Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman (3104 Views)

Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / A Man's Role in Creating A Nagging Woman / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman by sirdouglas(m): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nagging is the worst thing any man can wish for. whether is from ur wife, elder sister or Aunt. Nagging is the worst character any woman should have. Its so bad that even the bible did not only condemn it but exclaimed in the book of proverb 21:9 that it is ''Better to live on the corner of a roof than to share a house with a nagging wife''.

So here is my own nine ways to know a nagging woman.
1. She is bossy: she wants everyone around to worship her and God come to ur aid if u don't.
2. She is dominating: she dominate everybody around including her husband when she eventually gets married. She has the final say and things must be done her own way.
3. Full of pride and ostentatious in nature: she is in constant competition with her neighbors and friends for who wears the best cloth and what ever. She hates to be outdone by anybody hence her jealousy.
4. She is always right: God help u if u try to make her see her mistake, cos she will pull all her resources together just to protect her over hyped ego. At the end, u will be an enemy.
5. She is insecure: always on a look out for insult. Any little thing can pass as an insult to her. Though she rude personified.
6. She CAN SHOUT!!!: Get her angry and u will wish u never was born. She can shout for hours without getting tired.
7. She is very RUDE: In her attempt to put everybody under her, she uses all tactics and being very rude is not left out. She takes pleasure in humiliating people she thinks are better than her.
8. She make use of malicious words: anyone who has been with a nagging woman doesn't need an explanation for this. Cos they make life miserable for people under her influence.
The only to be free from her malicious words is to never be in contact with her.
9. She never over looks anything: She is always in a look out for reason to shout.Cos from my observation they enjoy shouting as if that changes anything.

Do u gat some?? Let see what u gat.
Keep it rolling...........Add urs.
Re: 9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman by lavj: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=14pt] so now we know...
how does her stop her from putting her nagging in gear2 [/size]
Re: 9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman by sirdouglas(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
lavj:
[size=14pt] so now we know...
how does that stop her from putting her nagging in gear2 [/size]

Lols.......that's really funny!! But knowing helps u to avoid them not to talk of having them as wife.

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman by ronald4lif(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'd thought they all... lipsrsealed wink
Re: 9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman by DanceVille: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nice one Op..
Luv dat bible verse Proverb 21:9...
Nagging Women are desperate, if one mistakenly married a Nagger, it's better dat person run 2 d Wilderness

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman by theorbiters: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nice one....
But you just defined 98% of the ladies in this world

1 Like

Re: 9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman by sirdouglas(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
theorbiters:
Nice one....
But you just defined 98% of the ladies in this world

Meeen!! that's scaring!! I Believ I will marry from that 2% cos men, I aren't marrying any nagger buddy!!!!
Re: 9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman by prettyjo(f): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
nice points
Re: 9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
All women nag. . . Some are just good at suppressing it.
Re: 9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman by Blessingiyama(f): 6:45am On Sep 21, 2021

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday / Did My Dressing Make Him Rape Me?help / I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.