Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? (5524 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / 10 Things Most Guys Do When Expecting Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Justin Timberlake: Mirrors my favourite

Justin Timberlake: what goes around

R Kelly:if I could turn back the hands of time

Adele: someone like you

Adele: set fire to the rain

Roxette: it must have been love

Lionel richie: all night long

Atlantic stars: secret lovers

Bruno mars: it will rain

Busy signal: one more night

George michael: careless whisper

Phil collins: do you remember

Justin bieber: Favourite girl

Elton john: sacrifice

Bryan adams: everything I do

Chris brown: forever

Shania twain: from these moment

Whitney houston: greatest love of all

Enrique iglesias: Hero

Dido: white flag

Whitney houston: I will always love you

Timi dakolo: iyawo mi

James blunt: good bye my lover

John legend: you and I

John Legend: all of me

Justin bieber: mistleteo

Luther vandross: dance with my father

Westlife: Mandy

Marc anthony: I need you

No name: melt the snow

Akon: never took the time

Nicki minaj: right by my side

Nicki minaj: your love

Alicia keys: no one

Dare art alade: not the girl I use to know

Style-plus: olufunmi

Passenger: let her go

Phil collins: paradise

Brandy: piano man

Rihanna: rehab

Richard marx: right here waiting(one of my favourite)

Rihanna: unfaithful

Sinead oconnor: nothing gonna change my love for you.

Tony braxton: spanish guitar

Spice girls:viva forever

The corrs: runaway

Toni braxton: unbreak my heart

Vanessa carlton: thousands miles

Westlife: soledad

James blunt: you are beautiful

Fellow romancelanders some likes for my write-up please

I love oldies songs

Ever green songs

*Berry*
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
kevinberry:
Justin Timberlake: Mirrors my favourite

Justin Timberlake: what goes around

R Kelly:if I could turn back the hands of time

Adele: someone like you

Adele: set fire to the rain

Roxette: it must have been love

Lionel richie: all night long

Atlantic stars: secret lovers

Bruno mars: it will rain

Busy signal: one more night

George michael: careless whisper

Phil collins: do you remember

Justin bieber: Favourite girl

Elton john: sacrifice

Bryan adams: everything I do

Chris brown: forever

Shania twain: from these moment

Whitney houston: greatest love of all

Enrique iglesias: Hero

Dido: white flag

Whitney houston: I will always love you

Timi dakolo: iyawo mi

James blunt: good bye my lover

John legend: you and I

John Legend: all of me

Justin bieber: mistleteo

Luther vandross: dance with my father

Westlife: Mandy

Marc anthony: I need you

No name: melt the snow

Akon: never took the time

Nicki minaj: right by my side

Nicki minaj: your love

Alicia keys: no one

Dare art alade: not the girl I use to know

Style-plus: olufunmi

Passenger: let her go

Phil collins: paradise

Brandy: piano man

Rihanna: rehab

Richard marx: right here waiting(one of my favourite)

Rihanna: unfaithful

Sinead oconnor: nothing gonna change my love for you.

Tony braxton: spanish guitar

Spice girls:viva forever

The corrs: runaway

Toni braxton: unbreak my heart

Vanessa carlton: thousands miles

Westlife: soledad

James blunt: you are beautiful

Fellow romancelanders some likes for my write-up please

I love oldies songs

Ever green songs

*Berry*

Nice bro.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by swaggzo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
angry
I DON'T EVEN KNOW ALL THIS. I WASN'T BORN IN ALL THOSE TIMES. . I DON'T EVEN CARE
angry
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by ChappyChase: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
sinizia:
God bless you immensely OP. This your thread brought inexplicable nostalgia surging up my veins.

Those were the days of good music unlike these days of 2chainz and Soulja KID making migrane-inducing musics.

All of them brought good memories especially R.Kelly's TP-2.com, Craig David's Born To Do It and most importantly, Ja Rule's Pain Is Love. That's was when Ja Rule held sway mehn!! Until 50Cent ended his career. My elder bro was Ja Rule fanatic. Could rap all his hit songs back then.

I still remember bumping to Dilemma and I Need A Girl. They were the banging love rap songs of the good 'ol days. sad

Back then, these good ballads helped us survive the untold hardships and corruption in this country.

