Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) (30357 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets His Parents In Umuahia (Photos) / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
May God give u an Ochendo Orji
demandtruth:

You must stick to PDP. That's your preferred party

Afterall, Ikpeazu is good for Abia.

ikpeazu is ok
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tribal creatures like this young unwise fellow should be banished !
searching4love:
undecided

JOBLESS YEEBOEES WASTING THE EARLY YEARS OF THEIR LIVES PROTESTING BECAUSE OF PEANUTS. WHEN THEY REALIZE THEIR LIFE IS MISERABLE, THEY START ROBBERY, KIDNAPPING AND DRUG TRAFFICKING FOR SURVIVAL. WHICH SANE TRIBE WILL GO OUT PROTESTING ON A MONDAY MORNING IF NOT THE JOBLESS YEEEBOOEEE YOUTHS. AFTER THEY WILL COME HERE TO SCREAM THAT THEY BUILT LAGOS. MUMUS

1 Like

Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by shizzleStar: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
[s]Bad losers and jobless people. APGA should congratulate PDP[/s] if they lose the election just like GEJ.
shut up! their protest is genuine!

has 'ikuku waterside' of APC congratulated PDP's Wike in rivers state just like GEJ?
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
Bad losers and jobless people. APGA should congratulate PDP if they lose the election just like GEJ.
Shut your mouth! Don't say what you are clueless about! Even a toddler knows PDP can't win election in Abia.
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by Chukzy001(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
Bad losers and jobless people. APGA should congratulate PDP if they lose the election just like GEJ.
Pls if u aint in umuahia, don't say wat u dunno. Here in umuahia, bende road 2 b precise, PDP hoodlums came here shooting απϑ they came 2 snatch ballot boxes, if not 4 d intervention of d army, lives wud av been lost. So bros, no dey where u dey cum dey make dis kind comment. Onye Abia kam bu...
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by Raiders: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
shizzleStar:
shut up! their protest is genuine!

has 'ikuku waterside' of APC congratulated PDP's Wike in rivers state just like GEJ?
double standard. Pdp rigged Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Abia State but when Ameachi complain people like you were calling Ameachi a bad loser and he should accept defeat. Otti and APGA should also accept defeat because from the look of things PDP is going to be declare winner. The INEC REC is just waiting for Ochendo to transfer the money to his account once he receive the bank alert. The Inec rec will declare pdp winner in Abia state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by macuwon(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Goke7:
Nigerians are very funny sha, I saw peeps from abia campaigning for pdp in Lagos but don't want pdp in their own state.

which kind wahala be this chai! Our politicians don use Nigerian heads finished.

Let's be wiser o

Nigerian parties don't have ideologies. It boils down to the ideology of the candidates whichever party he may belong and the people around him.

As for lagos, the oba caused it all.
As for abia, the incumbent governor caused it all.

Not the party!

1 Like

Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by ekiloui(f): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Khalessi:
Paid protesters no right thinking Igbo man will leave his business on a Monday morning to chase ghosts...

Shut up! Do u know anything about what they're going thru? U just open ur mouth and spew trash cos u have access to internet!

Meanwhile...that place doesn't look crowded...if u're in Abia and u aren't protesting don't complain 2morrow...my people are tired of Thief A Orji, his son and his in-law...na only dem waka come?
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by Drenix(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ve been in aba since on friday.. All I ve been hearing is.... Alex otti.. D pipo has spoken,d ve casted dia vote.. So inec u berra do d needful, which is to announce d winner of d election.... Alex otti.... Pdp don kill abians, most especially residents of aba,if una cum aba eh! Jisos, u go ask question if dem get governor or not... D man dey pay media pipo 2 dey show unbuilt projects........... Apga mke una no agree 4 pdp o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by morbeta(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=searching4love post=32671194] undecided

JOBLESS YEEBOEES WASTING THE EARLY YEARS OF THEIR LIVES PROTESTING BECAUSE OF PEANUTS. WHEN THEY REALIZE THEIR LIFE IS MISERABLE, THEY START ROBBERY, KIDNAPPING AND DRUG TRAFFICKING FOR SURVIVAL. WHICH SANE TRIBE WILL GO OUT PROTESTING ON A MONDAY MORNING IF NOT THE JOBLESS YEEEBOOEEE YOUTHS. AFTER THEY WILL COME HERE TO SCREAM THAT THEY BUILT LAGOS. MUMUS
[/quote

Your write up is hash, and I cam percieve frustration from here!
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
ekiloui:

Shut up! Do u know anything about what they're going thru? U just open ur mouth and spew trash cos u have access to internet!

