Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) (42998 Views)

Mikel Becomes 1st Nigerian To Earn More Than 100,000 Pounds A Week / RIO2016: Manhood Crushes Hiroki Ogita's Olympic Dream As A Pole Vaulter (Video) / Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
The North pole looks beautiful.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Allureoftheseas(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:
Wow! shocked this is great! cheesy

Me sef dey prepare to go climb Mountain Everest and mountain Kilimanjaro grin grin

Lmfao dude you too funny grin
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by chynie: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by febbymi: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats, abeg shey dem dey sell watermelon there
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by tunnary(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
so wats d benefit of goin there
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
I envy him smiley
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by tochstorm(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
says who. place wey ibo boys don sell gala since 1946
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
A nigerian (a gurl infact), SERIOUSLY
So proud of ya.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by irishMO123(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
dainformant:
Congratulations to Tee Morgan who has become the first Nigerian to participate in one of the world's most grueling sporting challenges, the North Pole Marathon and not only participating but finishing the marathon. The Nigerian who proudly waved her flag at the end of the race was among the 45 competitors who entered the event on April 9th, with participants from different countries and races. The race is run on small, 2.62-mile loop about 10 times over hard snow or the frozen ice of the Arctic Ocean. Snipers were placed around the running circuit to protect the athletes from polar bears or other dangerous animals.

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/meet-first-nigerian-tee-morgan-who.html
we are fumbling proud of you Tee morgan....
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by tunnary(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
them dey pay salary for there?
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Bowaley17(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats
tunnary:
so wats d benefit of goin there

Ah well.....humanity's desire to explore and all that.

But...then again....you probably won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by mightycrown1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=18pt] WONDERFUL NIGERIAN RAISING THE NATION'S FLAG HIGH; WE ARE PROUD OF YOU. [/size]
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by sleekp1: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
He should have taken Tinubu with her, then leave him at the north pole to snort whatever he wants to snort.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by PStacks(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
First Trophy under the APC Federal Govt.

Signs of Good Things to come..

Nigerians are Excellent People.

With Buhari we would restore our Excellence and take our place in the Commity of Nations.

#SaiBuhari.. #SaiBaba
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:
Wow! shocked this is great! cheesy

Me sef dey prepare to go climb Mountain Everest and mountain Kilimanjaro grin grin
There's a lot of _shit - as in poo-poo - on Mount Everest. So just bathe properly before returning. No come cause air pollution here, you hear?
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by ohzee(f): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
This lady is an inspiration to all who know and interact with her in one way or the other. She has inspired many ladies to live healthy lifestyles and lose weight. She has participated in marathons in all the continents of the world. Tee, I am proud to be one of your biggest fans. You are a woman and mother like many of us and share our struggles. Lots of us know your story and it has inspired us more than you may ever know. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Gracyel(f): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Now, this is one hell of a woman. She has just been added to my list of Great women whose challenging records I'll love to beat. Maybe I'll be the second to go there sha cool

1 Like

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by MKO4ever(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is he a Nairalander? make him take am easy oo
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by halfdutch: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
His name is Chibuzor Opara not Tee Morgan!
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by tolexy007(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ondo plpp are proud of u
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by room089: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats to you dear!
Me sef go break my own record soon but make I first make front page first!
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by lugado: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
shior me that i did marathon through sambisa forest nobody gimme medal grin
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by JimmyBoy1: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats Bro, you have made your country proud
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by condralbede(m): 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Front page material.....unlike the silly news on tonto dike and cossy orjiakor.keep the flag flying Broo.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by abubkhr: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nice one. One day we will dominate the whole world in terms of sporting activities.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by saintneo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
I wish I will fulfill my dream of doing sky diving and group choreography sky diving.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Chiaka(f): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
dainformant:
Congratulations to Tee Morgan who has become the first Nigerian to participate in one of the world's most grueling sporting challenges, the North Pole Marathon and not only participating but finishing the marathon. The Nigerian who proudly waved her flag at the end of the race was among the 45 competitors who entered the event on April 9th, with participants from different countries and races. The race is run on small, 2.62-mile loop about 10 times over hard snow or the frozen ice of the Arctic Ocean. Snipers were placed around the running circuit to protect the athletes from polar bears or other dangerous animals.

Source; National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/meet-first-nigerian-tee-morgan-who.html

Did he come first!!!
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by MrPatoh: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
We are proud of you.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
1* Where were the snipers positioned?

2* Who watched the snipers' backs?

And

3* how alert could they possibly be especially during the day?

Polar Bears are so blended to their environment they can hardly be spotted...

Thank God for their safety anyway and congrats to Nigeria.

#JustThinkingIfThinkingAloudIsAllowed.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by omarhlichanwa: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hahahaha!
alberto2k:

cheesy

Cc: Mr Lalasticlala
Frontpage please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ballon D’or: Be Sincere To Yourself, Not Empty Words – Lewandowski Slams Messi / Barcelona 20-21 Away Kit Design Leaked: It's Going To Be Black & Golden / Klopp Clashes With Reporter After Calling AFCON ‘Little Tournament'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.