Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame (40948 Views)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Throwback: Reekado Banks Before Fame / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by Oyindamola09(f): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Lol
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by nerodenero: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2015
Congratulations grin
Gejpresident:
lol
I don't make mouth
my album drop 25th of this month
ft Duncan mighty
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by logica(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2015
YabaLeftist:
Davido face be like... grin
...he feels the heat trying to keep the watery sh!t in check.
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by jameshardly(m): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2015
grin

Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by jameshardly(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2015
grin TMNT
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by klax(m): 10:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Pls which Sina Rambo Hope is not that notorious guy who took over from where Aninih stopped Please enlight me a bit about this name.
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by U2ice(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
You mean these two red pawpaw cannot fend for themselves and have been hanging around davido since the day's of Adam and Eve like fly wey see hot shi t

De r cousins ....ode
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by yhusiee(f): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Maka Chi, Davido ajoka!!
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by EmekaBlue(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Money brush up his typical yoruba face up o
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by malonephill(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Na ur sis b dat?
badt guy make I give you?
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by golddeejay(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
daben1:
bad belle

Lie...na MI sing that one na

#justkidding
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by evva(f): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
davido ugly pass
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by stephenqueen: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
alberto2k:

ode come make I tell u one expo, Kingtom get dane gun ...Better run go Chad go hide grin grin
undecidedundecided
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by KingTom(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
alberto2k:

ode come make I tell u one expo, Kingtom get dane gun ...Better run go Chad go hide grin grin
No mind the nama grin
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by KingTom(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

Werey him head still better dat of urz and kingtom, ur head wey be like agbon and kingtom head be like that of buffalo gringrin
See this malnourished hyena! grin
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by yoged(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
This Davido just be like agege bread dip inside water.
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by stephenqueen: 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
KingTom:
See this malnourished hyena! grin
undecided
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by lerrytunechi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
whose father is isiak adeleke?
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by MuyiRano(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
tyson99:

Have u 4gotten dat dey are cousins

stop talking as if ur family is not united

Chai !!! See punchlines
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by alberto2k(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

undecidedundecided
fear don catch wehrey! grin grin grin
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by KingTom(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

undecided
Chai E pain am grin
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Na so davido been fine reach?
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by stephenqueen: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
alberto2k:

fear don catch wehrey! grin grin grin
Fear catch ya papa gringrin
Re: B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame by godoluwa(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
As i looked at the picture, i was just thinking of airforce1
shey d guy don release his album?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Strike A Pose / Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos / Empress Njamah Rocks Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.