Meanwhile...that place doesn't look crowded...if u're in Abia and u aren't protesting don't complain 2morrow...my people are tired of Thief A Orji, his son and his in-law...na only dem waka come?
Bye Felicia!grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by NwaforAbia: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:

U are a fool.
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by didfy: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
You guys keep saying joblessness BUT YOU CREATED JOBLESSNESS IN NIGERIA?
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by stigman(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
jamex93:
them dey mad

stupid Igbo ppl

Ewu
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by renzie: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
My heart bleeds for Abia. Nigeria should come to see what is happening in Abia state, This is broad day robbery attempt. All over the state Abians spoke vehemently of their frustartion with the T.A. Orji family and Govt. by voting massively for Alex Otti. However, T. A. Orji is heel bent on rigging the election in favour of his hand picked PDP candidate. The World and Nigeria should come to the rescue of Abia. The sitting Governor has thrown caution to the wind, he is senselessly brazen and bold he believes Abia is in his hands and no one can change the cause of things in the state. Workers are owed up to 7 months of salary, pensioners are completely denied their meagre entitlements, in frustration Abians have voted against his party yet he has refused to allow the wish of the people to speak. Things like this lead to crisis. If the president can lose and allow the wish of Nigerians to Stand, why will orji see it as impossible to step aside. INEC should come to the rescue of the Resident Electoral Commissioner in Abia. She has stood her ground all this while refusing to compromise however, it seems the pressure is beginning to overwhelm her. She obviously is becoming afraid for her life. The pressure from PDP bigwigs in the region is becoming too much. how else will you explain the fact that results from three wards that were massively rigged by PDP were cancelled by her and after a while the State Governor, Chief Olseh metuh and other heavy waits confronted her in her office and afterward she came out and reversed the cancellation of those LGA's. This lawlessness can not stand. T.A. orji has taken this too far. Judgement day is here! He has failed to realise that a wind of Change is blowing across the Country and in a season like this any ruler that fails to adjust will be broken, T.A. Orji will end up in shame since he has failed to realize it's a new season. Some of this leaders see President Goodluck as a weakling, but they don't realize he was simply smart. He recognized the shift and change and acted timely thereby writing his name in Gold instead of bowing out in shame. but not for Ochendo he will rather end in shame than hand over peacefully. Abians have spoken and it must stand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by apogeez(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Joblessness........okezuo abia worn that election
guy nawa oo! Wer u com4rm self meanwhile we want change not family bussiness #AM4OTI
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by CHIMCO(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Why cant Okezie ikpeazu be honourable and call and congratulate Alex otti. If he manipulate with his mentor and made himself Governor the sit would be hot for him.
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by kingofabia: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dear Lord,,some pple say they want PDP...pls as they grauduate and work for various compaines..may dose companies owe them for 6months.
when they travel around in their new cars,may their cars fall into pot holes.
wen they set up business,may they keep paying various levies witout seeing results..
may they live in a dirty environment forever
may their lands b snatched and b used to builds estates for the governor and his children
may their children remain jobless..

This is my prayer to every man and woman that said the present govt in ABIA is good for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by shizzleStar: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Raiders:
double standard. Pdp rigged Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Abia State but when Ameachi complain people like you were calling Ameachi a bad loser and he should accept defeat. Otti and APGA should also accept defeat because from the look of things PDP is going to be declare winner. The INEC REC is just waiting for Ochendo to transfer the money to his account once he receive the bank alert. The Inec rec will declare pdp winner in Abia state.
Tell that to the birds..

