Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos (79567 Views)

Plus Size Lady In Bum Short: Hit Or Miss? / Woman Rocks Bra And Bum Short: Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by eddydey(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
I want to ask , is it against the law to dressed indecently ? if yes , what are the right thing to do ?
was it right for the military men to have publicly flocked the lady? if no , then she should press charges against them!
... u don't molest people simple because u are a force man!
All these nonsense got to you stop, and the time to stop is NOW! angry
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by IamDejman(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Seun:
It's more likely that they will be sent to the markets to force traders to sell their goods at a loss.

Lol. That's laughable. Coming from the Seun we can infer never liked Buhari. The Seun we can infer never wanted Buhari to be president.

I'm not saying but inferring from deductions
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by neocortex: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rif raffs and ucounth military men harassing an innocent lady, while their courageous mate are in Bornu fighting off Boko haram, they are celebrating their victory over a woman in Lagos.SMH
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Uchesis: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
morgba:
grin I was waiting to see the picture, it shows how Nigerians fear military men. To d extend, a passers by fear to capture all d moves
Just like our military men fear d sambisa forest abi?
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by sirp2007: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wear bum short to polling unit hmmmmmm, na different tins dey cos election violent oooo..
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by specco(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
1984 'things' have started again in earnest. Nigerians should guard their freedom jealously lest we slip back to the dark ages when these 'boys' act with impunity during the General's first outing. This is democracy.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by victors123: 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nice one she was beating by are big mouth she think she can talk anyhow!!! Wearing micro to polling center that was bad!!!
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by klevjey: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
RickRichards:
The soldiers had no right to assault her, but she shouldn't have called them bush people. That's just plain dumb knowing how soldiers are.

who are they?? if that lady gets a weapon like theirs now, they would start crying that they don't want to go again...
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
klevjey:

who are they?? if that lady gets a weapon like theirs now, they would start crying that they don't want to go again...
Lol
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Gracyel:
Though I dont support the action the soldiers took, however, I think this should serve as a deterrent to ladies who leave their houses half naked all in d name of just 'going accross the street'. The way you dress defines how you'll be addressed.
Yeah, exactly...
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by iukpe: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Those demanding pichore before they can say whether the tin happen, or whether the sildiers were right or rong, una for snap pishore? You wey be man see girl de recieve double up, You for get black eye, enough flogging, loose your fone, frog jump till end of election
Dont forget, Election day there was licence to kill o for any oerson wey want.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Seun(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
IamDejman:
Lol. That's laughable. Coming from the Seun we can infer never liked Buhari. The Seun we can infer never wanted Buhari to be president. I'm not saying but inferring from deductions
I like him for the presidency more than the guy he defeated, because he's focused, but I dont feel the need to pretend that he's a perfect man.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Uchesis: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
specco:
1984 'things' have started again in earnest. Nigerians should guard their freedom jealously lest we slip back to the dark ages when these 'boys' act with impunity during the General's first outing. This is democracy.
Exactly!

In d US where true democracy is practised, an American soldier can NEVER beat a fellow American WOMAN in public, because dey knw their rights.

Unfortunately, we dnt knw our rights here o.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by omooba969(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
No PICTURE? Then dis is a big LIE frm LAGOS. grin
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by illiad: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Defcon1:

Do you really believe the lady actually insulted them?
Nigerians don't insult soldiers anyhow especially when they are being interrogated.
Nigerian soldiers too do!
Always abusing their power.
That is how they ordered a guy down from a bus beat him up mercilessly because he was "roughly dressed"-Timberland boots, baggy jeans, fitted shirt with raised collar, thick dark shades and dreadlocks.

LWkm
Why them dey vex for the guy in Tims and dread?
Soldiers go just dey vex for people like say na you ask them to go join service.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by koyyess: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Soldiers and misplaced priorities are like 5 and 6. They can't catch boko haram members and their deluded leader, they can't find the missing chibok girls, they are never there when ballot box snatchers attack. But they know how to harass a harmless babe with a fleshy 'bomb' on her back side. Useless sex starved mofos.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by adedayourt(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
This post for done sweet die if to say hin get picshow
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by kindredspirit(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
I can bet MY APRIL SALARY that the girl didn't call the soldiers "BUSH". Some of these soldiers are the worst scum of the earth. In the course of such special duties like elections and road blocks etc, they usually look for some unfortunate fellow to harass and humiliate just to amuse themselves. Sub-human beings in Khakis!
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by dsamedaniels(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Though I am not in support of indecent dressing, bt most of us here know how bad mouthed our uniform men are, especially on sighting her; she could have been insulted first. My question to people in support of d action of the soldiers, if she was to be your girlfriend and u have rank in either of the forces, what would have been your reaction to such?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by judedwriter(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
justi4jesu:
Pissure undecided undecided
Or I don beliv it grin
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by NobleG1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Who gave those barbaric animals in uniform the authority to question or harrass anyone because of their attire? Where they there to police people's clothes?

