Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) (7041 Views)

Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC / Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / Lawmakers Move Out Of National Assembly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by macjive01: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2015
MANY DIDN'T BELIEVE IT; A PROMISE OF A CHANGE

It was thought to be another dream,

He was called a Joseph, but his constituency saw him as a Moses
He was ridiculed as an Igbo stranger but his constituency saw him as a Lagosian
He was addressed as a political scavenger, but his constituency saw him as a shepherd

When he won the primary and became a candidate for the LSHA seat;
He was called a PDP Thief, but his constituency knew Sir Emeka was different,
He might have contested under PDP, but Sir Emeka was of Mother Theresa's Party.

Sir Emeka was called a Political folly; how dare he contest against the APC chairman and the full APC machinery behind him, but sir Emeka neither needed machinery nor political thugs, he believed in his constituency yearning for change. .. And His constituency believed in his passion for good, believed in his vision for development, and his mission to liberate the people of Isolo /Oshodi from the corruption infused Maladministration of the APC and its Chairman.

Fast forward to April 11, 2015 . That dream, that vision, that passion and mission became a reality.

However, the story doesn't end there;
Everybody is in awe, excited, jubilant, shocked;
Everybody want to know; how does the story end ? how does this phase of story end ?

Now, what better way to end this phase of the story than to make him the Minority Leader of the Lagos State House of Assembly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by macjive01: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Sir Emeka Idimogu

2 Likes

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by kilokeys(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2015
thats a trade zone .... good news to the ibos
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by SHARIAREPORTERS: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2015
In d coming years, I see a logos where a non-yoruba man will be a duputy governor just to woo non-yorubaz
Lagos is a no manz land
Is a place of hustle, any man dat claims lagos shld trace his or her root to Benin Kingdom

13 Likes

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by RichDad1(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2015
I foresee this man decamping in no distant future. If you doubt me, ask the firmer LSHA member from Badagry in the previous regime.
He will be intimidate, frustrated, outcasted and oppressed in the house.
Anyways, I'm happy for him and his family.

APC!!! Change
Eko o ni baje o.

1 Like

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by macjive01: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2015
kilokeys:
thats a trade zone .... good news to the Igbos

Good news to Isolo/Oshodi constituency, He had as many Yoruba votes as Igbo's.

3 Likes

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by macjive01: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
In d coming years, I see a logos where a non-yoruba man will be a duputy governor just to woo non-yorubaz
Lagos is a no manz land
Is a place of hustle, any man dat claims lagos shld trace his or her root to Benin Kingdom

In as much as History has proven that Lagos area has not always been Yoruba dominated, and the supposedly yoruba ownership will always be contested, as least on the internet, could we please refrain from ascribing it a "NO Man's Land", could people rather use a more acceptable, non-inflammatory term such as Cosmopolitan.

so i will rephrase your sentence

In d coming years, I see a lagos where a non-yoruba man will be a duputy governor just to woo non-yorubaz
Lagos is truly cosmopolitan. A place of hustle. A mini Nigeria where Dreams come alive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by macjive01: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2015
RichDad1:
I foresee this man decamping in no distant future. If you doubt me, ask the firmer LSHA member from Badagry in the previous regime.

APC!!! Change
Eko o ni baje o.

I don't see why he has to? there are 7 other members to form Minority team with plus one LP so eight in all.
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by biafransoul: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2015
RichDad1:

APC!!! Change
Eko o ni baje o.

Is that what the change slogan all about rather than service to the people? With the ways you guys are going, you'll be worse than the old PDP. Thank God they are all in your party now.

5 Likes

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by macjive01: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2015
biafransoul:

Is that what the change slogan all about rather than service to the people? With the ways you guys are going, you'll be worse than the old PDP. Thank God they are all in your party now.

time will tell.
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by Kolade354(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2015
Am Back...........Anambra is a no man's land so also Enugu both are cosmopotolianaaas abi

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by ibedun: 10:48am On Apr 14, 2015
macjive01:

I don't see why he has to? there are 7 other members to form Minority team with plus one LP so eight in all.

He is from East and everybody else is indegeneous.

