Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration (1763 Views)

Boko Haram Reacts To Trump's Victory, Says 'war Has Just Begun' / Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu / WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by MrsFixNaija(f): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Folks, keep track of Muhammadu Buhari's farm and his infamous cattle. Just for the records!
The president 'select' was spotted today while inspecting his farm. If you were expecting to see golden and silver coated cows, sorry,- the cows are no different from the regular everyday cows of the average Nigerian so why the noise...lol!

And yes it is newsworthy because last year when declaring his assets, he stated,“I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cattle.”...Asset declaration don start....#sittight#Assetdeclaration#presidentselect#itire4Naija#

Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by Mogidi: 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Is he actually taking his cows to Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by Adetula1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
ok
Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by macpetrus(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
I guess it save to call the cow Presidential cow!!... Most of the cow have Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy
Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by magmack: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
it is too early for this embarrassment.
pls i cant see anything on the farm

1 Like

Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by domopps(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
That's nice! Anything from General is superb!

Long live GMB

Long live PYO

Long live Nigeria

Cheeers

3 Likes

Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
old age
Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by Albie(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Old age
Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by satelliteDISH(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
I ve been beaming my frequencies on this farm for the past one year now. the farm lacks an in-house vet. doctor. someone should pls talk this issue with them.
Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by egift(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hating is allowed. TANiods are yet to recover from the heavy blow that Buhari gave them. Plus the Governorship devastation APC gave the failed PDP for the 16yrs of failure we endured.

So Hating Is Allowed.

Up Nigeria. Sai Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by omenka(m): 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
domopps:
That's nice! Anything from General is superb!

Long live GMB

Long live PYO

Long live Nigeria

Cheeers
Absolutely!! gringrin

They can keep throwing their feeble jabs, it isn't gonna change anything about their miserable lives.

Come to terms with it folks, Buhari is the president elect and will be sworn in 6weeks time. If you guys can't accept it, you may as well relocate with the Clueless Gbagbo to Otuoke.

Sai Egbon Swagger jhor! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by MalcoImX: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mogidi:
Is he actually taking his cows to Aso Rock?
He may, and Mogidi will be the official Aso Rock cow-handler.
Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by magmack: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
old age
Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by ShowYourCertificate: 9:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
egift:
Hating is allowed. TANiods are yet to recover from the heavy blow that Buhari gave them. Plus the Governorship devastation APC gave the failed PDP for the 16yrs of failure we endured.

So Hating Is Allowed.

Up Nigeria. Sai Buhari.
Stop deceiving yourself into believing you dealt any blow. You are on your own as the clueless and certificateless Buhari will not even remember you in his government. I recommend you find something worth doing, maybe start a cow business like your mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by KanwuliaJara: 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
We don see how THE NORTH WAS WON! cheesy
Ndi na chi NAMA!
From OTA FARMER to OTU-OKE FISHERMAN to DAURA CATTLE REARER!!!!!
Nigerian DEMON-CRAZZZZY presidents. . . . .I dey HAIL ooooooooooh!!!!!!

Muchechecheche

2 Likes

Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
magmack:
it is too early for this embarrassment.
pls i cant see anything on the farm

the Hausa's don't keep their animals in one place bro.... They employ normads who take them fat and wide for over a year and return them

1 Like

Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by coolitempa(f): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Ndi na chi NAMA!

Muchechecheche

at list der mother did not ...lol.lbomb d family home... grin...so as to becum commissioner in delta....l grin how mama Plus d hsegranmama toto
Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by tinkinjow: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2015
Yhosr cows need some more feeding.

I hope Nigerians will be healthier than those cows.
Nigerians deserve better care.
Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by egift(m): 1:05am On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
ShowYourCertificate:
Stop deceiving yourself into believing you dealt any blow. You are on your own as the clueless and certificateless Buhari will not even remember you in his government. I recommend you find something worth doing, maybe start a cow business like your mentor.
[/s]

Hating is allowed.

Nigerians are now the Oga Boss. Installing Changes at will. While PDP are on Rigging Desperation not to totally go into extinction in one blow. Even APGA had to buy everything in Anambara on Saturday to deprive PDP and APC from sweeping them off. Now PDP is fighting tooth and nail to take Abia away from APGA.

Summary is: Nigerians has taken their destiny into their hands and it has limited text for PDP and its failures.

1 Like

Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by MalcoImX: 1:13am On Apr 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
We ain't like TANists. We did it for the country. Our only reward is to see this country back on track.

1 Like

Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by A7(m): 1:44am On Apr 15, 2015
That's good breed he got there, having triplet calves is something worth bragging wallahi..

1 Like

Re: Now The Comedy Has Begun...buhari And His Cow Declaration by A7(m): 1:57am On Apr 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Ndi na chi NAMA!

Muchechecheche

Whats wrong with farming, fishing or herding? How's that demonic?

Only when your siblings embrace any of these descent occupations or consider eating from their sweat the citizens might vote one as a president.

Till then no cannibal, rapist, ritualist or any kind of flathea,ded vagabond will ever get to asorock.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finishing Strong: Uduaghan Commissions Bridge Linking River Ethiope To Edo State / Man Weds Dead / SSS Arrests 10 Major Boko Haram Leaders In Lagos, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.