The same I*diots would see Boko Haram and run away in shame. They're only tough on innocent citizens who can't defend themselves in a useless and lawless country called Nigeria.

The people who witnessed the incident should have mobbed, beaten, stripped and thrown those animals in the zoo, that's where they belong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by kindredspirit(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
I noticed some females justifying the action of the soldiers. Just so y'all brain-dead girlzillas know, soldiers have NO RIGHT to do a Joan Rivers and adjudicate on what a civilian wears or dosent wear. Soldiers as Fashion critics! Only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by XBLadez: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
That lady was sent by APC to seduce and mislead people into voting for them grin
APC can do anything, witchcraft or physical
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by IamDejman(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Seun:
I like him for the presidency more than the guy he defeated, because he's focused, but I don't feel the need to pretend that he's a perfect man.

I believe its visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that he is not perfect. tongue

I can't the number of people i had to convince that his act as a military head of state was because he was a military man. He has done a lot that I as a Nigerian, isn't proud of. cool

But something we all cannot deny is we need him and he's ready to work and Nigeria in 2019 would definitely be better than Nigeria in 2015.

So Yes, don't pretend he's perfect. But admit he's the 'Messiah' we need. He is our 'Moses' to me. He would show us the 'promise land' but I doubt if he himself would reach the 'promise land'. grin
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by RaptorX: 6:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Uchesis:

Exactly!

In d US where true democracy is practised, an American soldier can NEVER beat a fellow American WOMAN in public, because dey knw their rights.

Unfortunately, we dnt knw our rights here o.
Even if the average Nigerian know their rights, what can bystanders do against armed soldiers? Absolutely nothing. And you can't compare a country like the US, where there is rule of law and the second amendment, which is the right to bear arms by regular citizens, to Nigeria where there is no rule of law, and the citizens don't have access to firearms.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by siegfried99(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Aromas:

grin so she no sabi say wind wey dey blow na every corner e dey? grin grin

Abi no be so? grin
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by 25omega(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
see

Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/gist/indecent-dressing-soldiers-flog-lady-for-wearing-bum-short-id3650171.html

"the lady was said to have insulted the officers by calling them local and bush people who did not know what was in vogue"

She wasn't a Lady first of all.

Second of all I continue to be proud of what I'm hearing this military folks doing. I am completely elated.

they didn't discipline her because she was dressed immorally but because of the quote above. Well done for them, she will be of utmost respect to soldiers from now on. She confused them with the folks who are interested in an olorun like her.

Well done lads, well done. Help bring discipline back to the populace, one slut at a time.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
NobleG1:
Who gave those barbaric animals in uniform the authority to question or harrass anyone because of their attire? Where they there to police people's clothes?

The same I*diots would see Boko Haram and run away in shame. They're only tough on innocent citizens who can't defend themselves in a useless and lawless country called Nigeria.

The people who witnessed the incident should have mobbed, beaten, stripped and thrown those animal in the zoo, that's where they belong.

And I would have loved, with glee mind you, reading how soldiers wasted citizens like fowls for "attempting" to assault them wink
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by imcashflow(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
No sane human would reply a Nigerian army official like that. Dem don add their own join. Nigerian army officials are simply barbaric.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by Fourwinds: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
eleko1:
Trying to advertise her selling point/trade but got whipped by sex starved Soldiers who shud be exercising their super ted power in Borno.But come again,some lady with their ill mannered/temper attitude.Hope she's not somebody wife sha undecided sad
even if she is someone's wife. what will happen.
Re: Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos by imcashflow(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dygeasy:
No sane human would reply a Nigerian army official like that. Dem don add their own join. Nigerian army officials are simply barbaric.
"she might not see then in their uniforms"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black / Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.