Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Sw And Love For Rochas, Se And Love For Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sw And Love For Rochas, Se And Love For Fayose (834 Views)

Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sw And Love For Rochas, Se And Love For Fayose by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Its clear that the sw and the north are in love with rochas for standing with them in APC and sees him as the most sensible ibo man which makes se mad, the same way the se is in love with fayose cause of his stand with PDP which makes sw mad. What kind of politics are we playing in this country, can rochas win a presidential bid without the support of his region or fayose winning a presidential bid without his region's support?

1 Like

Re: Sw And Love For Rochas, Se And Love For Fayose by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Sw And Love For Rochas, Se And Love For Fayose by emerged01(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
let's see who will go down first!
Re: Sw And Love For Rochas, Se And Love For Fayose by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
My friend from Ekiti state told me in a chat last month that Ekiti people are not rich but they are too difficult to be pocketed by an individual. She told me do I think that South Sudan will trade their freedom for anything despite the challenges the are facing after independence from Sudan.

Igbos love Fayose because he is not doing any boi boi to anybody, he is a strongheaded man that always want to paddle his canoe.
Other yolobaass hate him for that the same way they hate Ijebus saying they are to stingy and selfish.

5 Likes

Re: Sw And Love For Rochas, Se And Love For Fayose by specco(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fayose is a phenomenon! Unjustly impeached by Abj forces nevertheless he staged a come back years later to sack an incubent from office. The only person that has sacked two incumbent govs from office. Try to under rate him at your own peril. His traducers accused him of rigging the gubernatotial polls and he answered them by winning all the 3 Senatorial slots for his party (pdp) and also won all the Ekiti HOA seats just 2days ago thus sacking all the 19 apc lawmakers in the house. What a moving train he is! Fayose is just too hot for the Apc. He is a shining star in the SW. Ekiti people just love this man. Many Igbos love him because of his doggedness and goal-getter attitude which Igbos can identify with.

1 Like

Re: Sw And Love For Rochas, Se And Love For Fayose by christejames(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
BuddahMonk:
My friend from Ekiti state told me in a chat last month that Ekiti people are not rich but they are too difficult to be pocketed by an individual. She told me do I think that South Sudan will trade their freedom for anything despite the challenges the are facing after independence from Sudan.

Igbos love Fayose because he is not doing any boi boi to anybody, he is a strongheaded man that always want to paddle his canoe.
Other yolobaass hate him for that the same way they hate Ijebus saying they are to stingy and selfish.
I endorse ur comment. ...an apercu, spot on!!!
Re: Sw And Love For Rochas, Se And Love For Fayose by asEdeyHOT: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
The people of the SW love Owelle Rochas Okorocha because he is BOLD and is not scared to take a position even when it is unpopular with majority of his people.

Owelle Rochas is a champion because unlike Fayose who had the support of the presidency and had a fellow PDP governor (Mimiko) in his region, Rochas was isolated and ridiculed, yet he did not waver. He took bold risks based on his conscience and followed through with confidence and courage.

During the APC campaign in Lagos, Owelle Rochas shouted - My People, My People and Lagosians responded with - My Governor, My Governor. That shows the love and respect for that Man. He is a visionary and has seen what most Ibo politicians do not understand or maybe do not accept.

The day will come when Rochas will ask the people of the SW for votes at the Presidential level and we will support him totally. To the SW, Rochas represents what we have been praying for from our Ibo neighbors.

Owelle Rochas- we salute you

6 Likes

Re: Sw And Love For Rochas, Se And Love For Fayose by Topeakintola: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
christejames:
I endorse ur comment. ...an apercu, spot on!!!

I dont. Nice topic tho

Lalasticlala, Ishilove front page for more discussion.
Re: Sw And Love For Rochas, Se And Love For Fayose by Ikengawo: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
BuddahMonk:

OP you're a goat. Was it Igbo votes that made in govenor of Yoruba Ekiti?
Was it the yorubas who voted for Rochas from their Osun cave?
Re: Sw And Love For Rochas, Se And Love For Fayose by dammiecool(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Y compare apple (okorocha) with orange (fayose)

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Will Support APC Moment Buhari Is Sworn In. / My Plea For Forgiveness Not Cowardice –fayose / How President Jonathan Humiliated IGP Suleiman Abba Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.