Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Love In The Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love In The Church (1002 Views)

Please Help Me ! My Wife Always Insist On Making Love In The Dark / Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). / Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love In The Church by Moz22: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Is it ideal for a young guy who is well respected in church or rather a church worker seen professing love to a lady in church? Why do most people see it as unGodly?

Ur thoughts pls
Re: Love In The Church by Fairgodwin(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2015
if a brother cannot profess love to a sister in the church, where else should he do it?
Re: Love In The Church by Moz22: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2015
True but my ish is why some ppl harbour the thoughts of one being a fornicator
Fairgodwin:
if a brother cannot profess love to a sister in the church, where else should he do it?
Re: Love In The Church by jamex93(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2015
na club u want go b4
Re: Love In The Church by Fairgodwin(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Moz22:

Provided your intentions towards her are pure and genuine, you should worry less about the rest.
Re: Love In The Church by braine(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Nothing wrong with it. I wouldn't really date a sister tho. They're usually desperate.
Re: Love In The Church by tpiadotcom: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2015
Moz22:

Where are you going with the "love"?

Is it the godly love of Christ or the lustful carnal one which is not supposed to be engaged in anyhow by a true Christian?
Re: Love In The Church by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Guy it is a must?
Re: Love In The Church by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
braine:
Nothing wrong with it. I wouldn't really date a sister tho. They're usually desperate.
yea,well said!!some club babes are better than them cheesy
Re: Love In The Church by Brugo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Try not to date within your church. Some people will monitor you like it's their business.
Re: Love In The Church by Fairgodwin(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Guy it is a must?

No, it is not a must, ma. But if a Christian brother can't find/profess love to a sister [he likes] in the church, the house of God, his father, where else do you want him to do it, in the club?
Re: Love In The Church by Moz22: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Tho av tried desisting from attentions i get from ladies in church considering d consequences that ll follow...
Re: Love In The Church by braine(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea,well said!!some club babes are better than them cheesy
Its good I have the support of a lady. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love In The Church by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
It's accepted and Godly in as much it's in accordance with the teaching of the early church

(1) (Reply)

The Decline In The Value Of Sex / 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / She Flirts With Other Guys...help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.