Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Does Love REALLY Conquers All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Love REALLY Conquers All? (1288 Views)

Is Falling In Love Really For Everyone? / Hilarious..simba's Heartbreak..guess Love Conquers All?? / Unreturned Love Really Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by Twaci(f): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Romanceland question of the day

Guys what would you do if a girl who is not your girlfriend (probably a sidechick or a one night stand) comes out to tell u that she's pregnant for you?

Girls how would u react if your guy comes out to tell you that a girl is pregnant for him? (But that he still loves and wants you as his future wife)
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by buygala(m): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2015
No love matter arises here... It was strictly lust, business, or both undecided

So,

If I fully remember using a condom on her, and I don't remember its getting burst, torn, or otherwise damaged, then her pregnancy story is one for the gods.... I won't even dignify it with a reply angry

But if I am not too sure of the effectiveness of my protection during the fuckery, I will simply buy her a 50 naira pregnancy test kit, and have her test her urine right in my presence undecided .... If she is truly pregnant, then I will give her Mifepristone to settle the matter...

But if she refuses to take the pill, then she is on her own undecided .... For a pregnancy that I am not even sure is mine, spending 50 naira on pregnancy test kit and 1k on mifepristone or misoprostol abortion pills, is enough expense undecided ..... LET HER TRY THE NEXT DUDE angry

btw

Op, I love the windscreen on your face smiley.... Please do well to get some wipers for them embarassed

1 Like

Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2015
So, its a question for the Gals.....lemme Sit down here
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by iPrevail(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2015
Delusional people believe in that kind of "love".. Rational people don't. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by alberto2k(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2015
buygala:
ok
and this is buygala booking space to keep the gala business booming grin grin
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by Tallesty1(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2015
I don't keep side chicks
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by Enegod(m): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2015
sidechick or a one night stand?
There is no love involved... so, love won't conquer anything here undecided
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by 2dice(m): 9:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Chaii the rate at which sperm dey swerve condoms diss days is so freaking alarming/annoying
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by dharay99: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2015
twaci..

Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by ronald4lif(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2015
iPrevail:
Delusional people believe in that kind of "love".. Rational people don't. undecided

Word!
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by Twaci(f): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2015
dharay99:
twaci..
grin yeye
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by Albie(m): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2015
No
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by dharay99: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2015
Twaci:
grin yeye

me abi.?
Ohk na cry
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by madamGift(f): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Twaci:

Guys what would you do if a girl who is not your girlfriend (probably a sidechick or a one night stand) comes out to tell u that she's pregnant for you?

Girls how would u react if your guy comes out to tell you that a girl is pregnant for him? (But that he still loves and wants you as his future wife)

Love doesn't conquer all. If my bf can impregnate someone else while we are dating, the first tin dat'll come to my mind is that he has been sleeping with other girls without a cd hereby putting me at risk too...
No matter how much I love him, I will quit the relationship..cos wat kind of future re we gonna have esp if the girl insists on keeping the pregnancy? He wud then have a son/daughter to cater for, of cause there is alredy a connection betwn him and his baby's mama for life...all those drama that'll just keep giving you heart ache, best tin to do is to walk out of the relationship now. he's not the only man in the world, he cheated himself out of true loyalty(you) and so u deserve better babes! And u'll find better.

1 Like

Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by PunkyOh(f): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2015
It'd would depend on WHEN the pregnancy happened. Was it when we were together or before we got together, because there's NO WAY I'm trusting him again if he got somebody else pregnant while in a relationship with me. End of.

It's not even about love but health reasons. What sane guy goes around sleeping with different people without using protection, in this day & age? Love can go to hell, I'd rather be healthy. Meaning he has to go because he poses a risk to my health. I can't stand stùpid people like that.

2 Likes

Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by Oahray: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2015
You guys really should stop overhyping romantic love. It cannot even conquer its own death.

A girl who isn't my gf cannot get pregnant for me sha. Even if that can happen, it would be totally selfish of me to expect forgiveness on the basis of a love I didn't cherish enough to stay faithful. Guilt no go let me stay sef.

If tables were turned, we are so over!
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by Emodeee: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Twaci:

kindly gv an answer to ur own question 1st then await answers from others.
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by Twaci(f): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Emodeee:

kindly gv an answer to ur own question 1st then await answers from others.
Well, I'll ask for space and time to think about everything....

Would want anything to cloud my judgment.
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by Twaci(f): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2015
dharay99:

me abi.?
Ohk na cry
Cry cry grin
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by MuguliciousMUGU: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2015
Twaci:
Cry cry grin
baby, how are you.. Shame
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by francizy(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2015
These questions tho..

By the way, OP nice doors behind you.. wink
Re: Does Love REALLY Conquers All? by yomi007k(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
iPrevail:
Wa sere brosss

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were In This Kind Situation. / 5 Statements A Woman Wants To Hear Her Man Say / Hilarious Photo: Guy Gets Epic Reply From Girl Over Valentine Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.