Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Buhari Has Not Chosen Me To Head Transition Committee – Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Not Chosen Me To Head Transition Committee – Bakare (448 Views)

List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare / Breaking: President-elect, Buhari Appoints Tunde Bakare To Head Transition Commi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Chosen Me To Head Transition Committee – Bakare by misanho: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
The General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly and one time running mate to Gen. Mohammadu Buhari, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has dismissed the rumors making rounds that he has been appointed by Buhari to head and screen members of the Transition Committee.

Pastor Bakare, who spoke through his spokesperson, Mr. Yinka Odumakin, denied the transition committee... read more http:///LFOP

Re: Buhari Has Not Chosen Me To Head Transition Committee – Bakare by BabaO2: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Dear Buhari,
Bakare Na magomago, jealous, mischivious person, pls don't use him for anything for you and your political environment's good

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS Plot To Abduct INEC Chairman Revealed / Why I Usually Wear Palm Slippers – Obanikoro / Prof. Jega Should Kindly Help Imo People In This Dillema.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.