Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) (38900 Views)

Fayose, Ajimobi And Aregbesola Laughing Out Loud. Caption Photo / Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / Governor Ajimobi And His Daughter Stare At Each Other At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
RE-ELECTED GOV. ABIOLA AJIMOBI OF OYO STATE AND HIS WIFE, FLORENCE, AT A THANK U ROAD SHOW IN IBADAN ON TUESDAY

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-ajimobi-holds-road-show-in-ibadan/

8 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ajimobi broke history

Buhari Broke history

APC broke history

I will break a good history soon.

modified:- befeers , I won't change my grammarundecided you can swim in the lagoon for all I care

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by madridguy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by buygala(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
In other words, he and his wife are thanking the electorate for giving them four years to fully concentrate on looting the state to stupor, storing up funds which even his great-great grandkids will not even finish spending
undecided

A single four-year term for public officers is the best term suited for our kind of chop-and-loot politics.... Giving a Nigerian Public officer a second term in office is tantamount to giving him a blank cheque into the state's funds without any sort of accountability.... Since they are not seeking re-leection, the second term will most likely be an era of lawlessness, embezzling on a gigantic and unconscionable scale, and full-blown disregard for the masses.... embarassed

IN SUMMARY, HE IS NOT SEEKING ELECTION INTO THAT PARTICULAR OFFICE AGAIN... SO WHY WOULDN'T HE THANK THE OYO MASSES FOR GIVING HIM FOUR FULL YEARS OF UNBRIDLED LOOTING?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by tobtap: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
SWEET VICTORY...RECORD SETTER grin grin cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
He's made history. Congratulations to him. I dunno why anyone would want him out anyway. I've worked with him before, and he comes across as a disciplined, hardworking, honest man. Just my personal observation though.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
What shall it profit you to get numerous likes and shares on nairaland and do nothing with them.

Everyday they kept telling me that i have total 650+ likes and 70+ shares. What can i do with them on this niaraland

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Omexonomy: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm not clicking anything... undecided
better for you to jump into the lagoon.

11 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
. LoL... the looting bout to startZzz
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by thorpido(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
He deserved a second term.The governors before him always blew their chance to make a good impression on the people.I hope he does more this second term.

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Bishop4bella(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Changing history in Oyo state worth thanking people of Oyo at large.

My advice for him is to amend and concentrate in the areas where he's lacking behind, pay his workers and pensioners in the state.

Ajimobi is working,
APC is working.

Proud to be an APC fun.

Sai Baba.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Omexonomy:
better for you to jump into the lagoon.
Are you as foolish as the Oba

6 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by gen2briz(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Here come the history changer in Oyo State.

Perfect your ways ajimobi
Do the right things ajimobi
Better the life of Oyo State people ajimobi
I wish you well.

Ki Oyo ko le dara
Ajumose gbogbo wa ni ooo

7 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
After all the kissing frenzy. Hmmmm! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Sweetguy25: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Is this not the kisser?

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by folabayo1(f): 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Apc nooni
Winning team
Jst wish apc could take ova the entire nation
Congrats ajumobi
Saibaba
Ambo atide

7 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by mandanly: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
i like the wife
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by tucky200(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Okay....good for him
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by paulolee(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
hmmmm ..... dts d sound of victory
congrats n pls fulfill all ur promises to ur Peps

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by okotv(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
okay.

click like for change
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Omexonomy:
Holding the hand of a woman in public is an insult to the sensibilities of the muslims
If you agree with me that Yoruba/awusa people are the most peacefull people on earth click like.
If you agree with me that violence killing and wantom destruction are the hallmark of Yoruba and awusa people click share
As in undecided... come again!or u need some chill drink to retype a more clearer comment?
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Amaechi5(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Naaa i need that kiss again probably with your son this time
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Omexonomy:
Holding the hand of a woman in public is an insult to the sensibilities of the muslims
If you agree with me that Yoruba/awusa people are the most peacefull people on earth click like.
If you agree with me that violence killing and wantom destruction are the hallmark of Yoruba and awusa people click share
must u always abuse other people's tribe or religion/belief?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by sKeetz(m): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
FP...again...thank God
Re: Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) by skykenny: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ajimobi is so loved by his people. I can see it in their faces.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Hailed For His Speech At Oxford University (Pics) / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Fayemi Picks Habibat Adubiaro, A Muslim Woman As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.