Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari (89124 Views)

Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian / MUST Read) SHOCKER!!! Anambra Community Kills 70 Cows Owned By Fualni Herds / Photos: Here's A Glimpse At The Famous 'cows' Owned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Cateyes07: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
tit:
hunger wan finish this cows.
this is what will happen to Nigeria.

do you remember the story of yusuf the dreamer?
how he see three hungry cows in his dream?

God has just shown Nigeria vision.
Buhari is going to turn Nigeria into hungry cow.

The only thing is that the cow is not up to 36!
like somebody say, they are about 20.
I suspect that all APC state will be turned to hungry cow!

(Allah, please let it not be that the other states died of hunger!)
seconded
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by blackjack21(m): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
driand:
bro please what app do you use for NL?
Why did you ask?

15:25:15
Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by omenka(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
arsetalkshere:
perfect. I love this answer but I fear for you, the hypocrite moderators may ban you.
Why should they I don't see how I've violated any rules.

Looking to post pictures of his beached whale. grin

About time we let off some steam in here. grin
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:
He looks like his cows - anorexic and malnourished.

I suspect some serious bestial phocking.

Quote me and die of cancer.

Most of Fulanis are signatory slim in physique, they can walk, run and stay longer without stress or gym work whereas they are the custodian of all the meat, peppersoup and normal food delicacies we enjoy at the beer parlour and the normal food we eat at home. Talking about red meat, beer gulping and fish selecting fellow mocking a feat fellow.
How I wish I didn't quote you, please don't give me cancer, abeg you in our christ name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by blackjack21(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
jenie10:
funny wink
Ok. But why can't I see you laughing?

15:27:53
Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by maureeoy: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

A man who should be busy with his transition team is here admiring severely malnourished cows? Are these sickly animals his transition team?
Is this the kind of change Nigerians asked for? Looks like he doesn't know what he in for!

This is a very poor start!

so because he is now the president he should forget about his cow abi. wetin self. should he go and drive jonathan from the thrown?
abeg take m easy.poor start ko poor start ni

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by arsetalkshere: 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
omenka:
Why should they I don't see how I've violated any rules.

Looking to post pictures of his beached whale. grin

About time we let off some steam in here. grin
See the thread I started, my username arsetalks was banned for 1 week cos of it.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by ezecushy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
I think poeple should just Get serious for once. This forum shoild be a platform where poeple learn not to criticize anybody. You said GEJ is bad now GMB is poor like is cow $ you want to enjoy divident of Democracy. What goes around will surely come around. Let's talk positively.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by er7kan(m): 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
abi?
blackjack21:
Presidential cows.

They be like- "Aso rock, here we come.
gringringrin

Seun, lalasticlacla. Fp please.

13:44:06
Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
By the way, I thought they say this semi-illiterate had up to 150 cows!

Did he exaggerate or he doesn't know how to count? I can see less than 20 cows despite the best effort of the photographer to make the cows appear more than they are! tongue tongue
Where is ur commonsense? Do you expect him 2 rear them in a single place ni?
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by asiwajumi(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:

Did he exaggerate or he doesn't know how to count? I can see less than 20 cows despite the best effort of the photographer to make the cows appear more than they are! tongue tongue
soon we go no say all those things use to campaign na SCAM.in God I only believe
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by nairabetguru(m): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sai Mama tongue
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Ilekeh(f): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:

See children of anger and frustration!

Chai, the loss do una plenty thing oooo.

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool

Why not just take a moment to think that Buhari had many opportunities to corruptly enrich himself but refused to.

Buhari needs to be celebrated instead of your lousy lamentations borne out of frustration at losing the presidential election.

Sai Baba joor.

lmao @ children of anger and frustration.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by maureeoy: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
unclejb2:
I hope while being kicked out of office in 2019, Great Grand Pa Certificateless Buhari would declare his assets to be maybe 250 cows. Else........

learn to talk matured please. that's very rude for you to say about your president.
he is your president and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by driand(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
blackjack21:

Why did you ask?

