Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,043 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him (8821 Views)

Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T / PDP Governors Dump Secondus, Ask Him To Step Aside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by AlhajiUmani(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
PASTOR IZE IYAMU CANCELS MEGA RALLY AND BLASTS APC GOVERNORS FOR DUMPING HIM

Information reaching our desk now is that pastor OSAGIE Ize Iyamu planned to hold his final rally today at 3pm to finally showcase his artificial support base at Garrick Memorial.

After the stage has been arranged and several bookings have been made, a total number of twelve Governors called this morning and informed the APC of EDO state that they are not coming for the rally and that they are not interested.

As we speak, they are already calling the musicians,artists and market women that were mobilized to the rally to make a refund of their money.

Currently, Ize Iyamu has crashed, he does not have the so called federal backing. It is clear that the APC governors don’t want him. It is clear that he has been rejected by the people.

Concerned people of EDO state please help me ask pastor Ize Iyamu why he cancelled his rally slated for 3pm today.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Enudapan: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

The man nd en wife the try for campaign shaa
So he is an odogwu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by gangstarmonk(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
That 700M suppose done finish by now...

If this is true, then they are wise. No reasonable governor would want to support an end to the good tenure of a fellow colleague.

Oshomole can not stand for you, if he has no personal interests.
Moreover, most of them are still beefing him. They can't remove him as the chairman of the party and still back him on this one.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Veqtor: 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
So he abandoned Christ and accepted Mohammed for nothing? Oda o!

A whole pastor, suddenly becoming a muslim all because of politics and money. The greed of man.

If he doesn't win this election eh... It will be a big shame.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lol

Obaseki 2 : Ize iyamu 0

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by tinsel: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lol

Obaseki 2 : Ize iyamu 0
So you believe this nonsense?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
tinsel:

So you believe this nonsense?

Edo no be Lagos so YES, I believe .

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Lipscomb(m): 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Igbos on nairaland can deceive themselves...Those EDO people I met today surprised me when they said they are going home to vote pastor iyamu.

The way iyamu will beat Obaseki on Saturday Igbos will join him crying.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by NobleAngell(f): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Veqtor:

A whole pastor, suddenly becoming a muslim all because of politics and money. The greed of man.

Pls how true is this?I heard it from a not-so-reliable source but I said it's not true. Besides, during the debate he introduced himself as Pastor Osagie bla bla.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Veqtor: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2020
NobleAngell:
Pls how true is this?I heard it from a not-so-reliable source but I said it's not true. Besides, during the debate he introduced himself as Pastor Osagie bla bla.

It's very true. Sahara reporters and other reliable sources carried it. He was even turbaned and the video went viral.

U can Google it to watch the video

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by AMYSTEV(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
This is just the beginning

EDO NO BE LAGOS

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by MrALIVE: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
NobleAngell:
you need a new sense if you believed this.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by complexBoss12: 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
we joke too much in this Con3
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by MrALIVE: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Veqtor:

It's very true. Sahara reporters and other reliable sources carried it. He was even turbaned and the video went viral.

what do you stand to gain by misinforming the public...

I detest people like you who thrive on propaganda...so honouring someone with a chieftaincy title means he is now a Muslim....can we say that buhari wearing an igbo traditional title called "Isi agu" with red cap means that he has converted to igbo religion...you need a new sense honestly.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by complexBoss12: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
funny news. I am not a fan of APC bt this fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by IamWonderful: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
I guess baby factory operators in the poverty capital of the south normally remove the brain of children of baby factories and replace it with cow dung

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by NobleAngell(f): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
MrALIVE:
Learn to stay out of convos that don't concern you if you wanna remain alive to keep using that moniker.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by jlinkd78(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
Noted
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by iluvdonjazzy: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
I like that chair.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by MrALIVE: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
NobleAngell:
Learn to stay out of convos that don't concern you if you wanna remain alive to keep using that moniker.
is that a threat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Cachet777: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
MrALIVE:
my dear is true, i read it from many sources
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Cachet777: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
complexBoss12:
funny news. I am not a fan of APC bt this fake
that means you don't read news, you only chat on nairaland
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by favor914: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
gangstarmonk:
That 700M suppose done finish by now...

If this is true, then they are wise. No reasonable governor would want to support an end to the good tenure of a fellow colleague.

Oshomole can not stand for you, if he has no personal interests.
Moreover, most of them are still beefing him. They can't remove him as the chairman of the party and still back him on this one.

700 million that pdp shared on the request of President stealing of public funds is not corruption Jonathan Goodluck? Maybe what you don’t understand about Pastor Iyamu’s case with EFCC, is that he is been accused of failing to know that the money handed over to him from Jonathan & Denziani was stolen from The Federal Government, So in reality Jonathan is the thief.
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by ikabasa1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Veqtor:

mroe reason why you need to enhance your knowledge

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by favor914: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Cachet777:
That APC Governors dumped POI?, Might as well believe Tupac is alive in Mexico? APC has been done campaigning, they are perfecting their rigging strategy, Ingrate Obaseki is a goner, after he has been rigged out of office, the Supreme Court will affirm the result, welcome to Nigeria. Always remember no honor amongst thieves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by favor914: 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Veqtor:

It fascinates me how people can be so shallow minded? Amazing Grace.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by chrisxxx(m): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
favor914:
700 million that pdp shared on the request of Jonathan Goodluck, Maybe what you don’t understand about Pastor Iyamu’s case with EFCC, is that he is been accused of failing to know that the money handed over to him from Jonathan & Denziani was stolen from The Federal Government, So in reality Jonathan is the thief.
Any day Jonathan's bone hang you on the jugular please swallow big ball of garri it will digest. Just a suggestion. Because the way you are obsessed with Jonathan his bone may soon hang you on the throat.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Friend22(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Veqtor:

Some times I wonder the kind of schooling some of you went through.
So traditional title now means a religious convertee?
I think you need to order a fresh brain from jiji or jumai.

I pity many of you.

I can bet you can't even tell where Edo state is in this country yet you sound so loud on your ignorance.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by kc4christ(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
everybody na theif for naija
Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by favor914: 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
chrisxxx:

Any day Jonathan's bone hang you on the jugular please swallow big ball of garri it will digest. Just a suggestion. Because the way you are obsessed with Jonathan his bone may soon hang you on the throat.
Shut up ignoramus, where did the 700 million come from,? It came from Jonathan to be handed over to mr fix it Late Anthony Anenih for disbursements to Edo State pdp stalwarts for Jonathan’s campaign in 2015, third eye blind Mumudey you think everyone on Nairaland is as shallow & myopic minded like you that can’t think, or comprehend for himself? Jonathan Ebele is the thief in this instance, Follow Follow Zombie, do your research and hide your ostrich head in the hall of fame sand of shame. EFCC’s claim is bogus for it to assert that Iyamu & Co ought to have known the money was stolen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Friend22(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
Cachet777:

Where is the source?!
Some of you lie without thinking you wouldn't be farmed out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ize Iyamu Cancels Mega Rally As APC Governors Dump Him by Friend22(m): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
NobleAngell:

Mrs Grimme de reaper 11!
I hail oh!
All things cease to breath by your migthy call.

Nonsense and radarada.

Paper tiger!

Empty threats from a nobody!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electricity Consumers Pay ₦210 Billion In Three Months / CERTIFICATE FORGERY ; The Downfall Of Salisu BUHARI ...... BBC . / BREAKING!!! More Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead In Ekwulobia (happening Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.