Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) (43164 Views)

Mikel Becomes 1st Nigerian To Earn More Than 100,000 Pounds A Week / RIO2016: Manhood Crushes Hiroki Ogita's Olympic Dream As A Pole Vaulter (Video) / Mikel Obi Verified On Instagram (First Nigerian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Mandla Maseko is off to the moon cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2306626_mandlamaseko3_jpegefaa4cb51f3d12c429e5e8cd73ef2333
Bwahaha... Ain't seeing that dude going to moon! Not with the way he's suited up. He's possibly on a space comedy stage organized to entertain people in your country.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by PunkyOh(f): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha... Ain't seeing that dude going to moon! Not with the way he's suited up. He's possibly on a space comedy stage organized to entertain people in your country.

If that'll help you sleep at night grin
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Remember say you get mama and pikin for house

Excuses that has kept us in same position for a long time...

When Nick Armstrong visited the moon, he had a family.
When Sir Edmund Hillary overcame Mount Everest, he sure had a wife and kids.
When Richard Branson launched Virgin Atlantic up in the sky for the first time, was he alone?

Time would fail to mention persistence of great men and women who has made history because they understood that life itself is a big risk and not taking a risk is a bigger risk.

No pain No gain.
There is no Star without A Scar.

undecided
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by dlux: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nice feet! Wish it snows in 9ja. Proud of her!
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

If that'll help you sleep at night grin
I gave the analysis from the image you posted, lady! grin cheesy cool
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by PunkyOh(f): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
all4naija:
I gave the analysis from the image you posted, lady! grin cheesy cool

Ok. But all you had to do was google the name before pulling stuff out of your butt as usual wink
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

Excuses that has kept us in same position for a long time...

When Nick Armstrong visited the moon, he had a family.
When Sir Edmund Hillary overcame Mount Everest, he sure had a wife and kids.
When Richard Branson launched Virgin Atlantic up in the sky for the first time, was he alone?

Time would fail to mention persistence of great men and women who has made history because they understood that life itself is a big risk and not taking a risk is a bigger risk.

No pain No gain.
There is no Star without A Scar.

undecided

I see you weren't born with a sense of humour.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Curvinus(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abeg make them give her one polar bear joor
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by successhunter: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Now that Buhari is there, all sorts of good news start slipping in. wink
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ok. But all you had to do was google the name before pulling stuff out of your butt as usual wink
You are even worse off by not providing the source of your information.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I see you weren't born with a sense of humour.

Yea...I misplaced mine. undecided
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by PunkyOh(f): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
all4naija:
You are even worse off by not providing the source of your information.

So now you expect me to spoon feed you info? What are those things sticking out at the end of your palms? It's fingers! Use them!

The worldwide web is waiting you sloth grin
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by PlayerOne: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
congratulations

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Ujupsy: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thanks for making Nigeria proud thumb up bros
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by alberto2k(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

You go create a thread on it sef:

Meet The First Nairalander and Nigerian To Climb The Mount Everest- Alberto2k cool

Baba I agree with u on this one cheesy

Itz been a while Boss, Hope u're doing great cool
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

So now you expect me to spoon feed you info? What are those things sticking out at the end of your palms? It's fingers! Use them!

The worldwide web is waiting you sloth grin

The truth is that the dude is not going to the MOON! He is going to space to defile gravity. The competition he won is not meant to land him in moon but to observe space. You need to read up and stop overrating your Township brother who can't plant a South African flag on the Arctic pole like the Nigerian did. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by PunkyOh(f): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
all4naija:

The truth is that the dude is not going to the MOON! He is going to space to defile gravity. The competition he won is not meant to land him in moon but to observe space. You need to read up and stop overrating your Township brother who can't plant a South African flag on the Arctic pole like the Nigerian did. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LMFAO. You're ridiculous. He's still the 1st black African going to "observe space" as you put it.

You're talking about planting flags on earth, the South African flag is already flying high on the moon- Mark Shuttleworth already planted it there. Our Mandla will be the 2nd South African out in space. Beat that cheesy
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:

Baba I agree with u on this one cheesy

Itz been a while Boss, Hope u're doing great cool

I'm doing great, bro. I'm sure you are too.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by alberto2k(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

I'm doing great, bro. I'm sure you are too.
Sure Boss cool
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by fitinwell: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wait.....who send am go der...?
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

LMFAO. You're ridiculous. He's still the 1st black African going to "observe space" as you put it.

You're talking about planting flags on earth, the South African flag is already flying high on the moon- Mark Shuttleworth already planted it there. Our Mandla will be the 2nd South African out in space. Beat that cheesy

Bwahaha... South Africans are bunch of brainwashed people to think their flag is on the moon. Please, give me a break from your moon-lies. Mark Shuttleworth never visited the moon he only went to space - possibly the ISS. So your country's flag is not in the moon like the Nigeria's. I know one day we will be the first to achieve that feat before your overrated nation.

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by PunkyOh(f): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
all4naija:

Bwahaha... South Africans are bunch of brainwashed people to think their flag is on the moon. Please, give me a break from your moon-lies. Mark Shuttleworth never visited the moon he only went to space - possibly the ISS. So your country's flag is not in the moon like the Nigeria's. I know one day we will be the first to achieve that feat before your overrated nation.

Kikiki. If you say so.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by bukatyne(f): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thank you Tee for making us proud.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by rexmozee2011: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
So there is place like this on this earth...walahi I must reach dia o. Congrat you made Nigeria proud
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by boogie1881: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2015

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Kikiki. If you say so.
grin grin grin. You hate to be told about the truth.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by PunkyOh(f): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
all4naija:
grin grin grin. You hate to be told about the truth.

Your truth you mean? Yes cheesy
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

Your truth you mean? Yes cheesy
The general known truth of the matter. Nothing more but the truth. We will always be the first to achieve important feat before any black South African.

Very refreshing to see this Nigerian who made it to the Arctic pole. CONGRATULATIONS !!!. You have made us pride of you. That is something South Africans couldn't do. The next is to visit Antarctica before any South African in the future. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by PunkyOh(f): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
all4naija:
The general known truth of the matter. Nothing more but the truth. We will always be the first to achieve important feat before any black South African.

Very refreshing to see this Nigerian who made it to the Arctic pole. CONGRATULATIONS !!!. You have made you pride of you. That is something South Africans couldn't do. The next is to visit Antarctica before any South African in the future. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ROTFLMFAO. You're a real life Mr Ibu.
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by osbornchuks(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wow dis is lovely
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
PunkyOh:

ROTFLMFAO. You're a real life Mr Ibu.
Bwahaha... Who is Mr Ibu?
Re: Tee Morgan, Reaches The North Pole (The First Nigerian To Ever Reach There) by PunkyOh(f): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
all4naija:
Bwahaha... Who is Mr Ibu?

I don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barcelona Ranked World's Richest Football Club In 2021 (Full Rankings) / AFCON: Amr Warda Sent Home From Egypt Over Leaked Chat With Women / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.