Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Gov. Yari Re-elected In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Yari Re-elected In Zamfara (6411 Views)

Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari / I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Yari Re-elected In Zamfara by Islie: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
This is looking good for the APC in that zone

Capture all governor seat in that zone
Re: Gov. Yari Re-elected In Zamfara by Islie: 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Evergreat2014:
APC is not the winning party in Zamfara. The election was rigged here. You people need to come and see how frustrated the people here were when the result was announced.

Just like a guy opened a thread about people not happy in Oyo state which was a lie

At least I do stay in Oyo state and Ibadan to be presise
Re: Gov. Yari Re-elected In Zamfara by alexanderdeg: 3:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmmm if you are not in ZM at the moment . You know less of what happened here ...I preserve ma comments...daris God.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged Invasion: DSS Only Succeeded In Tarnishing Own Image – Fayose / Benue Killings: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara; To Meet Benue Leaders / Gov Ugwuanyi Directs Immediate Rebuilding Of Enugu Timber Shops Gutted By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.