Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! (4109 Views)

32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari / Rotimi Amaechi Arrives Oyo State To Continue Project Inspection - Photos / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by notobs: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Reports reaching us SS people residing in Abuja is that the "Lion of Ubima" who was neutered by Wike on Saturdays Guber election has arrived Abuja this morning to collect his 30 pieces of silver from the APC.

Reports reaching us indicates that the Governor was in meeting with APC bigwigs all day today, and when the governor arrived back at the rivers state liaison office in Abuja he didn't look happy at all, and judging from the body language of the neutered lion of Ubima, it appears that the governor was not pleased on the outcome of the meeting.

The mood of the governor was reported to be angry,forlorn,sad,defeated and dejected which is out of character for the usually ebullient skelewu dancing and broom waving out going governor of rivers state.

The governor has not yet made any statement or confided in anyone on the outcome of the meeting,but we can speculate that the governor may not happy with his 30 pieces of silver offered or that APC has decided to delay the payment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by ELTON123(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Amaechi everytime... he lost, let him stop disturbing us
Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
you have failed to deliver Rivers to APC, you are hereby decamped from the party.
Falconey!!!
Falconey!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by Yasher: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
30pieces of silver! I hope it will be enough to buy his own akeldama because as far as Rivers state is concerned, no room for Judas in Gallilee, Judea or Jerusalem.

Btw, Wike will need to fumigate that governor's lodge in Abuja that rotimi has desecrated o.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by Xcex: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dat guy is a betrayer of his brethren, he wnts 2 dine wit infidels bt he will solely bear d brunt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by vislabraye(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dharniel:
you have failed to deliver Rivers to APC, you are hereby decamped from the party.
Falconey!!!
Falconey!!!

He made a vow with his masters to deliver Rivers state to APC or else he will be pushed out of the party. You know how some guys dey use girls and dump them grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by godofwar666(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dharniel:
Falconey!!!
Falconey!!!
why shouting facny? godofwar666!!!
Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Was there at the meeting ...the Judas was told to be incharge of washing presidential plates and supervising aso rock workers.. Wike please bring him back to rivers state and jail him .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by notobs: 12:16am On Apr 14, 2015
Danielstainz:
Was there at the meeting ...the Judas was told to be incharge of washing presidential plates and supervising aso rock workers.. Wike please bring him back to rivers state and jail him .

Wike will only tender evidence of corruption against Amaechi and dare the anti- corruption general to jail him as he promised, But we all know that the general will not be able to jail Amaechi even in the face of those mounting evidence.

That will be the first test of his Ant- corruption crusade. I will be watching it in HD!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by Happywoman(f): 12:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Jude' s ass
Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by tupem: 2:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Yasher:
30pieces of silver! I hope it will be enough to buy his own akeldama because as far as Rivers state is concerned, no room for Judas in Gallilee, Judea or Jerusalem.

Btw, Wike will need to fumigate that governor's lodge in Abuja that rotimi has desecrated o.
I. laugh! Wike way go soon decamp after inauguration!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by tupem: 2:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Donsammy77:
foolish people criticizing Amaechi, he will get one the best position in this govt. hater go and die.
you forgot to add "s" to the hater! smiley
Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by asadike(f): 2:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Amaechi, u don see am? Ome go gi vam n'anya. Anyway, what is good for d goose is equally good for d gander.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by Validated: 4:39am On Apr 14, 2015
I foresee Amaechi pulling APC down if care is not taken. Amaechi is not an Abiola that Umaru Dikko told that "presidency is not for sale to the highest bidder ..." after bankrolling the NPN project. He made them and he will destroy them either with his utterances or alliances.

The man is not finished yet. Just watch the next scene coming soon. Who says he cannot reconcile with Wike?

