Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part (47891 Views)

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos) / Ogun Teacher Caught Sucking Student's Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Fourwinds: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
mohioma:
Heard d news dis morning on radio dat d woman wanted to to make huge sales via her private part hence d need for special anointing oil. However d burble got busted when d target sales wasn't forthcoming
ok. I get it now.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Fourwinds: 1:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Missmossy:
I wonder what was the ish with her down there. Such a gullible woman, i blame her more.
someone just confirmed it dat he heard on radio dis morning. she did it to attract more customers but did not archieved its purpose.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Fourwinds: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Missmossy:
I wonder what was the ish with her down there. Such a gullible woman, i blame her more.
nawa for girls ooo. d moment dey know d power of dat thing., dey emback on a journey...using it to manioulate guys
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by jascon1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
XBLadez:

Are you working with STG? wink
Before before not now again. I left them some years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by eazy222: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Watin carry am go dat place...
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Mufasa27(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
that's one of the many reasons why I need to be a pastor
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by XBLadez: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
jascon1:

Before before not now again. I left them some years ago
Ok, I asked because of the Jascon
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by LeSaint(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
mulante:
If they can charge him for obtaining money under false pretenses for a faith based healing. Then they should charge all other pastors to court for the same thing.

There's no way they can prove that the oil will or will not work for the purpose it was intended. That's why it's caled "faith based", there's no proof for it.

That the woman decided to pay that much out of her own volition and conviction on the efficacy of the oil na her own palaver. I doubt that there's any church not involved in this kind of hustle. They should go down too with these men.

Absolutely!
Even a 2nd year law student can spring them from that charge.
Goes to show the folly and tragedy of indoctrination!
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
WOMEN will always Fall my hand ...
Y...?

It's high time we OPENED Up their skulls and checked their CONTENTS
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by sinaj(f): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fourwinds:
wow.!!! I so much like d back ground of ur dp. love nature

fenkz smiley
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by mogboyelade(f): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Maybe the kittycat has decay and she's trying to turn the place to a palace for men. I wouldn't know why a matured woman will be putting oil in a delicate place like that.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
folabayo1:
Iranu abasha
Iranu abasha
Iranu abasha undecided
in phyno's and olamide's voice shey?
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by folabayo1(f): 5:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
chukingchuks:
in phyno's and olamide's voice shey?
u garrit wink
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by ShakurM(m): 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
luvprince4real:
There is a proverb in my place. "A person who uses an elephant to set trap what animal is he expecting to catch?" Dat lady must have invested 390k in her private part 4 maximum profit (men with 1m above).

By d way d judge must investigate the private part as evidence to ascertain d true nature of d innuendo.

Gals,,, investing in private part since d days of Eve.
very good profound proverb! Lmao, make judge investigate Private part!
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Courageous1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
nekaa:
So that what will happen to it after she washes it ? like it will turn to super Obo or what ?

That's the question on my mind. I am surprised at how desparate some people are.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by ebukaOtika(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
I call this FOOLISHNESS SEASON 9
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by toseensbm19(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dis nah d highest case of ignorance oh
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2015
XBLadez:
No be new story jare tongue a lot of you girls can do it

Ladies anything for miracle..esp when it comes to bearing child and having husband..why 're most women so vulnerable.Once they hear he is a pastor/prophet is like they 're now under a spell and can do anything.I can't get married to lady that runs to pastor over every little problem.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by XBLadez: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2015
BiggyB242:

Ladies anything for miracle..esp when it comes to bearing child and having husband..why 're most women so vulnerable.Once they hear he is a pastor/prophet is like they 're now under a spell and can do anything.I can't get married to lady that runs to pastor over every little problem.
I'm telling you. They're always desperate and can go extra miles
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by jascon1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
XBLadez:

Ok, I asked because of the Jascon
you u work for jascon? Men I run for greener pasture o. STG won bend my life b4
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by XBLadez: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
you u work for jascon? Men I run for greener pasture o. STG won bend my life b4
Lol! I'm still there. But na for Lagos o
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by jascon1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
XBLadez:

Lol! I'm still there. But na for Lagos o
wow! DA one Na history for me now o. Hope them day pay u well so?
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by XBLadez: 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
wow! DA one Na history for me now o. Hope them day pay u well so?
If you know STG very well you'd know how they treat black staff grin I no fit shout, Bros. We just thank God
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by jascon1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
XBLadez:

If you know STG very well you'd know how they treat black staff grin I no fit shout, Bros. We just thank God
naija no go change. My dear if u go fit work Ur way go south south e for better pass o.
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by XBLadez: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
naija no go change. My dear if u go fit work Ur way go south south e for better pass o.
Of course, I have that at the back of my mind. I no fit place my hope on STG
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by jascon1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
XBLadez:

Of course, I have that at the back of my mind. I no fit place my hope on STG
as a sharp guy. U no every Na. Just do some more certifications n find Ur way. Me Na for water I hammer the nail o way I take jack
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by XBLadez: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
as a sharp guy. U no every Na. Just do some more certifications n find Ur way. Me Na for water I hammer the nail o way I take jack
Lmao! grin shey u come from Bayelsa?
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by jascon1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
XBLadez:

Lmao! grin shey u come from Bayelsa?
gbo gbo ero. omo I be omo naija o. Not Bayelsa sha but if Na bayelsa dem day grind the peppair, my place of origin go change o
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by XBLadez: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
gbo gbo ero. omo I be omo naija o. Not Bayelsa sha but if Na bayelsa dem day grind the peppair, my place of origin go change o
Lol! Ok. Na because u mention water. That's why I asked
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by jascon1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
XBLadez:

Lol! Ok. Na because u mention water. That's why I asked
no o. Na button Na carry me go water o
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by XBLadez: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
jascon1:
no o. Na button Na carry me go water o
Ok, now I get your point
Re: Woman Pays 390K To Buy Anointing Oil For Her Private Part by jascon1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
XBLadez:

Ok, now I get your point
yeah. Which department u day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) / Tenant Pushes Lagos Landlady To Death Over Door Closure / How I Murdered Sheikh Goni Aisami - John Gabriel (Soldier)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.