Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,815 members, 7,824,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike (35180 Views)

APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Reasons Why Wike Can Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Alishachris: 7:05pm On May 26, 2015
Rivers state governor-elect Nyesom Wike has vowed to dissolve the 22 council chairmen who were sworn in yesterday by the outgoing governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, adding that, his action would be supported by Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s president-elect.

Wike stated this during a pre-inauguration lecture held on his behalf at Astec Event centre, Port Harcourt, arguing that the election that brought the council chairmen and councillors was done out of impunity because the court stopped it but the outgoing governor went ahead with the election.

“The outgoing Governor charged the council chairmen while swearing them in to resist any attempt to dissolve them because Buhari would not support impunity. Who is master of impunity when the court said don’t organise any election because it is illegal and you went ahead. If I dissolve them, Buhari would support me because that is the height of impunity,” Wike said.

He accused Amaechi’s administration of spending over four billion naira in conducting an illegal election at a time that workers were owed salaries.

Wike also alleged that there has been a last minute looting in the state. He cited example of Greater Port Harcourt Authority where he alleged that over N6 billion naira was paid in the last few day to Consultants.

Wike stated that at a time that the state is indebted, the outgoing Governor was clearing all the government accounts.

Amaechi has however assured that his administration would do everything possible to pay workers salary for the month of April, condemning the spate of protests by workers in the state over unpaid salaries.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/26/ill-sack-the-22-apc-chairmen-elected-in-rivers-wike/

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by luvinhubby(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2015
That was a foregone conclusion, with a PDP dominated house of assembly, those chairmen will not last 1 week after Wike's swearing in.

I pity the poor chairmen that will lavish their remaining money to wash their 'victory'.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by wise7(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Huffington: 8:02pm On May 26, 2015
Supported.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2015
Supported Endorsed GBAM

I Never expected otherwise

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by CVWizards(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2015
It's expected. Besides, if you're a job seeker, check my signature.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by wunmi590(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by mascot87(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2015
This Wike may just commit suicide earlier than I thought

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 26, 2015
It's not a strange thing, just the normal Nigeria politics

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Neduzze5(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2015
Of course!!

That is truly the right thing to be done.

A sham election as such as this in which the INEC did not participate, the other political parties did not participate and the good people of Rivers State did not participate should be cancelled and probed without waste of time.

Amaechi should be probed!!

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by kennydee05(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
That is not possible With Mohammad Buhari as the president. Everything will be subjected to the rule of law....
Oga Wike wicked you better remain calm make the SACKER no go get SACKED because the era of anomalies will be over in some days to come.

Rotimi Amaechi is the real game changer, I SALUTE!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Jboy5050(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
na wa o
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by gregg2: 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
Go ahead Wike.
The good people of Ribers state are behind you

Amaechi is a phool

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Isiterere(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
Rivers state film will be very interesting ; the thriller itself is very encouraging. Wike vs Amaechi =?

just that after May 29th, Amaechi will have federal might backing him.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by dotna(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
Supported

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by okotv(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
see finishing.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by gregg2: 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
Strongly supported

That sham of election. Where are our self-aclaimed activists? Where is Femi Falana? Where is Wole Soyinka? Shame on all of them!

Amaechi is a huge embarrassment to the Niger Delta

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by desmondDessi(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2015

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
J
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by NujiPress(f): 8:04pm On May 26, 2015
u just got elected and u are about sacking. which way naija??

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by georjay(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2015
Chai!!!!!!! Iwo wike omo nyesom koma leri koma fonu.....se suuru die loku......

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 26, 2015
Ghen ghen! Actor and badman, we go see who go win last last.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by luckaz(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2015
FTC pple
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by TheDauraMallam: 8:04pm On May 26, 2015
Why is everybody crazy this evening?

Is it because oyel don dey available again?
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by shachris02: 8:05pm On May 26, 2015
you can't sack an elected consul - Amended Electoral Act. Wike needs to be current with the latest events.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 26, 2015
The battle line is drawn.
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Gwekzy: 8:05pm On May 26, 2015
War coming

1 Like

Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Mayor21(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2015
luvinhubby:
u
umbrella
Re: I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike by Neduzze5(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2015
NujiPress:
u just got elected and u are about sacking. which way naija??

That's the way forward baby

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) / Angry 120 SARS Operatives Prepare To Leave Lagos Command / My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.