Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame (40955 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Throwback: Reekado Banks Before Fame / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Lol
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by kingDELE(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2015
God bless my hustle
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by ibrozyconcept(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2015
FULL DATA PRICE ON nairasage

Data usable on all devices - Android, iPhone, Tablets, Modem, Pc,Nokia, BlackBerry 10...with 1 month validity

MTN DATA PLANS
1GIG - 1300 Naira
2GIG - 2500 Naira
3GIG - 3800 Naira
5GIG - 6000 Naira

Higher data also available...
CALL /WHATSAPP 08068745750
Www.nairasage.com

NOTE: Data balance can be checked on these MTN
plans by dialing *461*7#

ETISALAT DATA PLANS
- 250mb goes for N500 monthly
- 500mb goes for N800 monthly
- 750mb goes for N1,000 monthly
- 1gb goes for N1,300 monthly
- 1.5gb goes for N2,000 monthly
- 2gb goes for N2,500 monthly
- 3gb goes for N3,800 monthly

-Higher plans available...

NOTE: Data balance can be checked on these Etisalat
plans by dialing *229*9#

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08068745750
Www.nairasage.com
BBM-55661ECF MOBILE NO-08068745750,08094641432

NOTE- For etisalat data, you can be credited with the requested data before payment if thats how you want it...
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by babamadiba(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
You mean these two red pawpaw cannot fend for themselves and have been hanging around davido since the day's of Adam and Eve like fly wey see hot shi t
if u most know, their parents are also boxed up so stop saying what you don't know.
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by kingDELE(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2015
phantonce:
is sina rainbow now famous? cheesy cheesy cheesy
which hit song him don release?
#shoroniyen??
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by arsetalkshere: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2015
tyson99:

Have u 4gotten dat dey are cousins

stop talking as if ur family is not united
What a reply? Take medal.
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 14, 2015
O.B.O....one of my best naija musician....
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by fpeter(f): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
You mean these two red pawpaw cannot fend for themselves and have been hanging around davido since the day's of Adam and Eve like fly wey see hot shi t

Blood is thicker than water, a child's first friends are the cousins
My cousins and I are so close that people take us for siblings..
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by nkeona(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2015
did davido undergo head surgery

1 Like

Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by nerodenero: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Gejpresident:
watch out for my album coming soon
God bless Southern Nigeria
Are you related to Airforce1?Release it before making noise cool
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by Turner20: 9:06am On Apr 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Hahahah!!! funny but true
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by jimohibrahim(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2015
fact!!

1 Like

Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2015
nerodenero:
Are you related to Airforce1?Release it before making noise cool
lol

I don't make mouth

my album drop 25th of this month

ft Duncan mighty
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by AlphaDibia(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2015
See Davido ugly face. Choi
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by Bowaley17(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Money Is Good...
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by malonephill(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Davido's oily face tho
the dude just finished eating amala iya basirat grin grin

2 Likes

Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by Ho2uba(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Menh, see how davido resemble chimpanzee grin
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by stephenqueen: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2015
alberto2k:
Chisos! grin grin

Am I the only one who finds davido's head position funny grin grin
Werey him head still better dat of urz and kingtom, ur head wey be like agbon and kingtom head be like that of buffalo gringrin
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2015
una just dea shout surulere... this dude will probably be 14yrs old here....
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by Cchuks27(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2015
Honestly I don't know the difference between Sina Rambo and B red

1 Like

Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by yorke1: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Wetin shina rambow don sing wey make sense sef. Shina rambo abi wetin e call him name should go and rest and quit music
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by alberto2k(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

Werey him head still better dat of urz and kingtom, ur head wey be like agbon and kingtom head be like that of buffalo gringrin
ode come make I tell u one expo, Kingtom get dane gun ...Better run go Chad go hide grin grin
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by UnknownT: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2015
Philadelphia:

Why don't you Google his name and yours to find out your standings where he is?
Most of the results on Sina or Shina Rambo online are about the notorious thief by the same name ,
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by IamOpemipo(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2015
malonephill:
the dude just finished eating amala iya basirat grin grin

Na ur sis b dat?
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by sammieblaize: 9:36am On Apr 14, 2015
kingarizona1:
SURULERE
u mean jand surulere ba? grin cus that ain't NG
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by daben1(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2015
phantonce:
is sina rainbow now famous? cheesy cheesy cheesy
which hit song him don release?
bad belle
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by Omololu007(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Philadelphia:
This should serve as an inspiration to those who feel like quitting after several hard tries.
If these had quitted after failing several times, Google would have nothing about them today.
Do not despise the days of little beginnings.
see as davido ugly for pix lipsrsealed
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by ClassyAdewumi(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2015
Davido wor wor sha! Sina Rambo be like Raheem Sterling. Who is B red?
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by Afroconnect: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Very dumb talk,they stuck with each other cos of their music interests,and its paying them off today.
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Fame or not these niggas have been balling since the day they were born
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by DONADAMS(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2015
I doubt if davido's father was rich Den...c as him dress...saw d orda surulere mix dey did wit wizzy and iceprince..and I doubted if it was he(davido)...so nt handsome den
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2015
sweettease:
Davido face sha grin

You like am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Stunning At A Wedding (pic) / ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.