Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (72369 Views)

5-Year-Old Girl Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Written Letter/Song / I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / My Wife Says Her Libido Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by kullozone(m): 7:56am On Apr 14, 2015
ahn ahn!!!

i can see 80% of the posters on this thread don fa igbo....

joking with this
mek una own no be next sha.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by mopelola123: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2015
MayflowerB:

Ask channels tv

You can ask them for me because you live next door to channel tv.....nonsense.

1 Like

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Originalsly: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2015
qbd2:
Maybe her mother stays somewhere else and she stays with her father.
Could be dat he took her out to d voting poll and got in scuffle with dose pple u know na and then they killed him and his daughter saw that.
Anywayz, I hope they be able to locate her relatives
That's exactly what I think....the reason why that's about all she can say that her father is dead. The child needs help.....nothing funny about this.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by laboguashi(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Olamitisoji:
http://pulse.ng/gist/urgent-girl-5-wanders-from-mushin-to-inec-office-in-yaba-says-her-father-is-dead-id3648941.html

Urgent!!!!

A 5-year-old girl, on Sunday, wandered to the INEC office in Yaba from Mushin, according to a Channels Tv Correspondent, Seun Okin.
The girl, who said her name was Eniola Rahmon, was obviously lost.
She didn't have much to say, but when asked about her parents, she said her father was dead.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of her family should either contact appropriate authorities.

I know the girl. She lives with the family of a woman known as 'Iya Ijebu' down Araromi street, off Barikisu Iyede street, Close to Onike roundabout and just a few minutes walk from INEC office.

I have read with dismay, the responses of many people on this thread and I pray nobody suffers same fate as this girl.

Her mum suffers bouts of insanity, she's stable for a while and she's unstable for a while. It was during one ofsuch bouts

2 Likes

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by laboguashi(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2015
Olamitisoji:
http://pulse.ng/gist/urgent-girl-5-wanders-from-mushin-to-inec-office-in-yaba-says-her-father-is-dead-id3648941.html

Urgent!!!!

A 5-year-old girl, on Sunday, wandered to the INEC office in Yaba from Mushin, according to a Channels Tv Correspondent, Seun Okin.
The girl, who said her name was Eniola Rahmon, was obviously lost.
She didn't have much to say, but when asked about her parents, she said her father was dead.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of her family should either contact appropriate authorities.

I know the girl. In fact I saw her around 2 pm on sunday. She lives with the family of a woman known as 'Iya Ijebu' down Araromi street, off Barikisu Iyede street, Close to Onike roundabout and just a few minutes walk from INEC office.

I have read with dismay, the responses of many people on this thread and I pray nobody suffers same fate as this girl.

Her mum suffers bouts of insanity, she's stable for a while and she's unstable for a while. It was during one ofsuch bouts that she was said to have been raped by 7 boys and 9 months later, Eniola came.

Eniola, her mum (Tosin), her uncle(Olamide, whose leg got broken some months ago and has been taken to a local healer), her brother (Nuru, who I hear now stays with some of their relatives) all lived with her maternal grandfather at no 49, Araromi Street, Opposite Sanusi's kiosk. Her grandfather died not quite long ago. cry cry

Her mum I hear stays with a man now and from what I heard, Eniola left Iya Ijebu's place to seek her mother whose 'husband' sent her away and I believed she wandered off and ended up at INEC office.

What baffles me is why her mother's extended family members have done nothing to take responsibility for the girl. This young girl would often times go to a corner and cry for long periods of time and when you ask her why shes crying, she says she misses her family.

The family she stays with barely get by themselves.

If government agencies, charity/ Non governmental Organisations can look into Eniola's case and offer help, it would be a blessing to this young child.

I also hear she has returned to my area.

My appeal is for anyone who reads this and can make a change in Eniola's life not to hold back. I have put the addresses that can be used to locate her here for you to know that this is true.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by laboguashi(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Decentdamsel:
Her mother mst av lost her while struggling to vote for one of dem criminals

I pity you
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by laboguashi(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2015
NobleG1:
Some people shouldn't have kids.

You Dont know what SOME PEOPLE have gone through in life

1 Like

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by laboguashi(m): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Nickymezor:
Nt @ all...is this story real?

Her story is very real. The girl needs help and prayers too.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Olamitisoji(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2015
Thank you laboguashi Holy spirit the true comforter will stand by her side, what a fate she suffers. A call to all humanitarians and philanthropists out there to come to this girl's aid
laboguashi:

I know the girl. In fact I saw her around 2 pm on sunday. She lives with the family of a woman known as 'Iya Ijebu' down Araromi street, off Barikisu Iyede street, Close to Onike roundabout and just a few minutes walk from INEC office.

