Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Please Dont Fall For This Cheap Scam! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Dont Fall For This Cheap Scam! (837 Views)

World Bank Predicts 1.6% Fall For African Economies / Buhari Please Dont Try This At Home!!!! / Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Dont Fall For This Cheap Scam! by mrprince3: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
few days ago someone actually advertised a uk fairly used bb q10 for 24k with full accessories here on nairaland. so was wondering why would one sell such phone with full acessories at that price when the actual price of the phone is within the range of 35k plus in computer village? earlier today i decided to clear my doubt to pay a visit to the seller in oder to see things for my self. so i called the guy to give me the adress of his shop dude kept on posting me after much more, we agreed to meet somewhere around barracks in Apapa coz he told me he works with mtn office at apapa. when i got to barracks bustop he asked me to wait there that his secretary is coming to pick me! i waited and didnt find anyone until he finally send me the below message

Dear valued customer! This are your Receipt number 32001GT, Trancking code PWKK2. We don't allow customers to pay money to an individual,(cashless policy) make paymant to our sale account and write your name and the name of the item you want to buy at the back of the teller and show it to the security at the gate.
UBA BANK: Adebayo Steven Vincent 20-7877-8074Thanks for patronising us

after reading the message i was like dude is still a learner! he 's such a block head to think i would foolishly pay for something i havent seen? he doesnt even have a location. he 's just one of the few hungry boys looking for whom to scam. so my people dont be quick to fall prey! before you purchase any item online or by any means make sure you touch and see the product before paying. there are reputable shops you can always visit to get your gadgets! dont fall prey. please take note of his details. he is a bloody thief! i will paste their handdles so mods can do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Fall For This Cheap Scam! by Firefire(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
awoof dey run belle, I pity the mugus that will fall mugu. cheesy
Re: Please Dont Fall For This Cheap Scam! by madridguy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thanks for the info.
Re: Please Dont Fall For This Cheap Scam! by SUCRE007: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dem plenty for NL like anything

Thieves and scammers

Same thing a guy tried doing to Mii

He's moniker is Akashi

Add him on WhatsApp and when he saw that this one no be much he blocked Mii on WhatsApp

What's the guy's moniker ?
Re: Please Dont Fall For This Cheap Scam! by sammieblaize: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Post the guys moniker o
Re: Please Dont Fall For This Cheap Scam! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
many of them here. One call himself "extravaganza" selling stolen phones. Only time will tell
Re: Please Dont Fall For This Cheap Scam! by Melahou(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
So you actually went to computer village then to apapa.

You really wanted to buy the phone

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Fall For This Cheap Scam! by mrprince3: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Melahou:
So you actually went to computer village then to apapa.

You really wanted to buy the phone
looks like you have a problem with comprehension. read my post again and again!!
Re: Please Dont Fall For This Cheap Scam! by mrprince3: 7:05am On Apr 14, 2015
sammieblaize:
Post the guys moniker o
seems they 've been band from nairaland cant find their thread anymore.
Re: Please Dont Fall For This Cheap Scam! by lolaxavier(m): 7:10am On Apr 14, 2015
He is still a learner. Very cheap tactics. But don't be surprised to know that some people will still fall for this...

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Fall For This Cheap Scam! by Geraucald(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Thanks op.

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Till Many Nigerians Die Before We Act, Now Its Not Worse. / Man Who Promised To Walk From Lagos To Abuja If Buhari Wins, Has Arrived Abuja / Photos:mother,3 Children Burnt To Death In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.