Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

My Questions About God's Omniscients - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Questions About God's Omniscients (884 Views)

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / What Renowned Physicists Say About God's Existence / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Questions About God's Omniscients by Albie(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
We all know that God knew the past before it happened , what is happening right now you are reading this article , and what's gonna happen in future , but these questions below always bothers me
1) If God knew satan would rebel against him, why did he create him?.
2) If he knew that eve would give in to devils temptation, why did he allowed satan to tempt her?.
3) If he knew that adam will disobey him, why plant that tree ?.
4)If he knew that we will fall for satan's deceit, why did he allowed the fallen angel and his demon to operate in our dimension?. There are still other planets he can operate on.
5) If God knows the future that mean he already know the exact number of people that will make heaven, and the number that will burn in hell right? , and there is no reason striving to enter heaven.
6) Why did he create evil according to isaiah 45 vs 7?.
7) Why are we punished for the sins we did not commit? (I.e adam's sin), and because adam sinned from the beginning that make us a sinner automatically even from birth.
The above made me to believe this quote "We are compelled by the theory of God's already achieved perfection to make Him a devil as well as a god, because of the existence of evil. The god of love, if omnipotent and omniscient, must be the god of cancer and epilepsy as well.... Whoever admits that anything living is evil must either believe that God is malignantly capable of creating evil, or else believe that God has made many mistakes in His attempts to make a perfect being". -- George Bernard Shaw.

Well my friend said that this world is like a film God is playing on his dvd, because he planed all from the beginning.

God forgive me if I said anything wrong in this post

Lalasticala do the needful.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Questions About God's Omniscients by Idrismusty97(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
What else can theists say other than "God gave us freewill" or "You can't appreciate the good without knowing the bad" like we asked to born.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Questions About God's Omniscients by Albie(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mind u I'm a christian and I believe that heaven and hell is real, beside I needed an answer not condemnation nor judgment.
Re: My Questions About God's Omniscients by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
They also ask themselves or their religious leaders theses questions. The hypocritical answer they give themselves is: faith. For them, that word solves all the mysteries there is on earth. "Just have faith in god's word" is always the answer. But what baffles me the most is: why don't they leave faith to determine their safety when crossing the road? These hypocrites would make sure they look left and right before crossing the road, without the application of that faith.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Questions About God's Omniscients by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
^^^^^^ other answers are

his ways are not our ways grin
he works in mysterious ways grin
who are we to question him grin

3 Likes

Re: My Questions About God's Omniscients by finofaya: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
God might easily be evil. He is God after all; he can be anything he wants. An evil God can easily lie about being evil and claim to be good, so you can't even take his word. His actions however would give him away and cause you to question his intentions. If you insist on believing in God, your best explanation is that God is evil.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help A Pastor In Need... / If It’s Not The Gospel Of Grace Is It A Gospel? / Worship Of Jesus is Idolatry- Watchtower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.