Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. (8850 Views)

Profile of Aisha-jummai Alhassan Nigerias' First Elected Female Governor. / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku / Sen. Jummai Alhassan Set To Become First Elected Female Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by kolomax(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=illiad post=32675She's not the first female governor.[/quote]she's the first female governor that was elected into office So get that
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by zicoraads: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fake news! Fake people on the thread. PDP has won Taraba state cool
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by zicoraads: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lilimax:
Lovely!
PDP has won that state!
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Election wey Ishaku(PDP) don win already... grin grin
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nakedicome: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op pls are u in Taraba? because i'm on my 4th bottle of orijin offered to me by my pdp friend(and flesh fish is on d fire). pls don't misinform almajiri cos i no fit run oo!
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Mayems(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
CountDracula:
I hate her already... #anti-feminist
sorry your unscrupulous hatred cannot make any difference. you can jump into the canal and continue hating.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by zimoni(f): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Even a woman won?

Opari. Lobatan.

The damn so-called tsunami have just 4years expiration period.

PDP shall be back in 2019, I believe.

PDP Power.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
illiad:
She's not the first female governor.
she is the first female elected governor, it is different from the first female governor which is mrs etiaba of anambra state,the word elected differentiate both women,although i heard pdp won there
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by robosky02(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Election wey Ishaku(PDP) don win already... grin grin

yea

from the early stage it was ALMOST looking a victory for the female (i did mention party)

but suddenly new results started hiting INEC and it seems the tide has change

any which way. big up to the ladies, 4 deputy governoship position in the bag already

wish this will go the womens way for once
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by tenry(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tattooboy:
who is then?
First elected female governor. A woman had governed Plateau before. I think when d governor was removed.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by ManUtdholic: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
zimoni:
Even a woman won?

Opari. Lobatan.

The damn so-called tsunami have just 4years expiration period.

PDP shall be back in 2019, I believe.

PDP Power.
bros chai
so u don buy am lyk dat
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
robosky02:

yea

from the early stage it was ALMOST looking a victory for the female (i did mention party)

but suddenly new results started hiting INEC and it seems the tide has change

any which way. big up to the ladies, 4 deputy governoship position in the bag already

wish this will go the womens way for once
oga modify the thread title and the original post.

Ishaku won and no female elected governor yet. Pls I'm not a fan of gender card. The people's will has prevailed.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by zimoni(f): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
ManUtdholic:

bros chai
so u don buy am lyk dat

I thought she'd won truly.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by A7(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:

Ishaku won and no female elected governor yet. Pls I'm not a fan of gender card. The people's will has prevailed.

1 lg result was cancelled, the lady got the upper hand at the moment.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
A7:

1 lg result was cancelled, the lady got the upper hand at the moment.

Oga are you a learner?

PDP – 310,805
APC – 261,326

www.nigeriatell.com/news/pdp-stops-apc-from-making-history-ishaku-wins-taraba-governorship-election#.VSviH-tw1YA
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by robosky02(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
for the records:

PDP Stops APC From Making History: Ishaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP on Sunday stopped the All Progressives Congress, APC from producing the first elected female governor of Nigeria.

INEC has declared Darius Ishaku winner of Taraba guber poll with 310,805. Sen. Aisha Jumei Al-hasan of APC got 261,326 votes.

Had Sen. Aisha emerged winner she would have been the first elected female Governor in Nigeria.

http://www.nigeriatell.com/news/pdp-stops-apc-from-making-history-ishaku-wins-taraba-governorship-election#.VSviH-tw1YA
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by chat2deen(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
CountDracula:
I hate her already... #anti-feminist

I hope u are not what am thinking u are? #Bisialimi grin cheesy grin grin
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by ManUtdholic: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
zimoni:

I thought she'd won truly.
lol
na lie
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by robosky02(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
WE AWAIT INEC TO CONFIRM IF SHE IS THE OFFICIAL FIRST ELECTED FEMALE GOVERNOR

FOR NOW

ONLY 4 FEMALE DEPUTY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED

thank you everyone for supporting the women. Lets see how it goes
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by A7(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
Oga are you a learner?

PDP – 310,805
APC – 261,326

www.nigeriatell.com/news/pdp-stops-apc-from-making-history-ishaku-wins-taraba-governorship-election#.VSviH-tw1YA

What in Gods name is "nigeriatell.com", some wack hungry open sourced garbage posting site is what that is.

