Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,701 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway (36795 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / Theresa May, Omo-agege And El-Rufai: Who Knelt Best? / 2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by nghubs1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
The Kaduna State governor Nasir El Rufai and Senator representing Bayelsa East constituency Senator Ben Murray Bruce have traded words on Twitter over the newly commissioned rail project by President Buhari in Kaduna.

According to NGHUBS, the rift started after Ben Bruce said he hopes President Buhari will credit former president Goodluck Jonathan for the newly commissioned project.

Ben Bruce said

“I hope President @MBuhari remembers to say thank you to former President @GEJonathan for the train ride he enjoyed in Kaduna. Some of us haven’t forgotten that that achievement was ENTIRELY the handiwork of the Jonathan government. Nigeria should give honour to whom honour is due”

El Rufai replying Ben Bruce said Ben Bruce was wrong saying it was Obasanjo who initiated the idea but the project was stalled by the Yar’ Adua’s administration for two years.

He said when Obasanjo was busy designing modern rail projects Ben Bruce was busy organizing Beauty peagents.

“Wrong Distinuguisnhed Senator! The Obasanjo administration which Jonathan was not part of, designed, raised the financing and started the EPC of the Lagos-Kano dual track-standard gauge rail system, and the Abuja Light Rail. Yar’Adua-Jonathan stalled both projects for two years!”

"There is nothing to debate. Facts cannot be debated. Opinions are free. While the Obasanjo administration was conceiving the rail modernization programme, Sen Ben-Bruce was organizing beauty contests and Jonathan was a deputy governor. I am not cluelessly common-sensical!"

Ben Bruce reacting told El Rufai that his dislike for the late president has clouded his judgement.

Ben Bruce said

“Your dislike of the late Yar’adua may have clouded your judgment. I made no mention of the ‘Abuja light railway’. My tweet referred to the Abuja-Kaduna railway which IS a product of the Jonathan administration. I am happy to publicly debate this with you.”

http://nghubs.info/ben-bruce-and-el-rufai-trade-words-on-twitter/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
OK, have they said another thing yet?

We are waiting. If they say something again let us know.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Cozbymaster97(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
WHETHER OBASANJO OR YARADUA OR JONATHAN ALL I KNOW IS THAT BUHARI IS FAILURE.. HOW CAN I BE MANAGING 10MB LIKE THIS. MY GOD WHY IS OUR PRESIDENT PUNISHING US LIKE THIS! DID WE OFFEND HIM CHAI!!!

228 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by HeyCorleone(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
These men are obviously well fed that's why they have time for such.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
"There is nothing to debate. Facts cannot be debated. Opinions are free. While the Obasanjo administration was conceiving the rail modernization programme, Sen Ben-Bruce was organizing beauty contests and Jonathan was a deputy governor. I am not cluelessly common-sensical!"
Am I the only one seeing this uppercut from El-rufai?

Meanwhile, what exactly are they debating?

Both of them are clowns to the highest order... I am not impressed by any, be it Bruce or El-rufai

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by lordkush: 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Am I the only one seeing this uppercut from El-rufai?

Meanwhile, what exactly are they debating?
you have decamped right?

apc we dash una. no refunds o. we nor want grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Kentura(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
seriously thaa hausa nigga can't win Ben Murray Bruce in a debate.. He should just give it up and focus on advising his dullard president on what to do.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
lordkush:
you have decamped right?

apc we dash una. no refunds o. we nor want grin
I don't know how you managed to have a terrible IQ and negative sense of reasoning though...

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by binsanni(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
mitchew useless people

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Evablizin(f): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2018

This boko haram man get bad mouth," Bruce was busy oragnising beauty pageants"cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by lordkush: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
lol all in a bid to confuse gullible zombies. this usless dwarf from kaduna is praising obasanjo for something he knows nothing about. grin

well it's a good thing he said obasanjo. we will remember it. because tomorrow the lying mayor of twitter will come out again, to say it was old muhamadu's handworkgrin

old men lying like kids grin.

God bless you gej we all know it was you who revived the railways.
and we also know bubu has not revived or done shit for this country

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by doublewisdom: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
While Bruce was organising beauty pageants that foster unity, El Rufai was a minister looting public funds to arm fulani herdsmen and terrorists.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by lordkush: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't know how you managed to have a terrible IQ and negative sense of reasoning though...
tonye I have low iQ but I'm stable.

isn't that better compared to an unstable, rutherless political prostitutë?
abeg carry ur high iQ enter apc. that's where you will see your gang members. cheesy

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by agabusta: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kentura:
seriously thaa hausa nigga can't win Ben Murray Bruce in a debate.. He should just give it up and focus on advising his dullard president on what to do.

Must you put a tribal slur into everything?

El Rufai is very intelligent and a first class material.

He also walks his talks, unlike the twitter senator that is more active on twitter than the Senate chambers.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
lordkush:
tonye I have low iQ but I'm stable.

isn't that better compared to an unstable, rutherless political prostitutë?
abeg carry ur high iQ enter apc. that's where you will see your gang members. cheesy
EOD!

100% PDP
Recognized by the party... If you are not satisfied, consider a trip to the nearest lagoon tongue

Not A Social Media unknown troll grin

Have a nice day and happy new year smiley

8 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Samusu(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Stupid oldmen. 2 idiots
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by sodiqapril(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
I don't blame them, the blame falls on we Nigerians that we allowed ourselves to be ruled by these set of people.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Kentura(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
agabusta:

Must you put a tribal slur into everything?

El Rufai is very intelligent and a first class material.

He also walks his talks, unlike the twitter senator that is more active on twitter than the Senate chambers.

Can't argue with hausa supporters/defenders.. It's an easy win for me.. so swerve!

19 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by lordkush: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

EOD!

100% PDP
Recognized by the party... If you are not satisfied, consider a trip to the nearest lagoon tongue

Not A Social Media unknown troll grin

Have a nice day and happy new year smiley
yes. recognised to be an unstable prick, that write tales for the highest bidder.

EOD

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by seniormallam(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ben Bruce was talking about the Abuja-Kaduna rail, elrufai talking another thing, guess he read without comprehending he just replied saying different thing entirely, signs of frustration

52 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by kessyur: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kentura:

u must be kidding.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by lollmaolol(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mumu
Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Harrisee(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
OK. Let's wait for a response from El-Rufai. I believe he's consulting his aides now. He will surely come up with something at least to keep the polity busy in the midst of fuel scarcity.

8 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by Pavore9: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Two fighting adiye meji ja! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by sonoforogun(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hell Rufai it seems to me is taking a kind of special drug that beclouds his reason of truth. The truth remains that even Amaechi, minister of transportation has credited the success in the rail way sector to the initiative of GEJ.

So, “I hope President @MBuhari remembers to say thank you to former President @GEJonathan for the train ride he enjoyed in Kaduna. Some of us haven’t forgotten that that achievement was ENTIRELY the handiwork of the Jonathan government. Nigeria should give honour to whom honour is due”

8 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by lonelydora: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Senator Ben Bruce....Senator representing Twitter constituency. But El-Rufai is wrong shaa.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway by bedspread: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
But Come to think of this Fact... President Buhari will clock 3yrs, 29th of May 2018..

Please This is a Honest Question! I'll need answers please...

What Project Has President Buhari Carried out in this Dispensation

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Daura For Sallah. Photos / Ambode With Lai Mohammed, D'banj At The Flag Off Of One Lagos Fiesta - Photos / Osinbajo, Obasanjo & Wike At Bala Mohammed Daughter's Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.