Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part (47890 Views)

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos) / Ogun Teacher Caught Sucking Student's Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by KingTom(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
u b girl?#this kingtom must a trangender!! grin
Na my work,dey cause amu o, now sef I sabi your body pass you grin grin grin
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

hope this ya new business no go affect the peppersoup biz undecided

I no wan come hear say Hipopotamus and lion meat don finish o grin grin
It wont at all,i wan dash ur babes oil for their punny,abeg holla at kingtom,stephenqueen,fabdedon,Ipledge,tosyn2much
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

I hear say na Prettythicksme sell amu for sinaj grin grin grin
angry
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by nkemdi89(f): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2015
If the so call miracle had worked there wouldn't have been any court case. As far as am concerned both are guilty of criminal act cos the intention and guilty mind is present. Find out that she wants to use that oil to commit OBT, but the hunter became the hunted. Behind the beautiful faces of most ladies today lies a mysterious masquarade . Only God will save most of us.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by KingTom(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
It wont at all,i wan dash ur babes oil for their punny,abeg holla at kingtom,stephenqueen,fabdedon,Ipledge,tosyn2much
You get engine oil? na that one my babe dey like! grin
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 15, 2015
sinaj:

lmao!!! no o! ours na tru luv tongue
undecided
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by alberto2k(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
stephenqueen oya comu, come buy Hydraulic oil for lagmoskuit grin
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2015
First things first...what is she looking for oil to wash her private part for? Good for her...one of the numerous women out there looking to use diabolical means to get and tie a man down. A real woman knows how to keep her man naturally.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by DuchessLily(f): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2015
Yeye dey smell. Gullible peeps and Fake prophets everywhere

D problem she is looking for solution for , might have been caused by herself..

Lets learn to Pray out our miracles ourselves. We all have same access to God
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2015
nkemdi89:
If the so call miracle had worked there wouldn't have been any court case. As far as am concerned both are guilty of criminal act cos the intention and guilty mind is present. Find out that she wants to use that oil to commit OBT, but the hunter became the hunted. Behind the beautiful faces of most ladies today lies a mysterious masquarade . Only God will save most of us.

Honest talk from a female. I love this girl!

1 Like

Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by popularbig: 11:34am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Obascoetubi: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2015
XBLadez:
No be new story jare tongue a lot of you girls can do it
why they wash private parts with anointed oil?
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by XBLadez: 11:37am On Apr 15, 2015
Obascoetubi:
why they wash private parts with anointed oil?
To trap any man that goes there
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by stephenqueen: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecidedundecided
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 15, 2015
tunwumi:
Funny.

Why washing the thing that best conditions for it is smelling. If u was it clean infections go enter and u come they oil am. Na for action shocked
can't comprehend dx. What are you saying.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by lozanni(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
TooNoisy:
If I were the 'pastor', I will ask to apply the 'anointing oil' myself..... and you know what happens next smiley smiley

lmao. I am sure the sharp guy did something like that, that is what must have really annoyed the lady when she realised that she had been scammed.
Na 'do and follow' jazz she bin dey look for?
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Fabdedon(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
my babe wetness alone fit supply Nigeria oil for 3 years
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by charliemomoh(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Disception since d dayz of eve...
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by KingTom(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2015
Fabdedon:
my babe wetness alone fit supply Nigeria oil for 3 years
Blood of Jesus!!! shocked shocked
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by popularbig: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2015
[left][/left] angryok
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
I hate make girl too dey wet,it makes me cum fast... angry
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by jamillion: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2015
But that's not stealing! Its bussiness, an agreement between the two parties. I wonder under which act of justice will magisterate judge dis case since its not a forcefull act.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by stephenqueen: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Na you dey cause Candidiasis for we girls ba? grin
werey grin
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by stephenqueen: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2015
alberto2k:

stephenqueen oya comu, come buy Hydraulic oil for lagmoskuit grin
If I tear u slap en undecidedundecided
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Fabdedon(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2015
pour sand to increase friction grin
Ipledge:
I hate make girl too dey wet,it makes me cum fast... angry
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by 2dice(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:
When anointing oil don turn hypo na..I no say dat woman pusĀ§y don wide pass Atlantic ocean na why she wash am with anointing oil to bring more clients .Women has been a cheat since the days of Adam and evegrin grin grin
Cc: jacksparrow1207
Kingtom
Alberto2k
Orijin101
2dice
Ipledge
Prettythicksme
Come see wetin ma eye see.G
some women mumu
no be small
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by KingTom(m): 11:51am On Apr 15, 2015
stephenqueen:

werey grin
mumu you go spend one hour dey check wetin Candidiasis mean grin grin
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by appini: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2015
The said pastor should sue her back for lack of faith
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Fabdedon(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
Blood of Jesus!!! shocked shocked
hehehe if nah lie ask alberto2k
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2015
Fabdedon:

pour sand to increase friction grin
Sand don enter your kini before?u go cry
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Crixina(f): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=eleko1 post=32735448]gullible pipu buying/paying for Miracle[/quote yesterday I was at a saloon listening to 2girls talk.

Girl 1:why don't I see you in church anymore?

Girl 2:Abeg that our church,them no dey work for person again(pls note work in this sense is giving certain prophecies).na because them don know me well now,Na only newcomers them dey look face now.

Girl 1:Na true o!

Girl 2:e get another one wey I dey go now every Thursday,that one dey always do work for me o....

I couldn't believe my ears.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by stephenqueen: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:
mumu you go spend one hour dey check wetin Candidiasis mean grin grin
Mumu grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier) / Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.