1 Like

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by macjive01: 11:01am On Apr 14, 2015
ibedun:

He is not from East, He is from Lagos, but Igbo. no doubt his root heritage is from the East. but is is now Lagos -Igbo

4 Likes

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by sammyj: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2015
For were!!! tongue tongue
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by ibedun: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2015
macjive01:

He is not from East, He is from Lagos, but Igbo. no doubt his root heritage is from the East. but is is now Lagos -Igbo

Self delution...he is a visitor here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by macjive01: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2015
@Ishilove and @Seun ,

Could you move this to the front page please!

THIS IS A VALID ORIGINAL DEBATE
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by macjive01: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2015
ibedun:

Self delution...he is a visitor here.

Your fathers and Grandfathers were also once visitor to this land now called Lagos.

Please lets not deviate from the topic at hand, there has been and still many threads on ownership and History of Lagos within Nairaland,
I would advise you to go to one of them and slug it out there. This thread is about Celebrating the merits of Sir Emeka becoming the Minority Leader of the Lagos House of Assembly

4 Likes

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by asadike(f): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Yes, he should be made d leader, he will surely deliver. He is not there to eat mai mai or to joke around, he knows he will be despised as a non yoruba so will do anything to win Lagosians goodwill. He is igbo and ndi igbo have d potentials to turn stones to gold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by macjive01: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2015
asadike:
Yes, he should be made d leader, he will surely deliver. He is not there to eat mai mai or to joke around, he knows he will be despised as a non yoruba so will do anything to win Lagosians goodwill. He is igbo and ndi igbo have d potentials to turn stone to gold.
shocked grin

Are you of the opinion that Igbos are Greater than Jesus ?

cos if Igbos can Turn Stones to Gold than they just might be greater cos Jesus couldn't turn a Stone to a mere Bread. but here, in your opinion, Igbos are turning same stone to GOLD!! (sha Igbos and Jesus are same and of same Lineage- Jews )
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by asadike(f): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2015
macjive01:
shocked grin

Are you of the opinion that Igbos are Greater than Jesus ?

cos if Igbos can Turn Stones to Gold than they just might be greater cos Jesus couldn't turn a Stone to a mere Bread. but here, in your opinion, Igbos are turning same stone to GOLD!! (sha Igbos and Jesus are of same Lineage- Jews )
nna, d tin luns in d brod.
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by macjive01: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2015
asadike:
Yes, he should be made d leader, he will surely deliver. He is not there to eat mai mai or to joke around, he knows he will be despised as a non yoruba so will do anything to win Lagosians goodwill. He is igbo and ndi igbo have d potentials to turn stones to gold.

That's very true
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by chumakk: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
It is working
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by Lilimax(f): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Jude Emeka Idimogu is such a brave guy smiley He is well accepted by all undecided
His wife is Yoruba and her name is Roseline Enitan Idimogu-Nee Kuku.

2 Likes

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by millhouse: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
nice
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by macjive01: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lilimax:
Jude Emeka Idimogu is such a brave guy smiley He is well accepted by all undecided
His wife is Yoruba and her name is Roseline Enitan Idimogu-Nee Kuku.
Yeah that's true.
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by sparkleRed(f): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Lagos is a no manz land

Benin or ife...we don't ve lagosian in d true sense nobody is 4rm lagos, if we are 2 go by d 1861 or backward history we will know dat...

1 Like

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by macjive01: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sir Emeka should first get the pdp and Lp to align to same policies and goals
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by Pavore9: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nice development.
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by eagleeye2: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
It takes gut to Walk in the shadow of death.
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by redcap: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
macjive01:

Kindly list the name of the party.
Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by ibedun: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
ibedun:

I take this back completely having just realised his wife is Yoruba.

Sir Emeka, my sincerest apology. I did not realise you have become the son of the soil and through that marriage you have solidified your bond with our land.

This is the only route to legitimacy in any foreign land. May you prosper in the Lagos HoA but remember o!, your loyalty is to your adopted land now and I suspect that is where your children would grow up. You need to assist with passing the legislation that would stop the selling and transfer of our land to visitors from the East.

Good luck Sir Emeka.

1 Like

Re: SIR EMEKA TO BECOME MINORITY LEADER OF THE LAGOS STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY?(PHOTO) by obamaunec: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
I will abide by the rules

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Omoleye Sowore "The Owner Of Sahara Reporters" / Anambra To Host South East Democracy Youth Roundtable Including Guber Aspirants / Nigeria's Current Security Architecture Should Go - Maibasira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.