Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

She Lied About Her Viriginity Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied About Her Viriginity Status (5797 Views)

If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by sanity12(m): 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pls guys I need serious advice....dere is dis girl av been dating for 4 yrs +,,,,,,wen I wanted to make love to her she said she is not ready for sex dat she is a virgin,,,,,I respected her wish and I was day dreaming to b d guy to disvirgined her on our wedding day............ Sum neigbourhood guys said she is a wayward girl dat she's just pretending,,,,,I told dem dat she is faithful.....(Had I know)................... B4 I know it news got to me dat she's datin my frend,,,,I still dn't bliv it.....but shit apens last year december,,,,,I kollected her fone to check news here on nairaland,a message popped in,,,,it apens to b my frend dat I was told she was datin her,,,,,,so I started readin dere conversation and I was so amazed,,,,,dey were reli datin,,,,,,,I cudn't hold my self so I kalled her names in public,,,,,,@ d end of d day I was d one dat still begged her even dou I caught her red handed,,,,,,#fast forward to 2day........she told me she has a confession and I said am all ears,,,,,she said bkos I kalled her names she was frustrated,so she went to one of her toasters who disvirgined her,,and she said d guy wants dem to get engaged,,,,she was capitalizin on d fact dat I called her names,,,,now she is askin 4 forgiveness. .....am so hurt ................. Pls I need urgent advice,,,,God bless u.....
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by MzzTega(f): 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
The babe wasn't a virgin. she lied. An opportunity
presented itself for her to cover up her tracks and she did.
Like they said she is wayward!
Only a wayward girl will meet her ‘‘toaster'' to disvirgin
her.
Forgive her,cos it was as a reason of God's forgiveness
you gat the hands to type this. So, forgive. But that
doesn't mean you should not dumb her ass. Every sin gat
its consequences and that should be hers.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by kodded(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
that b!tch aint loyal angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by lordizak(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
dude women are a like a valuable until u married her, she has not betrayed you. nothing like cheating. the only real sex is in marriage. move on with her if u love her, she confessed not all of them will do that. she's is ur trophy.
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by SeverusSnape(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sorry, your grammar though...

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by sanity12(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
oga no mind me,,,,I no d grammer 4 school

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by kimmy0000: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Like seriously, you don't know what to do. Nooo am not seeing well. Please stick with her since you don't know what to do. You've been jazzed serious one. I'll put u in prayers tho. Goodluck you need it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by MzzTega(f): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
The babe wasn't a virgin. she lied. An opportunity presented itself for her to cover up her tracks and she did. Like they said she is wayward!
Only a wayward girl will meet her ‘‘toaster'' to disvirgin her.
Forgive her,cos it was as a reason of God's forgiveness you gat the hands to type this. So, forgive. But that doesn't mean you should not dumb her ass. Every sin gat its consequences and that should be hers.

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by jamex93(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
now that's a serious bitch
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by lordizak(m): 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
as if u can speak better, knowledge only make u realize u have more to learn and not criticise others.

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by delugadou(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
sanity12:
Pls guys I need serious advice....dere is dis girl av been dating for 4 yrs +,,,,,,wen I wanted to make love to her she said she is not ready for sex dat she is a virgin,,,,,I respected her wish and I was day dreaming to b d guy to disvirgined her on our wedding day............ Sum neigbourhood guys said she is a wayward girl dat she's just pretending,,,,,I told dem dat she is faithful.....(Had I know)................... B4 I know it news got to me dat she's datin my frend,,,,I still dn't bliv it.....but shit apens last year december,,,,,I kollected her fone to check news here on nairaland,a message popped in,,,,it apens to b my frend dat I was told she was datin her,,,,,,so I started readin dere conversation and I was so amazed,,,,,dey were reli datin,,,,,,,I cudn't hold my self so I kalled her names in public,,,,,,@ d end of d day I was d one dat still begged her even dou I caught her red handed,,,,,,#fast forward to 2day........she told me she has a confession and I said am all ears,,,,,she said bkos I kalled her names she was frustrated,so she went to one of her toasters who disvirgined her,,and she said d guy wants dem to get engaged,,,,she was capitalizin on d fact dat I called her names,,,,now she is askin 4 forgiveness. .....am so hurt ................. Pls I need urgent advice,,,,God bless u.....

God bless u too my brotha.
No big deal. Just go to one of ur toasters too & let her disvirgin u.

3 Likes

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Batches be cheating on niggas that they are certain will still forgive them.
How is this even a thread? Dump her already Geezzz. This is not only cheating but betrayal, deceiving, and absolute break of trust.

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by sanity12(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
delugadou:

God bless u too my brotha.
No big deal. Just go to one of ur toasters too & let her disvirgin u.
even dou am in a sad mood,,,u reli make me smile,,,,,,,,sum pple funny sha
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by sanity12(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
maybe u ar right,,,,zen she does sumtin rongs I end up beggin her,,,I will try to put a stop to it......
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by sanity12(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
maybe u ar right,,,,zen she does sumtin rongs I end up beggin her,,,I will try to put a stop to it......truth is I love her....
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by johnydon22(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
First my bro.. Girls always feel the need to be respected and held in high esteem and from the unnecessary values our society tend to add to this virginity stuff is not helping matters especially to the girl folks.