Amaechi can never be satisfied and as usual he will bite the fingers that are feeding him now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by Yasher: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2015
tupem:
I. laugh! Wike way go soon decamp after inauguration!
You wish! even you kw that it is almost impossible. Atleast not while Odili, sergeant Awusu and Mama Peace are still members of PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by tupem: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Yasher:
You wish! even you kw that it is almost impossible. Atleast not while Odili, sergeant Awusu and Mama Peace are still members of PDP.

dey there! you dey list ordinary human begins names as if dem be gods! Na here we dey!
Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by Yasher: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2015
tupem:
dey there! you dey list ordinary human begins names as if dem be gods! Na here we dey!
guy you kw why kwankwaso and Shekarau no fit dey the same party? Na same reason wey Wike and Amaechi no go fit tanda put for one side since dia bad blood begin.

Btw, stop wishing Wike decamp. Instead, advise your uncle Amaechi to stop running from pillar to post and call for a meeting with Wike to ensure smooth transition shikena!
Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by tupem: 9:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Yasher:
guy you kw why kwankwaso and Shekarau no fit dey the same party? Na same reason wey Wike and Amaechi no go fit tanda put for one side since dia bad blood begin.

Btw, stop wishing Wike decamp. Instead, advise your uncle Amaechi to stop running from pillar to post and call for a meeting with Wike to ensure smooth transition shikena!
guy Na you I go advice make you take am easy! your uncle Wike no sabi you o!
Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by baralatie(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Donsammy77:
foolish people criticizing Amaechi, he will get one the best position in this govt. hater go and die.
get wetin?
it is like you don't know the kind of lobbyist and lobbying that is going on!!!ameachi no even dey for 'hope list' talk of the 'possible list'
APC top goons and power brokers in the north and the center ehn!
don't forget he offended obj one time!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by naso2(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2015
baralatie:

get wetin?
it is like you don't know the kind of lobbyist and lobbying that is going on!!!ameachi no even dey for 'hope list' talk of the 'possible list'
APC top goons and power brokers in the north and the center ehn!
don't forget he offended obj one time!

Kai guys una wicked o.

see why I like NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by agriboom: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2015
He was advised to let the rivers elections go and he didn't seem to like that, but I can assure that ameachi will get one of the best possible positions in the incoming govt, there is also talk of having the dakuku guy onboard as well.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by Yasher: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2015
tupem:
guy Na you I go advice make you take am easy! your uncle Wike no sabi you o!
well, as long as he doesn't sell the Land wey my grandfather house dey to Hausa man like somebody has almost sold all the land in the state to Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by gerrardomendes(m): 11:09am On Apr 14, 2015
There is no place for SS and SE in APC. The earlier they realise this, the better for them. APC= AREWA POLITICAL CONSPIRACY

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by Kolade354(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2015
You foools shld leave Ameachi alone.............You stick with Pdp and i dnt tink PDP will give igbo chance to be the president because Pdp itself is a northern party...........align yourseld with the right pple and stop blaming ameachi.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by Kolade354(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2015
gerrardomendes:
There is no place for SS and SE in APC. The earlier they realise this, the better for them. APC= AREWA POLITICAL CONSPIRACY
And PDP is not northern party abi? The mistake u pple made is that you shld av align with tinubu and demand d position of vice-president but your APGA stick with pdp and nothing futile has come out. Under Pdp igbo president will never emerge cos Pdp itself is a northern party.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by clemzo101(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wetin concern me? Who Amaechi don help? Mtchewwww
Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by tupem: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yasher:
well, as long as he doesn't sell the Land wey my grandfather house dey to Hausa man like somebody has almost sold all the land in the state to Northerners.
smiley Na your bro he be o! sai Nigeria! (a beg Na joke I dey o!)
Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by ComradeAbu(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
I didn't Understand all what I have read from this thread. please someone should explain it to me
Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by vaniesexy: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
rivers people leave south east from ur list,PDP has only two states in d south east, ebonyi and Enugu state.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by notobs: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
vaniesexy:
rivers people leave south east from ur list,PDP has only two states in d south east, ebonyi and Enugu state.
Abia and imo soon to become PDP.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Arrives Abuja To Demand For His 30 Pieces Of Silver! by Cyprus24(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
D great Betrayals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Tried To Assassinate Obasanjor Today! But Failed. / List Of All Countries Buhari Has Visited Since 9 Months / FG Suspends 260km Super Highway Project Of Governor Ben Ayade Of Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.