Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner (36873 Views)

5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC / Emeka Ihedioha Declared Wanted By EFCC / Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by shortgun(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Malam Rochas el Amin Okorocha has no place in Igboland he should go to Borno, Daura or Kano to seek for elective office.

Mehn I hear say d Aboki just dey build mosque anyhow for Imo.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by coollexy: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Wislet(f): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ihedioha, Imo peopld DO NOT WANT YOU. Stop forcing yourself to be governor. If you keep on this, the wrath of God will visit you.

What kind of irresponsible behaviour is this? Is a tout hoping to be governor of a state full of civilized, educated folks? Why trying to force himself on people?

This party PDP keeps giving people reasons to hate it. They never performed in Imo, yet you want to come back? And you bring somebody with such character to be your main man? Is anyone surprised?

Leave Imo state alone.i'm seriously disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by cochexky: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
I thought every politician has come to understand that politics is not a do or die! Why is this Emeka ihedioha being so arrogant, as long as I live I can swear to any extent that APC did not rig any PU boot in the whole of my community the same with other Agents I know. PDP listen! had it been Rochas was interested in riging only my community could give him more than 30 thousand vote because number of accredited voters was too poor to number of registered voters and we had the chance to do any kind of malpractice but it wasn't in our mind to do such because nobody ordered us to and that is why ihedioha is kind of close to Rochas , I have many friend and some tenants from Mbaise the way they where narrating how they voted, God it was so cryful that I began to pity for Rochas but despite all there unlawful and careless did, God still make his way that is to show he is the choosing one so no amount of riot even if PDP want let them turn to Boko haram the lord has already make his way. The early you call Rochas and congratulate him, the better for you before brother Buhari will look on you Oooo be warn Don't fall a victim. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by millionaireman: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
lastpage:

[size=18pt]When you mix Stubbornness with Arrogance...and then top it up with unbridled Aggressiveness, what you get is VIOLENCE of this sort!

Its in the Blood, aint nuffin anyone can do about it.[/size] wink undecided

Lastpage!

Election-related violence Operation Wetie (wet a human with acid and set him/her on fire) started in Yorroberland - 1960s AD.

Igbos knew little or nothing of election violence then.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Dexema(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
XBLadez:

Majority what?! Don't say what you don't know. APC rigged and changed figures in Imo like they did in Lagos
If u r saying APC did the same thing they did in Lagos then rochas should be declared winner.
Kpomkpuen!
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by QuotaSystem: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Deltagiant:
The express will of Imolites was to vote in the pattern of the presidential election and which they did, but alas, Rochas twisted it.

Come what may, Imo state will still fall in the hands of the incoming opposition base of SS/SE

We are promising Nigerians a rich and robust opposition, one which is in total control of the oil fields of Nigeria.

Good one

There are larger and more powerful interests in those oil fields then Asari and Wike so don't delude yourself. Ateke Tom himself is against any silly actions by you little players, actions which if unraveled are just manifestations of bitterness and poor sportsmanship after Jonathan's defeat.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Wislet(f): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nwaoguta:
Thunder go fire Rochas okorocha'the should declare ihedioha winner.
check your brain and your mouth before that thunder fires you, Mr. And I joke not.

No man can ascend a position of authority unless God allows it. So, for Rochas Okorocha to be your governor, God did it. And HE said 'respect those in authority'.

So, if you think you are insulting/cursing the man, you just succeeded in cursing yourself.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by nmego: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ihedioha is never the right candidate for Imo state. Iheanocho is a better candidate than him.Rochas has won and that's the truth.Let him submit and apply for an appointment in Rochas cabinet. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by XBLadez: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
gudluckgreat:

I pity your ignorance. The ezinihite votes would av been outrightly cancelled cos it was higher than PVC collected. But cos of violence it was allowed after some changes. Give me an example of where APC inflated their votes
Rochas' hometown
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Chirokusko: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Showing the true picture their primitive behaviours. Democracy is a game of numbers, who can tell them Pls.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Wislet(f): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
ZUBY77:

That was how Rochas took over too.
What goes around.......
Lol.

Rochas never took over this way.

Imo people(I can tell you in all confidence) came out with their whole hearts and might and passionately voted Rochas into power. It was a great time and an unforgettable election year(2011) in Imo state.

So, say something else.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by nkemdi89(f): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nony2013:
you are big idiot for saying such
Onye mbaise biko zuzu puo ihedioha will not rule us, last bullet.

2 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by nkemdi89(f): 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nony2013:
  you lack the capacity to develop beyond the mental age of a normal four-year-old.
Wether you like it or not ihedioha will not rule us, he cheated ararume to take that position, mbaise and their bad sense taaaa go and jump inside otamiri river .

2 Likes

Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pictures. Or.....take a seat.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by VellyG(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
yusufobinna1:
this is the main reason rochas is providing free education for the imolites so u can advance in your reasoning.
What sort of free education is that. Where IMSU students have to pay 20k to get access to the draft for free education . that's is total madness. My people really lack wisdom . Rocha's is an intelligent thief .

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by jkross(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fat lie...... @op I am in owerri now...what areas in owerri did this happen...pictures plz or better still video clip to support your claim...don't come here spreading false info abeg fear God
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by grabs(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
From kano to Lagos, from Kaduna to Imo. Enough of APC rigging.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Wislet(f): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
gbegudujo:
Okorcha should leave..pple don't want him again
the same people that have voted him in again massively?

Or Mbaise people?

Get over your hate.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by stayblack: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
SICK PEOPLE ..PDP CLUELESSNESS.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Sacramento4real(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Deltagiant:
The express will of Imolites was to vote in the pattern of the presidential election and which they did, but alas, Rochas twisted it.

