Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) (38927 Views)

Fayose, Ajimobi And Aregbesola Laughing Out Loud. Caption Photo / Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / Governor Ajimobi And His Daughter Stare At Each Other At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by aleniboro(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Where is this man's deputy? Has he replaced him with his wife? All over Ibadan, his wife's pics has replaced that of his deputy. Is this a sign to show that he has an irrelevant deputy?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Olaone1: 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
Staged! These are APC supporters. About 150 of them. He knows Ibadan peeps are not happy. Thus a need for this staged show of widespread support and approval.
I'm not fooled undecided
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Olaone1: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
aleniboro:
Where is this man's deputy? Has he replaced him with his wife? All over Ibadan, his wife's pics has replaced that of his deputy. Is this a sign to show that he has an irrelevant deputy?
Ajimobi made him irrelevant. No one knows his deputy undecided
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Kayc72(m): 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
congrats record breaker for every second term there must be a first term...
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by kingjibe(m): 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
Ajimobi broke history

Buhari Broke history

APC broke history

I will break a good history soon.

No go break your new history teacher's head o. This one u want to be breaking history like dis grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by olamilekanJNR: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
folabayo1:
Apc nooni
Winning team
Jst wish apc could take ova the entire nation
Congrats ajumobi
Saibaba
Ambo atide
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by thaoriginator: 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
I passed by live.. If not say I was busy, I would have taken many pics and use them to hunt down Front Page.
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by DTaj: 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ajimobi deserves the 2nd term. Anyone who knew Ibadan 5 years ago and visited Ibadan today would have seen a huge improvement!

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by anigold(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
buygala:
In other words, he and his wife are thanking the electorate for giving them four years to fully concentrate on looting the state to stupor, storing up funds which even his great-great grandkids will not even finish spending
undecided

A single four-year term for public officers is the best term suited for our kind of chop-and-loot politics.... Giving a Nigerian Public officer a second term in office is tantamount to giving him a blank cheque into the state's funds without any sort of accountability.... Since they are not seeking re-leection, the second term will most likely be an era of lawlessness, embezzling on a gigantic and unconscionable scale, and full-blown disregard for the masses.... embarassed

IN SUMMARY, HE IS NOT SEEKING ELECTION INTO THAT PARTICULAR OFFICE AGAIN... SO WHY WOULDN'T HE THANK THE OYO MASSES FOR GIVING HIM FOUR FULL YEARS OF UNBRIDLED LOOTING?

both the PDP and APC will work together just to oppose this your ideology...

its an excellent idea...
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by vone2000tolu: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Read complete digital version of newspapers for free ranging from Complete sport,Vanguard,Businessday etc.
Visit www.completenewspaper.com now
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by abbasbo003(m): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
I pity the ppl of oyo state another four yrs in suffering with bad leader. SHD
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
buygala:
In other words, he and his wife are thanking the electorate for giving them four years to fully concentrate on looting the state to stupor, storing up funds which even his great-great grandkids will not even finish spending
undecided

A single four-year term for public officers is the best term suited for our kind of chop-and-loot politics.... Giving a Nigerian Public officer a second term in office is tantamount to giving him a blank cheque into the state's funds without any sort of accountability.... Since they are not seeking re-leection, the second term will most likely be an era of lawlessness, embezzling on a gigantic and unconscionable scale, and full-blown disregard for the masses.... embarassed

IN SUMMARY, HE IS NOT SEEKING ELECTION INTO THAT PARTICULAR OFFICE AGAIN... SO WHY WOULDN'T HE THANK THE OYO MASSES FOR GIVING HIM FOUR FULL YEARS OF UNBRIDLED LOOTING?

For sure you're right.

We don't need any stupid road show, let the results of your governance do the talking.

