Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love (3485 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Please, Help My Brother's Love Affair / 5 Reasons You Are Yet To Find A Serious Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by Inimac: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Inimac:
A God fearing man if you not by the grace of God upon me i will lead you to christ no perfect being
someone with good heart
someone that will not look at my background
someone who i can call an hero
someone who love is mother and the whole family
a grage
i dont need a womanizer
someone that can control His anger
not really 100%
i have my own flaws
to God helps us all
A God fearing man if you not by the grace of God upon me i will lead you to christ no perfect being
someone with good heart
a grage
i dont need a womanizer
not really 100%
i have my own flaws
to God helps us all
my bbm is 7f3904c9

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by donjuviam(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
now that I'm the solution to ur problems what will u give me?

busy cooking my BANGA soup

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by FLAWLES(f): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
WoW; interesting

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by derrick333(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
And no pixture, no BB pin ,no watapp ,u didn't drop ani contact? Sure the persn will contact u through God undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by 2dice(m): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
CuteHector come over here man..
She needs a Guy
You need a Lady
Equation Balanced cheesy
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
FLAWLES:
WoW; interesting
The hustle is real sis
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by alberto2k(m): 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
You looking for your next MAGA abi? undecided
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by bigiyaro(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
why dont u jst carry clay n mould him urself?
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by Wilson125(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Tired of being alone and u need a man that will b a husband, brother n d rest of it? Ma dear get a clay n mold 1 4 urself...

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by Wilson125(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
derrick333:
And no pixture, no BB pin ,no watapp ,u didn't drop ani contact? Sure the persn will contact u through God undecided
hahaha, mayb she no need person wey dey social netwrk or she no need online love..
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by derrick333(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wilson125:
hahaha, mayb she no need person wey dey social netwrk or she no need online love..
Me tire o
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by YUNGLURD(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Who knws?
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by FLAWLES(f): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ipledge:
The hustle is real sis
.on a serious nOte
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by FLAWLES(f): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
2dice:
She needs a Guy
You need a Lady
Equation Balanced cheesy
.Oga u have brain
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
And u think u r gonna get it here? puff sorry sis... every1's taken... n besides d chances of gettin a soulmate on a social forum like dis z extremely low.. let's say below 2%... So take Ur time n build urself d right person wud come...

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by Kenswitch(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pretty pls wait for my contribution is being processing at this moment, pls wait loading....
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by 2dice(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
FLAWLES:
.Oga u have brain
Tankuu bae
be yor broda's keeper..dahs wat am trying to do
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by SkinnyDude(m): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Inimac:
someone with good heart
a grage
i dont need a womanizer
not really 100%
i have my own flaws
to God helps us all
my bbm is 7f3904c9
adebayo why nah?
you thought here was UK where you guys scam people.
this is 9ja.!
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
alberto2k:
You looking for your next MAGA abi? undecided

I guess he/she miss road
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by jnrbayano(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
And u think u r gonna get it here? puff sorry sis... every1's taken... n besides d chances of gettin a soulmate on a social forum like dis z extremely low.. let's say below 2%... So take Ur time n build urself d right person wud come...

Word!
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
op guys b like cheesy

Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by falconey(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
derrick333:

LWKM.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by dlux: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
This na real SOS! Hope she doesn't have a hard time filtering options cos she's bound to receive lots of traffic (bbm requests). Goodluck but op am sure u've got to start from u. What scares men away from u? Goodluck again
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by smoothpapuzy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dont be tired....take it easy, the right men like me are always available for you....5149D58E
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by Cutehector(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
2dice:
She needs a Guy
You need a Lady
Equation Balanced cheesy
lool. I dnt hook up with faceless people.... U knw dat...
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by baralatie(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
the church is your best source!!
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by Akynzodeighbour(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ipledge:
The hustle is real sis
lwkmd.... You should applaud her also, atleast she doesn't want to die in silence
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
lwkmd.... You should applaud her also, atleast she doesn't want to die in silence
If fvcking go involve i fit help her out
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by omooba969(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
You are asking for too much.
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by obeteman1: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Inimac:
someone with good heart
a grage
i dont need a womanizer
not really 100%
i have my own flaws
to God helps us all
my bbm is 7f3904c9
barnsify76@gmail.com.
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by omooba969(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
baralatie:
the church is your best source!!

Wolves in sheep's clothing ! grin
Re: Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love by omooba969(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
smoothpapuzy:
Dont be tired....take it easy, the right men like me are always available for you....5149D58E

Hit & Run !

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbor’s Wife Is Sleeping With Another Man Right In Their Matrimonial Home / 7 Excuses Women Give For Not Being In A Relationship / I Enjoy Sex With My Brother Inlaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.