Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Would You go on with the wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You go on with the wedding? (1679 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For The Wedding Night To Come / Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You go on with the wedding? by princejenks(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
So guys,you finally popped the question to your long time gf and she says yes that she's willing to be your wife,and wedding preparations begin in earnest. Well,not long after you proposed, her folks took her somewhere where it was revealed to them that she's a 'strong' lady and that the wedding must be low key;as in just a handful of family members(no friends allowed) from either side should be invited, and there must not be a party with loud music and the likes,just sharing of food after the necessary marriage proceedings have been done at the court and at the bride's place. Consequences of defying such a directive could lead to such untoward events like accidental deaths of either couple during or after the wedding,the bride dying during child birth or suffering miscarriages that lead to barrenness. So,would you go on with such wedding arrangement knowing your parents,relations and friends have been looking forward to your wedding with plump and pageantry expected of such an occasion? How do you manage family members and friends who wouldnt be invited especially their reactions after learning the occasion has been held if you do decide to go on with it?
Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by falconey(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
hell yeah!!
Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by zyzxx(m): 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
has for me, if I av the strength to pray, I will shot oo
if not no noise
Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by VickyRotex(f): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Must weddings be flambouyant

Op, no matter how big the wedding is, its only for a day or two...

"Marriage" is a lifetime commitment and I wanna believe that's all that matters....

But your choices tho undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
VickyRotex:

"Marriage" is a lifetime commitment and I wanna believe that's all that matters....

No weddings should not be loud. But it should be by choice not because someone somewhere thinks they have a say you ones life. Once you give them(principality and powers) the space..........they takeover and when its time for child birth another story will pop up. Reject this news fight it now and stay free if its low key you want let it be you and if its high tech then let it still be your choice @OP

Zyzxx I c u
Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by zyzxx(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
signor11:

No weddings should not be loud. But it should be by choice not because someone somewhere thinks they have a say you ones life. Once you give them(principality and powers) the space..........they takeover and when its time for child birth another story will pop up. Reject this news fight it now and stay free if its low key you want let it be you and if its high tech then let it still be your choice @OP

Zyzxx I c u
thanks doc
For d beautiful answer
Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
What do you mean by strong lady
Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by VickyRotex(f): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
signor11:

Exactly my point!!! Am not saying he should make it a low key, cos the family said so. Am saying, whether low key or "high key" it doesn't matter afterwards...

Like I said, its his choice...

1 Like

Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by princejenks(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kingklent:
What do you mean by strong lady
i dont know how i can explain it,lets just say some people get initiated into a kind of cult due to circumstances of their birth unknown to them though they would be seeing some signs that they arent ordinary
Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by eleko1: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Undiluted home truth.
VickyRotex:

Truth is bitter sha.Wondered who some peeps want to impress with their extravagant spending only to soak garri plus groundnut together

1 Like

Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Well, I don't give a fvck about her family, and I wouldn't tolerate them meddling in my affairs. If she sides with them, fvck her too.
Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by VickyRotex(f): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
eleko1:
Undiluted home truth.Truth is bitter sha.Wondered who some peeps want to impress with their extravagant spending only to soak garri plus groundnut together

cheesy Most of the time, its our clouded African mentality.

Lots of people don't apply the "cut your coat according to your size" rule when it comes to wedding. undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by eleko1: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Because Mulika/Bro Adisa own nah Talk of the town.So anti Kulumbu/bro jide must make noise too.Dis is Why I like Deeper life modesty of doing thing without loud noise.
VickyRotex:

cheesy Most of the time, its our clouded African mentality.

Lots of people don't apply the "cut your coat according to your size" rule when it comes to wedding. undecided
Some even borrow/buy thing on debit
Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by khadupsie(f): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Even better! No time for feferity..

I had like 30people in attendance for my wedding and thats from both sides of the family.

1 Like

Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
princejenks:
i dont know how i can explain it,lets just say some people get initiated into a kind of cult due to circumstances of their birth unknown to them though they would be seeing some signs that they arent ordinary
lyk seriously dat ends the marriage
Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by VickyRotex(f): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
eleko1:
Because Mulika/Bro Adisa own nah Talk of the town.So anti Kulumbu/bro jide must make noise too.Dis is Why I like Deeper life modesty of doing thing without loud noise. Some even borrow/buy thing on debit

Lols..Na that debt bad pass... Seen some couples with such experience angry

If only people will paint their marriages as much as they /wanna paint their weddings

1 Like

Re: Would You go on with the wedding? by eleko1: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
They must break bank nah.
VickyRotex:

Lols..Na that debt bad pass... Seen some couples with such experience angry

If only people will paint their marriages as much as they /wanna paint their weddings
and most of dis expensive charade crashed like a pack of kads

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Plz I Nid Ur Help Asap / When He/she Says This..... What Does It Mean / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.