Come what may, Imo state will still fall in the hands of the incoming opposition base of SS/SE

We are promising Nigerians a rich and robust opposition, one which is in total control of the oil fields of Nigeria.

Good one
Only lagos Internally Generated Revenue alone is more than the budget of 4 south east states put together.Nor be only Oyel.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nwaoguta:
Thunder go fire Rochas okorocha'the should declare ihedioha winner.
AGENT OF DARKNESS
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Wislet(f): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
steveben7:
Ihedioha shuld call his supporters to order, it's clear that majority want him buh he shuld pursue his course without violent and sheeding of innocent blood
where are the majority that want him(PDP)? People keep deceiving themselves.

A man that would resort to sharing money even to his own kinsmen just to win an election can never be the choice of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by AKPARAJA: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Owelle don't jammmm.APC is not Igbo party
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Wislet(f): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
emmykk:
there is no way rochas can win that election.the system he use last election is what he want to use now again
If I wasn't sure, now I am that some people are deluded.

What strategy, and which last time?

EVERY PERSON ON THIS THREAD SAYING ROCHAS RIGGED THE LAST TIME MUST BE AN INCURABLE PDP TOUT.

A 2011 ELECTION WHERE IMO PEOPLE VOTED MORE PASSIONATELY THAN THEY'VE EVER VOTED ANY OTHER GOVERNOR, UNITED AND WITH ONE MIND? ELECTION WHERE CITIZENS FOUGHT BOTH PHYSICALLY AND THROUGH THEIR VOTES TO STOP PDP FROM RIGGING?

A man 99% of Imolites wanted as governor and no PDP was going to stop them?

Anyone writing such lies must be from mars.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by amaralizzy40y: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Even the spirit wants rochase, i no wan see dat green cap devil for govenmt house.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Wislet(f): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
AKPARAJA:
Owelle don't jammmm.APC is not Igbo party
And unfortunately for you, Imo people are very educated and intelligent, and vote for a man and not his party.

They did it in 2011(bringing into power a party that was nowhere just because of one man they wanted) and they will do it again.

And if you people causing mayhem refuse to desist from it, losing election might be the least of your troubles when God visits you.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Abagworo(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hundreds of hoodlums suspected to be hired by the People’s
Democratic Party (PDP), Monday went on rampage in Owerri,
the Imo State capital, attacking supporters of the All
Progressives Congress (APC) and damaging vehicles and other
property.
The thugs who took over major streets in the capital city,
forced passersby and commuters to chant anti-Okorocha
slogan and those who failed to comply or found with
Okorocha’s campaign insignia were severely beaten up.
At the headquarters of the Rochas Campaign Organization, the
rampaging hoodlums attacked everyone at sight and destroyed
APC campaign buses and billboards after they failed to gain
entrance into the premises.
They also demanded the cancellation of the governorship
election over alleged irregularities while displaying placards
with various inscriptions such as ‘Ihedioha is our man’,
‘Rochas must go’, ‘we don’t want APC in Imo’, ‘say no to
Moslem party’, among others.
However when contacted, the Director of Media of the Ihedioha
Campaign Organisation, Barr. Enyinna Onuegbu, said the
youths were sympathisers of the PDP who were protesting the
electoral fraud committed by the Governor and not sponsored
by the PDP as alleged.
According to him, “the youths were protesting the massive
rigging of the governorship election and they were not
sponsored by the PDP. They want INEC to declare Ihedioha the
winner of the election
The State Police Public Relations Officer, Andrew Enwerem,
said that the Police has advised the youths across all the
political parties to remain calm until INEC declares the final
result of the election.
When contacted over the development, the Director General of
the Rochas Campaign Organisation, Barr. Iheukwumere
Alaribe, said the PDP sponsored youths were protesting the
failure of INEC to comply with their agreement to rig the
election in their favour.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by ZUBY77(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Wislet:
Lol.

Rochas never took over this way.

Imo people(I can tell you in all confidence) came out with their whole hearts and might and passionately voted Rochas into power. It was a great time and an unforgettable election year(2011) in Imo state.

So, say something else.

Yea, in 2011, I was a Kenyan. How could I have known, heard or seen what happened in Imo State then.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Wislet(f): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
XBLadez:

Imolites are not fools. They know when enough is enough. Rochas is not really the angel he's portraying himself to be. He should vacate the seat!
and PDP is the angel party, or their candidate?
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Imo,Abia and Rivers should be cancelled.
Re: Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner by hansad: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
lastpage:

Chill-out Mister!

So, its no longer Igbo Vs. Yoruba or Igbos Vs. Hausa?

[size=18pt]Now, it is Mbaise Vs. Rest of Imo?

I tell you, Biafra will be a very "interestingly Peaceful" Country![/size]
shocked shocked

Hmmm.... l just dey waka-pass nii o!

BTW: Cant they learn from the way "losers" in the S/West, rushed to congratulate the 'winners"?
Even Jimi "Just Kidding" quickly did the needful! That is what l call "refinement".

Its in the Blood!

Lastpage!

See small-minded Yorober WITH the small-minded LASTPAGE blackmail.

You people always crawl in on threads of old southeast region to do divide-and-rule jobs. You no fit survive in your separate country without the old southeast region?

BIAFRA SHALL BE THE MOST PEACEFUL COUNTRY IN AFRICA, MORE SO, WITH REGIONAL GOVT SYSTEM/FISCAL FEDERALISM.

Today, Nigeria badly affects Biafrans, hugely so, that you observe a few infractions here and there.

Note: Igbos have been out of apex political power since the last 45 years, yet Igbos are together.

Your masters lost power for a few years, see the damage they did to themselves until you cowardly conceded power to them last election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures / Unknown Gunmen Kill 12 Cows In Akwa Ibom As Herdsmen Flee / Malami Released 300 ‘Powerful’ Boko Haram Sponsors - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.