Her mum suffers bouts of insanity, she's stable for a while and she's unstable for a while. It was during one ofsuch bouts that she was said to have been raped by 7 boys and 9 months later, Eniola came.

Eniola, her mum (Tosin), her uncle(Olamide, whose leg got broken some months ago and has been taken to a local healer), her brother (Nuru, who I hear now stays with some of their relatives) all lived with her maternal grandfather at no 49, Araromi Street, Opposite Sanusi's kiosk. Her grandfather died not quite long ago. cry cry

Her mum I hear stays with a man now and from what I heard, Eniola left Iya Ijebu's place to seek her mother whose 'husband' sent her away and I believed she wandered off and ended up at INEC office.

What baffles me is why her mother's extended family members have done nothing to take responsibility for the girl. This young girl would often times go to a corner and cry for long periods of time and when you ask her why shes crying, she says she misses her family.

The family she stays with barely get by themselves.

If government agencies, charity/ Non governmental Organisations can look into Eniola's case and offer help, it would be a blessing to this young child.

I also hear she has returned to my area.

My appeal is for anyone who reads this and can make a change in Eniola's life not to hold back. I have put the addresses that can be used to locate her here for you to know that this is true.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Stevano007(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
9ja! I don't know what to believe anymore

Jesus please take the wheels
Which Wheel[size=20pt](s)[/size]?
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2015
mopelola123:
If father is dead, where is the mother and other family members.
undecided
Haven't we lost kids of her age whose father and relatives were alive undecided undecided undecided Damn!!! angry
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Nickymezor(f): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
laboguashi:

Her story is very real. The girl needs help and prayers too.
Hmmmm...its well . I hope her family finds her den....poor child cry
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by laboguashi(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm...its well . I hope her family finds her den....poor child cry

Her grandfather's family members who should have taken custody of her after his death are really not forthcoming. She's living with a family who also need assistance.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Originalsly:
That's exactly what I think....the reason why that's about all she can say that her father is dead. The child needs help.....nothing funny about this.
Abi o
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by NobleG1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
laboguashi:

You Dont know what SOME PEOPLE have gone through in life

No matter whatever you have gone through in life, it doesn't make it ok to neglect your child.

What if the kid was kidnapped, raped and murdered, are you going to say it happened because of what you've gone through in life?
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by laboguashi(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
NobleG1:

No matter whatever you have through in life, it doesn't make it ok to neglect your child.

What if the kid was kidnapped, raped and murdered, are you going to say it happened because of what you've gone through in li?

I would suggest that you read my post on this thread about how the girl came to be in such a situation. I live a few houses from where Eniola, her mum Tosin, her uncle Olamide, her brother Nuru and her grandfather lived. For real, you really shouldn't jump to conclusions about others because you Dont know their full story.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Nickymezor(f): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
laboguashi:

Her grandfather's family members who should have taken custody of her after his death are really not forthcoming. She's living with a family who also need assistance.
hmmm datz serious...whr is her mum by d way?
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by laboguashi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nickymezor:
hmmm datz serious...whr is her mum by d way?

If you take a few minutes to read my post on this page earlier on, you'll get a clearer understanding of Eniola's situation.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Nickymezor(f): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
laboguashi:

If you take a few minutes to read my post on this page earlier on, you'll get a clearer understanding of Eniola's situation.
jst did now...its really a touching story.... cry
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Arobake: 1:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Nickymezor:
jst did now...its really a touching story.... cry

please how can I have access to her? I'm not in the country, but I have people on ground at home.

I have pm'ed you my email address and phone number.

Huge thanks.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by NobleG1(m): 2:22am On Apr 15, 2015
laboguashi:

I would suggest that you read my post on this thread about how the girl came to be in such a situation. I live a few houses from where Eniola, her mum Tosin, her uncle Olamide, her brother Nuru and her grandfather lived. For real, you really shouldn't jump to conclusions about others because you Dont know their full story.

You still haven't proved my point wrong yet. No matter what, no parent has any right to neglect his or her child.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Nickymezor(f): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2015
Arobake:

please how can I have access to her? I'm not in the country, but I have people on ground at home.

I have pm'ed you my email address and phone number.

Huge thanks.
hey I dont know much abt her okay...I suggest u send a pm to LABOGUASHI...he can help u more...

1 Like

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by laboguashi(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=NobleG1 post=32732183]

You still haven't proved my point wrong yet. No matter what, no parent has any right to neglect his or her child. [/quote

It's either you really don't get Eniola's story or you are deliberately shallow.

Eniola's mum was raped by 7 men- which of them is her father?
Eniola's mum suffers bouts of mental instability- how can she take care of Eniola when she's down for weeks? Is Eniola's 'neglect' during such period her mum's deliberate action?
Eniola's grandfather who was taking responsibility for the family is late, family members have not taken her in as at the time of her wandering off.

