Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Spain TYPE D Student Visa Financial Requirements. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spain TYPE D Student Visa Financial Requirements. (1291 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spain TYPE D Student Visa Financial Requirements. by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2015
What are the financial requirements (bank statement financial history) required for a TYPE D student visa? I want to know how much I need in my account prior to applying for a visa, and how long it needs to have been there for.

Thanks.
Re: Spain TYPE D Student Visa Financial Requirements. by tdayof(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2015
muztapha:
What are the financial requirements (bank statement financial history) required for a TYPE D student visa? I want to know how much I need in my account prior to applying for a visa, and how long it needs to have been there for.

Thanks.
tried checking for you but couldn't find any clue.. Try calling the embassy and ask them
Re: Spain TYPE D Student Visa Financial Requirements. by holyboss: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
check on threads related to Spain travel, Am sure you will find enough answers their.

btw, what program r u goin for? graduate or undergraduate?
Re: Spain TYPE D Student Visa Financial Requirements. by 1andonly: 9:12am On Apr 16, 2015
muztapha:

Thanks.

I have scoured the internet and Nairaland and I couldn't get sufficient info about student visas to spain. Had to join NL just to link up with the first person that seems to be interested in a Spanish student visa on NL. Pls can you inbox me or something. I intend going to Barcelona this fall but the process seems to be too cumbersome. I already have like 70% of the info you need.
Re: Spain TYPE D Student Visa Financial Requirements. by 1andonly: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2015
Amongst other things, I would like to know which hospital provides medical certificate for the Spanish embassy, how much this costs, how much legalization of documents would most likely cost, how much interpretation of documents would cost and a couple of other queries...
Re: Spain TYPE D Student Visa Financial Requirements. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2015
tdayof:
tried checking for you but couldn't find any clue.. Try calling the embassy and ask them

Called them about 20 times in the last 24 hours, they don't pick up at all.
Re: Spain TYPE D Student Visa Financial Requirements. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
muztapha:

Called them about 20 times in the last 24 hours, they don't pick up at all.

Same. Kept it on redial, it's like they don't even know it rings.

(1) (Reply)

Going Back Home? OMG!! / Would You Love To Backpack With Me Through The USA / Video Of The Underwater Pictures Changing The Face OF Yankari Games Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.