MEMBER OR THEIR TRIBE AND CULTURE
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Occurstaem:

Nairaland Rule 2 = NEVER INSULT ANY NAIRALAND MEMBER OR THEIR TRIBE AND CULTURE

K noted
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by chmod777: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Quite on point. I am from oruwest in Imo , I prefer PDP but Rochas seems focused to doing excellent job. I wish he wins
Kulas:
I am a PDP supporter,but i prefer Rochas to win.I am not an APC fan.I prefer Rochas based on Individual performance and not party.Ihedioha sounds more corrupt than Okorocha.Above all,Okorocha is an independent politician that doesnt dance to the tune of anybody.He is a man of himself.
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by uaphorism(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

what a waste! Your mother must be very ashamed of you and your destiny. Cretin! Bastard son of a thousand fathers! Fool!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by OneNaira6: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
I AM WAITING FOR IMOLITE /IGBO NOT TO BE A JUDAS AGAINST SS/SE ONWARD TRANSITIONS TO UNITED STATE OF SS/SE .

1 NIGERIA ? { DON'T BE SELFISH AND DROWSY WHEN YOUR ENEMIES DEPORTED FROM YOUR OWN

COUNTRY}

Me too. I seriously hope imo people won't end up proven what Anambra ppl have been calling them aka saboteur accurate.
I'm watching in 3D.

As for those mentioning how ihedioha is not a better choice than rochas. Is he the only person running against rochas? If the PDP candidate is corrupt, nothing stops una from chosing other candidates beside Rochas.
You all claim he performed but yet you all seem to have forgotten he performed when he was still with APGA. Ever since Rochas joined APC, name one thing he completed while with them? Name one project he began while with them? Similar to Amaechi, Rochas performed while he was with another party. Upon joining APC it's like a switch happened and both governors decided to forget their job. You all cannot be that retrogressive.
If Rochas returns back to power, I honestly pity una imo people

2 Likes

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
uaphorism:
what a waste! Your mother must be very ashamed of you and your destiny. Cretin! Bastard son of a thousand fathers! Fool!

Cry me a river bastard tongue

1 Share

Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by boxypane(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is just like man U leadind 4-2 @ 92 minutes, and Man city still Hoping to win 4-5!! LWKMD. Up APC!
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by codedslayer: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
[s]
Collynzo9:

Shut up! The over 300 000 people who voted for PDP are also Imolites, the contest is a close one and there are bound to be disagreements. Rochas is the only APC candidate in the South East who is incumbent, you cannot compare him with other APC candidates in the region.
[/s]

Road side welder, You are the one to shut up.
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by Caliph69: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
So negative numbers can be important during elections. We are watching.
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by phemmie06(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Truly he's winning, not even winning but he has won, at least I am sure he must has won his household.
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by 3Ceagle(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
OneNaira6:

Me too. I seriously hope imo people won't end up proven what Anambra ppl have been calling them aka saboteur accurate.
I'm watching in 3D.

As for those mentioning how ihedioha is not a better choice than rochas. Is he the only person running against rochas? If the PDP candidate is corrupt, nothing stops una from chosing other candidates beside Rochas.
You all claim he performed but yet you all seem to have forgotten he performed when he was still with APGA. Ever since Rochas joined APC, name one thing he completed while with them? Name one project he began while with them? Similar to Amaechi, Rochas performed while he was with another party. Upon joining APC it's like a switch happened and both governors decided to forget their job. You all cannot be that retrogressive.
If Rochas returns back to power, I honestly pity una imo people

Please highlight how the Imo people have suddenly become sabo. I don't think the Ikemba himself will say this. Agreed that Rochas movement to APC weakened APGA in Imo state, can you boldly tell the world how harmonious the party has been? Imo people I want to believe are much interested in personality and performance and not party affiliation. PDP have ruled much of the eastern states for years and what do we have to show for it even with PDP at the centre. Please don't let us beginning to wash out dirty linen out in the public. First, let all the Igbo leaders set aside ego and individualism and work together as true republicans we always claim to be irrespective of party affiliation for the interest of the region. Every Igbo person would have loved to see APGA become a strong force in the east, delivering common objective/manifesto across the east but what do have? Obi awuotu
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by CHPR: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I don't know you but you must be a coword... a Yoruba. aren't you?
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by PStacks(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
The most malpractices in this Elections were from the SS and SE, now we know which Regions are backward in nigeria and trying to pull every other region backward.

SE especially must accept the Wind of Change sweeping thru this country.

Wike and Patience Jonathan must and will Face a Tribunal soonest.
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by okorotonny(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Where FFK dey?
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by EmmyDe25(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Awon eleribuu grin You be Ilorin guy? grin grin
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by GreenCap: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
apc wants to rape imolites, please don't force yourself on us; God is watching you.
Re: PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
EmmyDe25:

Awon eleribuu grin You be Ilorin guy? grin grin

Ijebu ren waa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike / LASTMA Official Seen Using Sugarcane Instead Of 'kondo" / Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.