Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja (28763 Views)

Abdullahi Mahuta Shares His Jordan Trip Experience (Photos) / President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore / Supreme Court Sacks Dorawar-Sallau, Orders Swearing-in Of Abdullahi Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by dre11(m): 6:49am On Mar 20, 2016
Barely 24 hours after President Muhammadu Buhari declared the international conference on peace and stability open in Abuja, thieves reportedly stole the handset of the Executive Secretary of the World Muslim League Saudi Arabia, Dr. Abdullahi Bin Abdul. Security agencies which are said to be hugely embarrassed by the development, are currently probing the alleged security breach which led to the theft.

The victim himself is said to be worried by the incident.

Investigation showed that Bin Abdul had been accorded the honour of leading the Jumat prayer at the National Mosque on Friday.

A heavy security ring was therefore formed around him and his entourage by the relevant agencies.

After the Jumat service, many dignitaries and worshippers tried to move closer to Abdul which led to the alleged security breach.

It was gathered that the Secretary of World Muslim League later discovered that his handset had been stolen.

A top source said: “Despite tight security for him, some thieves made away with the handset of the Executive Secretary of the World Muslim League.

“The theft occurred after the Jumat prayer session suggesting that there was breach of the security wall at the National Mosque. Some smart guys took advantage of the relaxed atmosphere to strike.

“This incident created an embarrassment for the cleric, diplomats and most of the dignitaries that accompanied him to the service.”

Responding to a question, the source added: “The visitor from Saudi Arabia was shocked and embarrassed. No one could explain how it happened.”

Sources told The Nation last night that the matter was being investigated.

Another source added: “All the agencies have swung into action to arrest those who perpetrated the act. They will get the brains behind the incident. I cannot confirm whether or not any arrest has been made but we will crack this case to correct any misgivings.”

It was not immediately clear if the CCTV system at the National Mosque was working as at the time of the incident.
“The security agencies will determine the efficiency of the CCTV,” the source said.

Prior to the theft on Friday, the Secretariat of the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA), within the premises of the mosque, was recently burgled with hard discs of some sensitive computers carted away by unknown thieves.

The development made the NSCIA to eject some tenant organizations from the main secretariat.

http://thenationonlineng.net/thieves-steal-handset-visiting-world-muslim-league-scribe/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by akanniade10(m): 6:49am On Mar 20, 2016

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2016
grin grin grin

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2016
NaijA i hail ooooi

22 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by oglalasioux(m): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria. Our system of government is called kleptocracy. We just gave you a demonstration.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by Danzakidakura(m): 6:55am On Mar 20, 2016
they should search Buhari I suspect he stole the phone.

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by CecyAdrian(f): 6:55am On Mar 20, 2016
Hahahahahhaahah

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by Danzakidakura(m): 6:55am On Mar 20, 2016
they should search Mohammadu Buhari I suspect he stole the phone.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by crownwealth: 6:56am On Mar 20, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria under APC, where things are missing everyday.

Budget missing, Southern girls missing, campaign promises missing, hope of Nigerians for change and better condition of living also missing.

158 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by madridguy(m): 6:57am On Mar 20, 2016
Boys are not smiling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by jcross19: 6:58am On Mar 20, 2016
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/thieves-steal-handset-visiting-world-muslim-league-scribe/

see face of a terrorist. Well that's a welcome hug or handshake. See this is nigeria where no one can be trusted even our bubu can do the tapping.

13 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 20, 2016
welcome to naija where guys risk their life for a cell phone but hold on- in the national mosque! mehn.. moslem guys ain't smiling.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by GodpunishBuhari: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2016
The man misplaced his phone jor

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by hector: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2016
oh my God I love this news...I am so happy...oh I am so excited.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by jacabi(m): 7:19am On Mar 20, 2016
Very bad!

Jay: I'm very confused.
Kay: What happened?
Jay: I stole meat from the pot.
Kay: Oh!
Jay: Now, I can't remember if the soup spoon was inside or on top of the pot!
Kay: ?!

19 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by naijaking1: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by popesam1(m): 7:21am On Mar 20, 2016
Ameachi go steal the phone, since he said he doesn't like money, maybe he will like phone.
Naija this is not good oo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by rapistbuhari: 7:22am On Mar 20, 2016
Wonderful development....

Let's know his link with bokoharm, ISIS, al-quada and other Muslim terrorists.

This will furthermore expose the terrorist activities of Saudi Arabia

Meanwhile this man should be thoroughly searched and if not found, Buhari must pay for the phone...
from budget thieving to pickpocket inside national mosque

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by olatade(m): 7:26am On Mar 20, 2016
SMH...height of embarrassment,can we now see the image problem the president complained about.
And few weeks ago,som NL tigers attacked pmb for his statements abt it.
IamAnigerian...IamNotAcriminal.. bla bla...Lol

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by omoyemirally(f): 7:29am On Mar 20, 2016
Nigerians can steal baby from a woman's womb. Without her noticing it. But to use our big heads for something beta na waala.

10 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 20, 2016
They should call musiliu in computer village tomorrow.

He will fish it out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 20, 2016
National embarrassment.

Goons wey go empty your pocket during a handshake. Choi!!

They should call musiliu in computer village tomorrow.

He will fish it out

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by Siberia101: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2016
Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeewwww..
Country wey ship Don loss...
U dey cry for IPhone6
Next news Pls

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by AmmarOscar(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2016
It's congregation of Wahabbis. I am not surprised at all. They're the same people who stole properties of shia in Zaria. What can you expect from the one who can even steal from the dead?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by SleekMallam: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2016
He's more scared of the contents of that phone including all the pictures and videos of underage naked Christian girls used as their sex slave. Bloody hypocrites.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by SleekMallam: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2016
We also expect lai Mohammed to come out and deny such.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by nedu2000(m): 7:58am On Mar 20, 2016
Ship dey miss for naija,una dey talk fone (2001)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by jamace(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2016
Oh, my people! But why? sad sad cry cry
Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by lekkie073(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2016
nigeria....land of insecurities grin
Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2016
So wrong. GEJ proved to us one thing that there are a breed of Nigerians who are audacious thieves the security agents should have known the possibility of this happening.
Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by onatisi(m): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2016
Even important dignitaries dey thief phone grin

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy For inside mosque. No chill at all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies / What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.