If there is one state were people are desirous of changing leadership, its abia. No amount of rigging or bribe can stop it. If the REC likes let him receive bank alert in millions of $, he dare not alter the decision/choice of majority of abians
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Crocz:

Hahahahahahahaha...da hell? grin

Holy sh'it...you just burst ma stomach with laughter..rotfl

You speak yoruba?

lols
I do wink

Sorry ehn @ bursted stomach, not deliberate.
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by MaziOmenuko: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chukzy001:

Pls if u aint in umuahia, don't say wat u dunno. Here in umuahia, bende road 2 b precise, PDP hoodlums came here shooting απϑ they came 2 snatch ballot boxes, if not 4 d intervention of d army, lives wud av been lost. So bros, no dey where u dey cum dey make dis kind comment. Onye Abia kam bu...

Did Ikuku win the house of assembly election?
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by Crocz(m): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols
I do wink

Sorry ehn @ bursted stomach, not deliberate.

That's cool kiss

I'd love to speak Igbo too, someday.
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
searching4love:
[s]JOBLESS YEEBOEES WASTING THE EARLY YEARS OF THEIR LIVES PROTESTING BECAUSE OF PEANUTS. WHEN THEY REALIZE THEIR LIFE IS MISERABLE, THEY START ROBBERY, KIDNAPPING AND DRUG TRAFFICKING FOR SURVIVAL. WHICH SANE TRIBE WILL GO OUT PROTESTING ON A MONDAY MORNING IF NOT THE JOBLESS YEEEBOOEEE YOUTHS. AFTER THEY WILL COME HERE TO SCREAM THAT THEY BUILT LAGOS. MUMUS[/s]
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR FRUSTRATED LIFE.
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by uchennamani(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
ayusco85:

Go call police na. Or better still take me to ICC. Yeye dey smell
'Stupidity' should be your middle name.
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by eagleeye2: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is it true that Ikpeazu has been announced as Governor elect?
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Crocz:

That's cool kiss

I'd love to speak Igbo too, someday.

see you.

Maybe if you stayed in the east during your formative years, it would've been easier.
Y'know that's when we learn things faster: language(s) inclusive.
That's when I learnt mine though, attended a boarding school in the West. smiley

My room-mates were always gossiping in yoruba angry...lols.
I hate to be left out, had to struggle and learn the language.
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by baysol: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
ayusco85:
I was at the secretariat this morning, I went for an appointment by 9am, due to the manner in which both PDP and APGA supporters beseiged the INEC headquarters which was adjacent the secretariat, there was tension around that vicinity, enough to make any one panic. The said appointment that took me there couldn't happen for fear of the fracas that might ensue when results are declared either in favour of APGA or PDP. I had to leave immediately for my house, and on my way back I saw this group of people heading to the inec headquarter, they were holding placards, and the poster of Alex Otti... and were all chanting "ALL WE ARE SAYING, GIVE US OTTI".......... Singing solidarity songs in favour of Alex Otti. I was able to snap this pics.

Worst voters are always the best complainers. why these full of controversy so? Na wa for all them Biafrogs make you drive them put for lagoon abeg. grin grin grin
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by OpraMenu(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Ori iwona buru... angry
ah ah has it gotten tO this ?
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by Crocz(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

see you.

Maybe if you stayed in the east during your formative years, it would've been easier.
Y'know that's when we learn things faster: language(s) inclusive.
That's when I learnt mine though, attended a boarding school in the West. smiley

My room-mates were always gossiping in yoruba angry...lols.
I hate to be left out, had to struggle and learn the language.
Lolz @ gossip

I guess I'll have to relocate for a few years to the East grin...someone used to teach me before thou, and I learnt close to nothing grin...she'll tell me a word and I'll forget the meaning and she'll get angry. I lost interest for a moment.

It's better to be where everyone speaks the language...you'll learn better kiss
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by chokovirus: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Goke7:
Nigerians are very funny sha, I saw peeps from abia campaigning for pdp in Lagos but don't want pdp in their own state.

which kind wahala be this chai! Our politicians don use Nigerian heads finished.

Let's be wiser o

Its about candidates not party.
Re: Massive Election Protest Near Inec Office In Umuahia Abia State. (pics) by ayusco85(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
uchennamani:
'Stupidity' should be your middle name.

Ur an illeterate. Probably a spare part seller. Ewu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police / Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.