Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

This Why You Should Not Marry A Village Girl. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Why You Should Not Marry A Village Girl. (4278 Views)

When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) / When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / See The Village Girl Joyfully Holding Two Guys Dicks! (2) (3) (4)

This Why You Should Not Marry A Village Girl. by dgalon(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2015

Re: This Why You Should Not Marry A Village Girl. by phabuloz(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yea just like"you can take me out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto outta me"
Re: This Why You Should Not Marry A Village Girl. by dgalon(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
yea that's right.
Re: This Why You Should Not Marry A Village Girl. by jbblues24(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2019
In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Oga Ade could use to kill you, including the room itself. cool

We Paste Election Posters in Nigeria / Wrong Number ~ Very Very Funny.. Must Read / He Bought Me A New Apple Laptop :)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6