Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Am In PAIN Emotionally - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In PAIN Emotionally (2780 Views)

Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally / I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]One thing I have concluded in this life is to never allow any woman to blackmail me emotionally.

I mean like WTF?!

You cheated on her,,okay fine. Now you're back together and she's trying to make things hard for you.

She wants to make you not to be able to forgive yourself for what you did to her.

But she's plain stùpid and childish.

Nobody deserves the right to make you Un Happy in this life no matter what happens. As long as you were sincerely sorry for your past deeds. Trust is a very hard piece to get back when broken,,i know. But you don't pay back evil with evil.

The signs are written clearly on the wall like the message to daniel in the bible. That relationship is just a "ship" that has capsized long ago.

You need to break up with her and move on. For your own good.

The mistake many guys make is to be scared of losing a girl.

That's bullshit!

Everything is just a temporal feeling. Lose that girl today and see yourself bounce back up in a couple of weeks.

Don't be too stùpid.

Use your head,,Man up and walk out of that capsized ship.

And make sure you don put yourself into such a situation in your next relationship.

undecided
[/b]

Thanks NAIJA boy...one love man..

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by BluePearls(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Some things when broken, can never be fixed.

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Blue pearls...thanks..
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Psalmwise(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2015
love is blind true true...

I don't think i can fall in such kind of love

wait sef ve ibeen in love before...i guess no..mayb jes lik and care type of rela..

Oga OP...i guess u shud tryb and control ur love and emotions...such typ of rela dn work...

I cnt cum and go and die for any girl

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by peeparty(m): 8:24am On Apr 15, 2015
my bros y u still dey learn work till now?after I don spend time teach u plenty tins abt woman ish

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by mrkay101(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2015
the problem we have with relationships in Nigeria is openness and communication.

your gf is pissed off at you its so clear but the problem there is why wouldn't she tell you how she feels. let you know how hurt and betrayed she feels instead of trying to hurt you back.

I feel you should talk to her tell her how sorry you are about what you did. even if she doesn't want to talk force her to listen to you. express you emotions, tell her she's hurting you. then if she still feels reluctant to change then brake up.

Reasons why most relationships don't last in Nigeria is lack of communication.

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by 2sex(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros, abeg free that babe

Even if you cheated on her in the first place, must she cheat back to pay you back in your own coin ?

The truth is, when a lady has made up her mind to cheat on you or do something nasty, she will only need you to make a slight mistake and the next thing she does is capitalize on your mistake and put the whole blame on you

**Ladies are confused set of beings and sometimes I wonder if God Himself understands them **
Dude they are no longer dating... so please note that. The fact that they had sex after the break up means NOTHING. She is not his girlfriend and now has no right over her. He should deal with that. A man who cheats on his girlfriend never loved her in the first place. All I see is just pure undiluted jealousy because she now fvcks other dudes...Simple

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by refreshrate: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Trust when lost, can never be restored to its default state.

I'll advice u just give up on her.

Spot on!

In addition you said you love her but you could still cheat on her? Trust especially for someone like that girl is everything. You can't win this I'm sorry. Every time she remembers what you did it kicks in again. The only time she's happy with you is when the issue slips her mind but as soon as she remember? You're next to the devil in her mind.

Case in point see how you're feeling now that she's the one doing same.

Unfortunately no one really ever recovers from this. Even you, if she gives the impression she's forgiven you, you won't trust her again.

My advice to you? What really matters to you? Is it smashing? Or you really want to have someone to love?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by tosyne2much(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
2sex:
Dude they are no longer dating... so please note that. The fact that they had sex after the break up means NOTHING. She is not his girlfriend and now has no right over her. He should deal with that. A man who cheats on his girlfriend never loved her in the first place. All I see is just pure undiluted jealousy because she now fvcks other dudes...Simple
Alryt bro

2 Likes

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by supremepapey(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Get a life brother. Realign ur life with God's word.

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by supremepapey(m): 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
One thing I have concluded in this life is to never allow any woman to blackmail me emotionally.

You need to break up with her and move

The mistake many guys make is to be scared of losing a girl.

[color=#990000][/color]

Bros u bam jare....tuale

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
peeparty:
my bros y u still dey learn work till now?after I don spend time teach u plenty tins abt woman ish

Bros no be so na...I no play d book well..no vex for your boy...sure sir
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by peeparty(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Bros no be so na...I no play d book well..no vex for your boy...sure sir
OK sit up
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 3:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
refreshrate:

Spot on!

In addition you said you love her but you could still cheat on her? Trust especially for someone like that girl is everything. You can't win this I'm sorry. Every time she remembers what you did it kicks in again. The only time she's happy with you is when the issue slips her mind but as soon as she remember? You're next to the devil in her mind.

Case in point see how you're feeling now that she's the one doing same.

Unfortunately no one really ever recovers from this. Even you, if she gives the impression she's forgiven you, you won't trust her again.

My advice to you? What really matters to you? Is it smashing? Or you really want to have someone to love?

I agree I cheated...but it was never meant to happen, I got carried away..

I did love her and still do....but like its said if you love someone you should let that person go...

So I'm doing what's best for me, moving on.

I have apologized, I have done that in the presence of her parents and family members cos it got big an issue.

So I accept my fate.
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
peeparty:
OK sit up

Sure thing boss...sure thing... Anything for your boy?
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by peeparty(m): 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

Sure thing boss...sure thing... Anything for your boy?
tk 2 originality for my head

1 Like

Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
peeparty:
tk 2 originality for my head

Ok na no time...lol
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Mistaarhlohki(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2015
Thank you all for your honest responses and plain advice

I'm very thankful
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 17, 2015
Not to sound evil, but am glad this is happening to you, maybe this way you can see how it feels being on the receiving end. got no remorse for cheats.
Re: I Am In PAIN Emotionally by yorubaboiy: 7:01pm On May 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros, abeg free that babe

Even if you cheated on her in the first place, must she cheat back to pay you back in your own coin ?

The truth is, when a lady has made up her mind to cheat on you or do something nasty, she will only need you to make a slight mistake and the next thing she does is capitalize on your mistake and put the whole blame on you

**Ladies are confused set of beings and sometimes I wonder if God Himself understands them **
gbayi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies Are So Proud! / Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. / Why Do Most Girls Block Guys On Their Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.