Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (72366 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by NobleG1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
laboguashi:

Stop living a bitter life. Stop being bitter about life. If you can't add value, keep moving and don't stop.
Living a life of frustration is not good for your health

Have you taken your medications? I'm trying to help you.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by laboguashi(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
NobleG1:

Have you taken your medications? I'm trying to help you.

I really wanted to believe that you're intelligent enough to understand. If you don't, please read my post again. But if after reading it, you still don't understand it then it's not your fault... Some heads are made of block and wood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.