Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,103 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) (42987 Views)

Mikel Becomes 1st Nigerian To Earn More Than 100,000 Pounds A Week / RIO2016: Manhood Crushes Hiroki Ogita's Olympic Dream As A Pole Vaulter (Video) / Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Lilimax(f): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wind of change!
Nigeria as a nation will begin to command respect in the committee of nations smiley
Well guy for making us proud.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by logica(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:
Wow! shocked this is great! cheesy

Me sef dey prepare to go climb Mountain Everest and mountain Kilimanjaro grin grin
You never even climb the ant hill behind your house... grin
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by anwe: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
well done
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by wendixx(f): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
That's Great!!! Proud of him
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by uracefriend(m): 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
What an enviable and admirable feat..Nice One! cool
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by appini: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
I have been chilling in the north pole for more than a decade now. kudos to my arctic warrior comrade!

1 Like

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by maclatunji: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Give the lady a national honour.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by masqot(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tee Morgan!!!
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Ibime(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Great achievement. Make I go climb everest put my name in the history books join.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Meta00: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Proudly Nigeria
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by alberto2k(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
RickRichards:

There's a lot of _shit - as in poo-poo - on Mount Everest. So just bathe properly before returning. No come cause air pollution here, you hear?
Yes sir..
Ah go bring sample of the poo for u sef, #expensive poo grin
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by alberto2k(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Lmfao dude you too funny grin
Boss I hail cool
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Naija no dey cary last
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by fpeter(f): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
9ja we sef follow..no time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by jantavanta(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pavore9:
That is 'our daughter', what you hear from Nigerian extended family members, most of them no send the girl when she maybe hustling under the Nigerian scorching sun! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Success has many parents.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

Boss I hail cool

wink
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by VickyRotex(f): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Awww... Great!!!

Nice one Tee!!! kiss

Why are some people saying "He"?

Look at the pics na, even if you dint read the write up undecided
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by roob: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
BROTHER U TOO MUCH JOOOOR..........
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Rexeffiom(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lilyomi:
Soon the ladies will come and say what man can do.... Well I say she made Africa proud.
Lolz, u just said it grin
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

Yes sir..
Ah go bring sample of the poo for u sef, #expensive poo grin
Good good. But as you land just start dey send everything to GEJ supporters on my behalf.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by imitor4us(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hey bro kudos to you!!"
we are proud of you!🙋👍👊
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by AhmedInusa: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
National Honour for you.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Good boy! No black South African can be able to do that.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by NobleG1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Go climb Mount Evarest.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by mcyemite(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Am so so proud of you brother wink wink..actually ain't a lazy type too,the moon is where I av in mind to plant the nigeria flag...
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

Me sef dey prepare to go climb Mountain Everest and mountain Kilimanjaro grin grin

Remember say you get mama and pikin for house
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by PunkyOh(f): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
all4naija:
Good boy! No black South African can be able to do that.

Mandla Maseko is off to the moon cheesy

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by fredoooooo: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
echobee:
Congrats kiss. We are proud of you
Lazy girl , when are you going to run a marathon tongue
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by toshma: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
We are proud of you, am happy seeing Naija flag in the North Pole...God bless Nigeria....
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by tsdarkside(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
we are proud of you!!!
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Naija babes repping since 1660.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

You go create a thread on it sef:

Meet The First Nairalander and Nigerian To Climb The Mount Everest- Alberto2k cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barcelona 20-21 Away Kit Design Leaked: It's Going To Be Black & Golden / Ex-Super Eagles Vs Kogi: Yahaya Bello Scores In A 1-1 Draw (Photos) / Shaunae Miller Dives Across Finish Line To Win Gold Medal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.