The girl was never a virgin, but like most girls i have discussed with they tend to claim to be virgins to add some worth and credibility and respect, the few that claim not to be virgins will either tell you they were forced or druged. but what they dont realize is that we do not care about your virginity or not..t

Personally for me i do not even care if you were a prostitute before as long as am in love with you, thats just it. i need nothing more.

Your girl was not a virgin before she just felt she needed to hype that to earn your respect. But first let her know you dont care about her virginity status, you are in love with her and not her virginity.

Then the issue of dating your friend is a serious offence... Call her and ask her once and for all what she wants.. If she wants you then let her stick to you and no other guy, if she cant then forget her she doesnt love you.
But if she can, i advice you stay with her and prove to her true love sees beyong any virginity nonsense.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by 25omega(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
kodded:
that b!tch aint loyal angry

poster is a mugu. Poster when you saw the texts from your "friend" did you beat his azz or he didn't know you were dating her? she is a hoe bag everyone told you but you refused to hear. you caught her red handed with your friend you refused to hear now she is fncking another man who is willing to marry her, i bet you wont hear. so please dont bother us with your muguosity

2 Likes

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by sanity12(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:
The babe wasn't a virgin. she lied. An opportunity presented itself for her to cover up her tracks and she did. Like they said she is wayward!
Only a wayward girl will meet her ‘‘toaster'' to disvirgin her.
Forgive her,cos it was as a reason of God's forgiveness you gat the hands to type this. So, forgive. But that doesn't mean you should not dumb her ass. Every sin gat its consequences and that should be hers.
am so so confused.....
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by Omotayor123(f): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
sanity12:
Forgive her for what? for throwing her virginity to d other guy or for wanting to engage with him?
I don't understand d reason of asking for forgiveness here

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by phemsie(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
are u a learner??
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by sanity12(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
lordizak:
dude women are a like a valuable until u married her, she has not betrayed you. nothing like cheating. the only real sex is in marriage. move on with her if u love her, she confessed not all of them will do that. she's is ur trophy.
I never said I wanted a virgin as a wife,,,,,so I see no reason why she lied abt it.....
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
sanity12:
maybe u ar right,,,,zen she does sumtin rongs I end up beggin her,,,I will try to put a stop to it......truth is I love her....
My dear I am a woman and am telling you the honest truth, no matter how much you love a woman don't tolerate cheating. Even if you must stay with her, which I don't advice don't make it easy for her. She has to know that this is absolutely unacceptable! Man up a bit, show her a bit of tough love whenever shes wrong. Like that she will learn to respect you.

Because you see my dear, love and respect goes hand in hand.

2 Likes

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by MzzTega(f): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
sanity12:
am so so confused.....
It's your decision to be. Now, dust off her prints all over you and move on
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by sanity12(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
25omega:

poster is a mugu. Poster when you saw the texts from your "friend" did you beat his azz or he didn't know you were dating her? she is a hoe bag everyone told you but you refused to hear. you caught her red handed with your friend you refused to hear now she is fncking another man who is willing to marry her, i bet you wont hear. so please dont bother us with your muguosity
oga it's nt like dat,,,,,were as dat my frend leta begged me,,,,,I know I sudn't av her back but I just can't leave witout her......
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by sanity12(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
My dear I am a woman and am telling you the honest truth, no matter how much you love a woman don't tolerate cheating. Even if you must stay with her, which I don't advice don't make it easy for her. She has to know that this is absolutely unacceptable! Man her a bit, show her a bit of tough love whenever she wrong. Like that she will learn to repeat you.

Because you see my dear, love and respect goes hand in hand.
tankx sis 4 ur advice,,,,God bless u.....she knows I love her,,,,I wish I kud get ova her but I just can't
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op this were the moment I wish naira land has a slap button

U ar a complete disgrace
In fact this thread should be closed

1 Like

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by SeverusSnape(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
lordizak:

as if u can speak better, knowledge only make u realize u have more to learn and not criticise others.
Yes, I can write and speak better, go through my posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by sanity12(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
oloyolo:
Op this were the moment I wish naira land has a slap button

U ar a complete disgrace
In fact this thread should be closed
oga I offend u b4 ni??
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by 25omega(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
sanity12:
oga it's nt like dat,,,,,were as dat my frend leta begged me,,,,,I know I sudn't av her back but I just can't leave witout her......
in these types of matters, it always seems like you can't live without the person who is making you miserable but trust me you don't want to make a hoe a housewife. cut your loses and move on. There is nothing holding you back with this woman. She is not paying your bills, shes not feeding you or paying your rent and most of all she is not even fncking you. You can and should live without her. Let the other man who had sex with her be the laughing stock. Finding another woman should never be hard in Nigeria as the ratio of 4 women to 1 man is in your favor.

I break the juju she used to bind you to open your eyes ijn grin grin grin
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by sanity12(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

mr ova sabi,,,,wetin u get 4 ur english wen u do waec,,,,,I too know,,,,,go use ur english kollect moni 4 bank na,,,,make I no transfer my vex kom give u ooooo
Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oya, compete with Hon Patrick Obahiagbon. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied About Her Viriginity Status by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
The sad part is that this dude will read all our advice and still go home to his cheating gf.

The power of the pu....sy is strong. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Heard Of Blue Balls,matured Minds Only(with PICTURES) / Is This The Most Beautiful Tattoo You Have Ever Seen On A Lady's Waist? / Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.