Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? (926 Views)

My New Ghanaian Housemate Said I Am The Sweetest Nigerian He Has Ever Met / Spinsters: Can You Marry Somebody Like Your Daddy? / You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by Adamsdelrio(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
It's kindda weird, right? Well, I grew up in the same city where my Dad's Ex lives with her family. We attend the same church. My Dad told me about her and the several reasons why they never got married (Pls don't ask)... Care to share your experience?
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by prettyjo(f): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
mine Dont have any
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by leshluap(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
I knw my dad's.. D woman lik me lik kilode, na even my mama 1st tell me b4 I later asked dad.. We attend d same church, difnt branches though,,,,
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by Nazeeboy(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yeah I met them both and they are still being nice to me whenever we meet.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by jamex93(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
I have seen her pix

d one she n my dad took together

infact na my mama show me d pix

but I have not seen her face to eyes
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by ronald4lif(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
prettyjo:
mine Dont have any

Ka nukwa. How you take know wey them never born you when men were boys.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by prettyjo(f): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ka nukwa. How you take know wey them never born you when men were boys.
you won't believe me but its true
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by ronald4lif(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
prettyjo:
you won't believe me but its true

Hmmm okay. You know better though.

Just that it's not easy to agree to such as men have been playing football since the time of Adam. But since you know this for a fact then fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
for my side, nothing like that... my parents been dey holy prapra! straight from heaven, they landed on earth and met each other GBAM!nah so e be!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by Dotwillis1(m): 12:17am On Apr 15, 2015
no why should i?
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by mentorandfriend(m): 12:42am On Apr 15, 2015
The man my mum left to marry my dad is now the present Commissioner of Health in our state. But who cares? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by naijaboiy: 1:33am On Apr 15, 2015
mentorandfriend:
The man my mum left to marry my dad is now the present Commissioner of Health in our state. But who cares? undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by tk4rd: 3:46am On Apr 15, 2015
prettyjo:
mine Dont have any
They've not told u the stories of their growing up.. And you never asked..
So if I may ask, have they told u de story of how they "first" met.?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by williamspaul22(m): 4:31am On Apr 15, 2015
My dad has many Exs. undecided if we re walking together, he will be telling me abt people he had affairs with. My dad na bad guy grin but my mum no knw shaa
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by cherryice(f): 4:33am On Apr 15, 2015
They were both virgins whn dey got married lol
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2015
I've met my mumsy's sex.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by mrkay101(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2015
mentorandfriend:

I bet you mum cares now.. lol
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Daddy/mummy's Ex? by faith551(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
:DHow the hell was I supposed to know undecidedHow the hell was I supposed to know, when all my dad tells me is" son flee from girls, I met ur mum and got married to her few months later" it kinds sounds alien to me tho

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Quote On Love,relationship And Friendship / So This Is The Latest Styles For Girls Abi / ole girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.