Inec cancel result of donga lG, source VANGUARD: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/pdp-kicks-as-inec-cancels-donga-lg-election-in-taraba/

After collating the last lg result the results stand thus: APC=..306;616

PDP=..306;154

1 Like

Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
A7:

What in Gods name is "nigeriatell.com", some wack hungry open sourced garbage posting site is what that is.

Inec cancel result of donga lG, source VANGUARD: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/pdp-kicks-as-inec-cancels-donga-lg-election-in-taraba/

PDP=..306;154
oooops, thanks jare.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
The Taraba state governorship election Returning Officer, Prof. Muhamed Kyari has cancelled result from Donga local government area of Taraba state.
The result presented by the Donga local government Returning Officer, Mallam Al-Isah Sanusi showed that elections from the local government was marred by violent and snatching of electoral materials within five polling units.
Donga local government area has 165 polling units, the Returning Officer reported that cases of election malpractices occurred only in 5 poling units.
The cancelation of results from Donga lead to argument between the PDP state Agent, Rabo Usman and Prof Kyari the state Returning officer at the Collection Center, Rabo Usman pleaded with the Returning Officer to cancel only the affected five polling units instead of canceling the whole local government results.
Kyari finally over ruled that the Donga local government area result stand cancel.
Out of the 15 local government areas results presented Vanguard findings showed that the PDP was leading overwhelmingly and may defeat APC,
Results presented so far are as follows:
Jalingo, APC-37,714 PDP-19,047
Ardo-Kola, APC-13,042 PDP-14041
Lau. APC-13,096 PDP-20,598
Gasol. APC-42,888 PDP-12,527
Zing. APC-5224 PDP-28,005
Yoro. APC-6,936 PDP-18,696
Gashaka. APC-9,882 PDP-7,120
Wukari APC-16,268 PDP-64,608
Karim-Lamido. APC-21,023 PDP-36,455
Kurmi. APC-3,759 PDP-17,369
Takum. APC-13,306 PDP-26979
Ibi. APC-14,859 PDP-5,564
Bali. APC-23,263 PDP-13,314
Ussah. APC-12,772 PDP-13,229
Donga. APC-10,087 PDP-37,069 canceled.
As at press time Sadauna local government result was yet to be presented hence the state Returning Officer had to adjourn collection of results till 12 noon
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by A7(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
oooops, thanks jare.

Those results from nigeriatell.com are presidential results....

Source: www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/180347-jonathan-wins-presidential-poll-in-taraba.html

As thing stand our lady is leading... grin grin

I hope things remain that way grin
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by robosky02(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
A7:

PDP=..306;154

ok the woman still they there.. real woman real change
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by A7(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
robosky02:

ok the woman still they there.. real woman real change

They need to cancel wukari results too... There's low turn out yet pdp manage to come up with ridiculous figures.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
A7:

Those results from nigeriatell.com are presidential results....

Source: www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/180347-jonathan-wins-presidential-poll-in-taraba.html

As thing stand our lady is leading... grin grin

I hope things remain that way grin
leading with less than 1000 votes? Donga LGA will seal your fate...

PdP power.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by cKaiser: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
Oga are you a learner?

PDP – 310,805
APC – 261,326

This is the presidential election result you are carrying around

ABi the PDP bug don turn presidency to Gubernatorial for your eye?
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
it has just been announced that PDP won
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by robosky02(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:

please wait till the end

its not over yet
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by A7(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
leading with less than 1000 votes? Donga LGA will seal your fate...

PdP power.

Why u wan spoil our madams food nah. Abeg that lg shall remain cancelled jare.... And i dont think another election will be conducted there again.

Meanwhile Atiku has sent his boys to Taraba.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by meforyou1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
illiad:
She's not the first female governor.
If she wins, she will be the first elected female governor.
Re: APC Woman "waiting" to Emerges as First "Elected" Female Governor in Nigeria. by meforyou1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
A7:

PDP=..306;154
They will have to conduct election in the remaining local govt to determine a winner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor / The Difference Between Obio/akpor And PH Lgas 95% Don't Know About / FG Signs 250MW Power Sale Deal With Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.