Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. (3313 Views)

11 Visible Differences Between Real Friends And Fake Friends / How To Identify Fake Friends And Fake People / 11 Ways To Identify True And Fake Friends By...morgan Hegarty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mhizkel(f): 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
FAKE FRIENDS- Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS- Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS- Call your parents MR/MRS.
REAL FRIENDS- Call your parents MOM/DAD.
FAKE FRIENDS- Have never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS- Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS- Borrow ur stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS- Keep your stuff so long they forget it's yours.
FAKE FRIENDS- Know about you.
REAL FRIENDS- Could write a book about you.
FAKE FRIENDS- Would knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS- Walk right in and say 'I'm home'.
FAKE FRIENDS- Are around for a while.
REAL FRIENDS- Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS- Say 'LOVE YOU' in a joking manner.
REAL FRIENDS- Say 'I LOVE YOU' and they mean it.
FAKE FRIENDS- Will read this and ignore.
REAL FRIENDS- Will read this and hit 'LIKE'.

Add yours...

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by agarawu23(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
fake friends will run away in the time of flooding

true friends will swim with you in the lagoon

4 Likes

Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
fuuuck fake friends!!#in drake voice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by daimsy(f): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
hm.
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mhizkel(f): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
fuuuck fake friends!!#in drake voice cheesy
Yeah! Fake friends sucks
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by 2dice(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
Fake friend : Use u for Ritual
Real friend : makes u an illuminate puppet

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mhizkel(f): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
daimsy:
hm.
wink
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mhizkel(f): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
2dice:
Fake friend : Use u for Ritual
Real friend : makes u a illuminate puppet
shocked
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by 2dice(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mhizkel(f): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
2dice:

cheesy tongue
Abeg make i start to dey shift frm u small small o
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Chazzyboy: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
I'm ur real friend ok
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by 2dice(m): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

Abeg make i start to dey shift frm u small small o
lol why the shifting small small
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mhizkel(f): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
2dice:

lol why the shifting small small
'Illuminate puppet'
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mhizkel(f): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chazzyboy:
I'm ur real friend ok
awww...so sweet!
smiley
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by vjsmiles: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2015

Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Real friends are fake friends in disguise.
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mhizkel(f): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
rokiatu:
Real friends are fake friends in disguise.
Not all my dear...

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by blackjack21(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
FAKE FRIEND- borrow money from you.

REAL FRIEND- know your ATM card PIN.
gringringrin

Iffa hear....

15:35:44
Tue, Apr 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mariopgomery(m): 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
well going by What you wrote I'll say fake friends are the best kinda friends. What kinda real friends takes your things and Don't give it back?
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mhizkel(f): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
blackjack21:
FAKE FRIEND- borrow money from you.

REAL FRIEND- know your ATM card PIN.
gringringrin

Iffa hear....

15:35:44
Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Please be my real friend
smiley
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mhizkel(f): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mariopgomery:
well going by What you wrote I'll say fake friends are the best kinda friends. What kinda real friends takes your things and Don't give it back?
That's why they are real friends..They believe whatever you have is also theirs and you share things together..

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by blackjack21(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

Please be my real friend
smiley

FAKE FRIEND- ask you to become their friend.
REAL FRIEND- Are made from heaven. grin

15:45:18
Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mhizkel(f): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
blackjack21:

FAKE FRIEND- ask you to become their friend.
REAL FRIEND- Are made from heaven. grin

15:45:18
Tue, Apr 14, 2015
:p
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by 2dice(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

'Illuminate puppet'
lol... Ooh you prefer the Ogboni fraternity cheesy
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by blackjack21(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

:p
smiley

16:01:16
Tue, Apr 14, 2015
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mariopgomery(m): 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

That's why they are real friends..They believe whatever you have is also theirs and you share things together..

That's hard to find. But some of your points are not traits of fake friends
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mhizkel(f): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
2dice:

lol... Ooh you prefer the Ogboni fraternity cheesy
smh
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by 2dice(m): 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mhizkel:

smh
smDeek cheesy
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mhizkel(f): 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
2dice:

smDeek cheesy
Choi!
shocked
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by Mprex(f): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
i dont have friends lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. by chimerase2: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mprex:
i dont have friends lipsrsealed undecided
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? / I Want To Visit My In-law For The First Time / Must Watch: Rick Ross' Ex-fiancee Lira Galore's Sex Tape Leaks !8+photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.