What then is your point?

1 Like

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by NobleG1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=laboguashi post=32740534][/quote]

Only shallow people like you would place a child in a dangerous situation because of your s*tupid personal problem.

If the mother knew she has mental problem and can't take care of the child, why didn't she give the child to one of the organizations that take care of children or put her up for adoption.

If her mental condition is worst that she can't do anything reasonable, any sane people around her should help in a way. Unless those around her or who knew her are heartless i*diots.

The kid shouldn't be with her mother if her mother is mentally incapacitated.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by laboguashi(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
NobleG1:

Only shallow people like you would place a child in a dangerous situation because of your s*tupid personal problem.

If the mother knew she has mental problem and can't take care of the child, why didn't she give the child to one of the organizations that take care of children or put her up for adoption.

If her mental condition is worst that she can't do anything reasonable, any sane people around her should help in a way. Unless those around her or who knew her are heartless i*diots.

The kid shouldn't be with her mother if her mother is mentally incapacitated.

Indeed you are shallow. All you can think of is to apportion blame with Eniola's predicament.
You either lack understanding of basic English or your brain is very dull.
What EniOla needs is for her EXTENDED FAMILY to take responsibility for her or an NGO/Govt agency to take responsibility for her.
If you can facilitate that, you might be doing her some good. However, if all you can think of is to blame her mother who is also in need of help or her dead grandfather or her 9 year old brother, then you are not worth more than a pair of bathroom slippers.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by Originalsly: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
@Labo.... your post explains it all. @NobleG..... you wouldn't be trying to make much less try to drive home your point if you understand what it means when someone is mentally ill. Have you ever seen a mentally ill person that takes care of himself/herself?...much less to be responsible for someone else?.... and do you really believe mentally ill people think something is wrong with them? I suggest one day you try to sit one down and try to have a little conversation....and abeg... give us a feedback.

1 Like

Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by NobleG1(m): 2:59am On Apr 16, 2015
laboguashi:

Indeed you are shallow. All you can think of is to apportion blame with Eniola's predicament.
What EniOla needs is for her EXTENDED FAMILY to take responsibility for her or an NGO/Govt agency to take responsibility for her.
If you can facilitate that, you might be doing her some good. However, if all you can think of is to blame her mother who is also in need of help or her dead grandfather or her 9 year old brother, then you are not worth more than a pair of bathroom slippers.

You're mentally deficient. Arguing with an slowpoke is not my thing.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by NobleG1(m): 3:06am On Apr 16, 2015
laboguashi:

You're mentally deficient. Arguing with an im*becile is not my thing
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by laboguashi(m): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2015
NobleG1:

You're mentally deficient. Arguing with an im*becile is not my thing

You really have a problem and I hope someone helps you identify it very soon. Your posts show that you live a bitter life and your bitterness is directed towards all who cross your path.

I would suggest you get to a mental facility wherever you are for a full psychiatric check-up.

Many are crazy but few are roaming.

You are already roaming on Nairaland.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by NobleG1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
laboguashi:

You really have a problem and I hope someone helps you identify it very soon. Your posts show that you live a bitter life and your bitterness is directed towards all who cross your path.

I would suggest you get to a mental facility wherever you are for a full psychiatric check-up.

Many are crazy but few are roaming.

You are already roaming on Nairaland.

You've all the symptoms of a mentally ill patient. Have told your parents (if you're not a f*ucking b*astard) yet? Have you started treatment? You really need it before you cause serious damage.

Make sure you hand over your kids (if you're potent enough to have any) to sane people around you (if any), if crazies don't run your family.

You know, mentally ill a*ssholes like you usually think everyone is your fellow nutter. Leave the internet and go take your medications. If you can't afford them, tell me. I can drag you to any vet, close to you, that treats mad dogs, because your symptoms match the terrible ones usually found in mad dogs.
Re: A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead by laboguashi(m): 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
NobleG1:

You've all the symptoms of a mentally ill patient. Have told your parents (if you're not a f*ucking b*astard) yet? Have you started treatment? You really need it before you cause serious damage.

Make sure you hand over your kids (if you're potent enough to have any) to sane people around you (if any), if crazies don't run your family.

You know, mentally ill a*ssholes like you usually think everyone is your fellow nutter. Leave the internet and go take your medications. If you can't afford them, tell me. I can drag you to any vet, close to you, that treats mad dogs, because your symptoms match the terrible ones usually found in mad dogs.

Stop living a bitter life. Stop being bitter about life. If you can't add value, keep moving and don't stop.
Living a life of frustration is not good for your health

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.