Nowadays, Terry G and Timaya no dey gree man pikin rest for night again on top our sufferings. angry
Oh my Good God!! Music Don fail ooooo!!!!
I remember those cool musics man..
No be now way wizkid dey die on top person matter, I want your body sleeping in my bed tonight next thing way you go hear na Fasholar eleyi o tinubu eleyi o.. Nonsense!!!! Even the oyinbo musician don loss inspiration EG rick Ross, lil wayne EtC....
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by iamskatertola(m): 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Abeg where Badoo love__by olamide
I dnt have a hat m Hat less....wanna lend me urz
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chris brown> ready & dont wake me up Celine dion> naked, reveal, sorry 4 love.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
iamskatertola:
Abeg where Badoo love__by olamide
I dnt have a hat m Hat less....wanna lend me urz

grin
Badoo for where.
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by iamskatertola(m): 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sile12:

grin
Badoo for where.
cheesy[quote author=Sile12 post=32717877]

grin na d way, I no dey listen to all dis slow, love or wurever songs #teamYBNL addicted
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Burger01:
I can't see songs from Sonya Spence angry

Bro, that Sonya Spence no be for people like us. Like around late 70s to early 80s o...
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Burger01(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2015
Sile12:

Bro, that Sonya Spence no be for people like us. Like around late 70s to early 80s o...
Lol. I just like oldies man. Dolly Parton, Nat Cole, Beegees, Abba, Ray Charles et al. I been listen to oldies right from toddler. Lol.cheesy
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Burger01(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2015
sinizia:
God bless you immensely OP. This your thread brought inexplicable nostalgia surging up my veins.

Those were the days of good music unlike these days of 2chainz and Soulja KID making migrane-inducing musics.

All of them brought good memories especially R.Kelly's TP-2.com, Craig David's Born To Do It and most importantly, Ja Rule's Pain Is Love. That's was when Ja Rule held sway mehn!! Until 50Cent ended his career. My elder bro was Ja Rule fanatic. Could rap all his hit songs back then.

I still remember bumping to Dilemma and I Need A Girl. They were the banging love rap songs of the good 'ol days. sad

Back then, these good ballads helped us survive the untold hardships and corruption in this country.

Nowadays, Terry G and Timaya no dey gree man pikin rest for night again on top our sufferings. angry
Yeah, right. Don't forget Notorious BIG Dynamisms.smiley
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2015
Wow bby we have the same taste and let me add:

Joe---- more, I wanna know,
Rkelly ---- in the closet
Jagged edge
I can't remember who sang wifey (you're my wifey, you make my life complete, sweet, know there's chemistry, freak, that's why you're my wifey)
Usher--- Confessions
Usher--80702 (lol something like)
Aaliyah (rip)

sinizia:

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Op! What you doing to me
*jumps on spotify* grin
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by sinizia: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

Jagged edge
I can't remember who sang wifey (you're my wifey, you make my life complete, sweet, know there's chemistry, freak, that's why you're my wifey)
Usher--- Confessions
Aaliyah (rip)

It's NEXT that sang Wifey. God bless your soul hun, for reminding me of that song. It's on repeat as I'm typing right now.

I just remembered Public Announcement that's sang Mamacita, and Product G&B that gave us Maria and Cluck Cluck. Good 'ol days. sadsad
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:
Op! What you doing to me
*jumps on spotify* grin

Nothing ooogrin
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Gasout(m): 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Joe Thomas: I wanna know

Is one of my best. I even sent it to my babe dis last valentine to listen to and she love it
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chiam55:

Jagged edge
Usher--- Confessions
Aaliyah (rip)

Waoh!! That's why you're my wifey. I think it's

Next.
*Wifey
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 17, 2015
Tupac
*How do want it..
*California Love.
*Dear mama.
*Do for Love.
*Hit em up.
*Changes.

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Do you remember him?

Sisqo
*Thong song.
*Got 2 get it.
*Unleash the Dragon.

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2015
swaggzo:
angry
I DON'T EVEN KNOW ALL THIS. I WASN'T BORN IN ALL THOSE TIMES. . I DON'T EVEN CARE
angry

You serious? Not even one of 2000s
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Nobody: 6:14am On May 05, 2015
▶2face
African Queen

▶Styl Plus.
Olufunmi
Call my name
Run away
Stay alive

▶Paul Play.
Angel of my life
Forever

▶Sunny Neji
Oruka.

cc: Ishilove.

Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lovely
Re: Guys Do You Remember These When You Alone With Your Partner Or When Missing Her? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
My favourites:

UB40: Falling in love with you
West Life: More than words
NSync: This I promise you
The Corrs: Runaway
Madonna: Take a bow
Tamia: So into you
Avril Lavigne: I'm with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is A SLUT / How I Use To Sneak To My Boyfriend House Then To Have Sex / What Is Wrong With This Seemingly 'innocent' Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.