It's a shame that he got reelected.
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by femoDee: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2015
I believe the only way this guy can really show appreciation is buy paying the worker salaries, gratuity and pensions which he owe.....talking out of experience and not propaganda.....God bless Oyo state and God bless ajimobi

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by titipeters: 12:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Beefers should go and die... leave dis man alone.. shey nah ur village monkeys vote 4 him ni abi he jump in2 power himsef.. mtchewww... truth be told, don't ever dream of d word *prefect politician*
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by engrkaz(m): 12:31am On Apr 15, 2015
Congrats to Gov Florence Ajimobi and Her deputy, Sen. Abiola Ajimobi.....
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:49am On Apr 15, 2015
buygala:
undecided

Have you forgotten that this is no longer an era of "stealing is not corruption" and cluelessness?na GMB they there now!
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by ben1daEbiri(m): 4:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Is this not the kisser?
lols!!! Why are nairalanders this wicked You've quickly branded him 'the kisser'
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by deletrue: 5:20am On Apr 15, 2015
STPEACE:
What shall it profit you to get numerous likes and shares on nairaland and do nothing with them.

Everyday they kept telling me that i have total 650+ likes and 70+ shares. What can i do with them on this niaraland
There is nothing I will do than to like you since you are on point,
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 15, 2015
deletrue:
There is nothing I will do than to like you since you are on point,
what can i do with the like

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by deletrue: 5:22am On Apr 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Are you as foolish as the Oba
He is.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 5:51am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Stale! undecided
grin grin grin
As stale as your profile picture abi? undecided grin

Which toothpaste do you use? cheesy
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by KingTom(m): 5:54am On Apr 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
As stale as your profile picture abi? undecided grin

Which toothpaste do you use? cheesy
"Be successful! Be important! With Macleans Complete Care"
grin grin grin
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 6:06am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:

"Be successful! Be important! With Macleans Complete Care"
grin grin grin
Chai! Kingtommy!!! grin How's your wife and kids? Do they know that you're like this? grin

Have you ever heard of 'Mama Ijebu Toothpaste'? That's the koko, my man. Try it and your mouth region will never remain the same again. cheesy
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by KingTom(m): 6:11am On Apr 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
Chai! Kingtommy!!! grin How's your wife and kids? Do they know that you're like this? grin

Have you ever heard of 'Mama Ijebu Toothpaste'? That's the koko, my man. Try it and your mouth region will never remain the same again. cheesy
Ever since mama Ijebu stopped adding charcoal and salt to her toothpaste, she has never been the same grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 6:15am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Ever since mama Ijebu stopped adding charcoal and salt to her toothpaste, she has never been the same grin
"She"? I'm not talking about the woman, I'm only talking about her product. Oh, you've taken to liking her? grin

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by KingTom(m): 6:25am On Apr 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
"She"? I'm not talking about the woman, I'm only talking about her product. Oh, you've taken to liking her? grin
Yeah, because her condition is now affecting her product, she doesn't put in much effort again grin
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 6:36am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Yeah, because her condition is now affecting her product, she doesn't put in much effort again grin
Well...
In that case, you can help revive her biz, after all, you're KingT. grin
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by KingTom(m): 6:38am On Apr 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
Well...
In that case, you can help revive her biz, after all, you're KingT. grin
I'm afraid she has sunk to her lowest level, even I can't help grin
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by crowntoro(f): 6:40am On Apr 15, 2015
buygala:
undecided

you just hit the nail on the head
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by JoeCutie(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
I'm afraid she has sunk to her lowest level, even I can't help grin
You were among the guys that milked that woman dry. Diariz God u ooo.
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by KingTom(m): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
You were among the guys that milked that woman dry. Diariz God u ooo.
Dia riz indeed God, na she no gree heed to advise na grin
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by eagleeyez: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=STPEACE post=32724848]What shall it profit you to get numerous likes and shares on nairaland and do nothing with them.

Everyday they kept telling me that i have total 650+ likes and 70+ shares. What can i do with them on this niaraland[/quot

Show off.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Congratulates Okoro Benjamin And Ekene Okeke / Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi / EFCC Withdraws Charges Against Diezani And Akkani-Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.