Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Under-age Voters In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under-age Voters In The North (577 Views)

Eziachi: Northern Under Age Voters Vs Southern Vote Writers / Bauchi Warns Under-age Voters To Keep Off / INEC Accrediting Under Age Voters In The North - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Under-age Voters In The North by mashin(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
I read allegations without scientific evidence about under-age voters in the north and i was forced to ask these questions
1. In a country where majority of the female rural dwellers give birth at home because of lack of finance for hospital bills, without proper documentation of their children birth days how can you determine someone is under-age
2. If magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan can not tell the real age of footballers where 25 year old still plays under 20 how can you determine someone is under-age? Conclusion: its better the govt. Should set up a data base to register all children birth days or stop this foul cry of under-age voters, in this global world of scientific erra we base argument on scientific evidence and Nigeria is not left out.
Re: Under-age Voters In The North by OreMI22: 1:30am On Apr 14, 2015
mashin:
I read allegations without scientific evidence about under-age voters in the north and i was forced to ask these questions
1. In a country where majority of the female rural dwellers give birth at home because of lack of finance for hospital bills, without proper documentation of their children birth days how can you determine someone is under-age
2. If magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan can not tell the real age of footballers where 25 year old still plays under 20 how can you determine someone is under-age? Conclusion: its better the govt. Should set up a data base to register all children birth days or stop this foul cry of under-age voters, in this global world of scientific erra we base argument on scientific evidence and Nigeria is not left out.

It is a shame that children are pressed to vote for the selfish interest of Kano, Katsina and Kaduna politicians. JUST SHAMEFUL!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: Peace In The Land Of Accommodation / The Political Philosophy Gov. Amaechi Overlooked / Foreign Affrairs: No Nigeria Casuality Ascertained Yet #Xenophobia SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.