15:25:15
Tue, Apr 14, 2015
the time and date
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by unclejb2(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
maureeoy:

learn to talk matured please. that's very rude for you to say about your president.
That he is d president-elect has not given him any certificate nor stop him from being a great grand Pa
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by unclejb2(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
maureeoy:

Great Grand Pa certificateless Almajiri Buhari is not yet the president until may 29 and mind u he still has a court case to answer on april 22.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by nikkiking(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hungry looking cow. Naija we are doomed.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by loomer: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Buhari = president
Aisha = first lady
13 cows = first cows

Make una leave these people make them fit breath o
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by nikkiking(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hungry looking cows. If this is what to befall us, naija we are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:

LMAO!!

Nigerians can be so paranoid.

And it's just a shame too as it holds us back.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by olaniyanc: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
PointB:
Na wa o,

A man who should be busy with his transition team is here admiring severely malnourished cows? Are these sickly animals his transition team?
Is this the kind of change Nigerians asked for? Looks like he doesn't know what he in for!

Silly boy!!!!!!!. Respect the animals. It belongs to the president. WAI will catch up on you soon.
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by cocokiller1(f): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
cheesy
stagger:
Please, now that he is president, he should tell his fellow Fulani to adopt his own pastoral method of cattle rearing and stop their nomadic movement where their cows go about eating people's crops.
cheesy
stagger:
Please, now that he is president, he should tell his fellow Fulani to adopt his own pastoral method of cattle rearing and stop their nomadic movement where their cows go about eating people's crops.
dis ones don't eat people's crops
they are the cow's elect of the federal Republic of Nigeria
na ajebo dem be

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by MbaanabaraAgu(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Noted....in the spirit of assets declaration. Issorrit
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by GoldenJAT(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mumu,so because him na president nw,mk him no luk afta wetin him gt b4?do u even av any idea if d pix was taken b4 d election!!grow up.
PointB:
Na wa o,

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
..I pray make dis cow eat grass o..na confirm groundnut..
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by SirShymexx: 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
mmsen:

What do Abraham Lincoln and General Buhari have in common?

That was the name I coined for the geezer last year cos he already contested twice and failed on both occasions, before these APC riff raff stole my mojo and ran with it.

Where that nyggah PassingShot the passingphag at? grin Stupid muthaphucka - what type of grown man has a next man's d1ck stuck in his mouth, with cow's d1ck in his hands, and cow dung for brain matter? Elections are over - you can't be a crumb-munching rat forever. grin
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by GoldenJAT(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ur comment cn mk a dumb man shout out in anger!!ar ur brain cells rily dead?hw cn u afford 2 spill out such a comment on a public forum?imbecilic idiot.
PointB:

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by Nafizzey(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
SirShymexx:

Fam, open ya eyes and brain cells and stop grouping my handle with blinkered souls, you loutish paid hack.

You think spamming everywhere with useless epistles and screaming APC like a lunatic is what actually makes you an agent of change, and part of those who saw GEJ losing the election before it was conducted? You lousy and vacuous NL riff raff crack me up.

FOH, if you can't take a joke and keep my handle off your useless fingers, effing bum.
Fool. Buhari your President. if you are not okay with it, kill your self....
Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by SirShymexx: 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
[s]
Nafizzey:
Fool. Buhari your President. if you are not okay with it, kill your self....
[/s]

President of Nigeria, you dyslexic patient.

I still don't know why you lot are crying over an harmless post - get the man's d1ck out of ya mouth. You look homoerotic right now, stupid phaggot. grin

Re: Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari by charliejose: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
amsoslim:
So Bill Gates is the Richest Man in the World with $79billion.Can you Imagine having all that Money and He hasn't tasted Nkwobi wit Palm wine
chai!! grin grin grin grin ..u just made my day cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.