Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,840 members, 7,844,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. (7033 Views)

Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Screen And Confirm Me Or Refund My Money.- Amaechi To AP / Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by ifyan(m): 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
A7:
Just imagine how things will turn out if he's made minister of Niger delta.

Hearts will explode like balloon.

Funny you.

If that one happen Kai! Chai! .

N D people go know. ........

You know. ....
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Mt1st: 2:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
undecided
BrosPeter:

Sorry I forgot this was Ayodele Rotimi, in the spirit of "change" I will change the picture soon. grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
Anywhere loosers are gathered, holy ghost fire pursue them!
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by kolomax(m): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
YOU can go and jump into the nearest lagoon... either you like it or not Hausa gonna rule us and you can't do any sh*it to it in fact you gonna lick their butt so fvck off
BrosPeter:

Speak for yourself you coward.
You have your opinion I have mine. If your attitude is to serve Hausa till you die then let it be.

Myself and my children also deserve to rule this country without muslims making it ungovernable for me.
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:
From what I understand about these people saying amaechi betrayed Gej, they are just extremly hypocrital.

I went through a thread on nairaland around 2013 many people were mocking amaechi when peg shouted at him publicly. We were all alive when the police blocked his entrance into the govt house. We were all alive when his plane was grounded with heavily armed soldiers surrounding him. He won chairman of governors forum but gej said 16 is greater than 19 in favour of the same northerner you people are making noise about. We were all alive when he was suspended from pdp for no good reason so its stup1d to say that he betrayed his brother. He went to APC for good and he will handsomely be rewarded with love, trust and appointment.
You can go to hell. Were you not mocking him when peg was bullying him? Mtchew

You can't say it better. The truth is poor deserve the leaders they get. Watch as wike will ruin port Harcourt. Rivers will be a land to raise up funds for Pdp. he will also be paying PEJ regularly. People just dnt like the truth

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by oluspencer(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

We Niger Deltans will have a laugh at Amaechi's expense he brought it on himself.

Ameachi is a winner and has always been a winner, he will be the next minister for Niger delta. He will be incharge of u and your hereos. All hail Rotimi Chibuke Ameachi.
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

You be malu, I don't talk to malu, go and rear your cattle or shine my shoes.

That's honest living, something an Igbo man will never know. Shameless thieves and goons! You people are like a plague on this country and very soon, we will Synthesize your antidote.
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

Speak for yourself you coward.
You have your opinion I have mine. If your attitude is to serve Hausa till you die then let it be.

Myself and my children also deserve to rule this country without muslims making it ungovernable for me.

Just because a Fulani (not Hausa) man is ruling, it doesn't mean you serve fulanis or Hausas. A true leader is supposed to be the person serving the people, not the other way round.
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by seankafor(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
EzioAuditore:

That's honest living, something an Igbo man will never know. Shameless thieves and goons! You people are like a plague on this country and very soon, we will Synthesize your antidote.
but we own half of the business in ur territory.... U control power but yet ur children barely feeds, go to school, foolish tribalistic entity
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
seankafor:
but we own half of the business in ur territory.... U control power but yet ur children barely feeds, go to school, foolish tribalistic entity

That's the lie you idiots tell each other to feel better about yourselves, the thing is, if Nigerians choose to exterminate you, it will not affect us in any negative way, how many are you anyways? But I think your lives should be spared, after all in every society there are always jesters, village drunks and those who claim to have more than they do, because this is what summarizes the Igbo race, I am proudly a tribalist, but in my case the igbos are my problem. They are of no use, all they do is tarnish the image of Nigerians, thank God other countries are starting to mark your tribe I hate that I have to share my nationality with shameless useless unethical failures.
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
seankafor:

That's the lie you tell each other to feel better about yourselves. How many are you anyway? I am not a tribalist, not in the traditional sense anyway, just that I hate your race. I hate that I have to share my nationality with you wankers.
Thank God other countries are starting to mark you. Useless and unethical race. I don't know about you but I assure you that I and my children are doing much better than you ever just will. BTW, you need grammar lessons.
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Inkman(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
when Weak-A shows rivers people
his true form which is already visible
to us...
Rivers people will cry for an Amaechi
only then will they know who their
true betrayers are...
I pray its not too late by then.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by darnley16(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
ionsman:

I am also from Niger Delta . Forget all these talks abeg.
2nded, I just don't understand the hate against Amaechi
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by appini: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
why do u people rejoice in foolishness. The same way u abused buhari till he became ur president, the same way u voted against ambode and still failed, the same amaechi dt will still be a minister above yr govnrs...

Well, u always fail...

Did you said minister above a governor..??
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by abubkhr: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Amechi my hero you already made it in life. Governor of Rivers for good 8 years+Chairman Nigeria's governors forum and then director general APC presidential campaign. Next only god knows, and somebody is here raining insult on you shame. Amechi the Lion the sky is your limit. Haters you know the drill.
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by ologbagi: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Going through all the threads, I got disturbed by the utterances against Amaechi and really felt bad about the understanding of who he was, is and had always been.

Amaechi had always been a radical fighter from inception. He hates been looked down on and was always ready to fight to prove a point.

Remember how he fought to get his seat as the governor of River state after his ticket was stolen away from him via manipulation of the PDP party chieftains.

I never liked him not until he won that seat singlehandedly and went on to enquire about his person, achievements and programs for River state people from a friend who kept singing his praise.

It takes a lion hearted man to fight the entire presidency, party and opposition to a standstill.

Who amongst you would like to be ridiculed by your own brother's power drunk wife publicly and will not kick.

To be honest, I respect his courage, bravery and intelligence. His man worthy of a much better post than ministerial rather SSG fits him more.

Amaechi if he finds APC going outside the promise made to the people, he can fight, kick and even pull out from the party. Amaechi, I respect you.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by ibisko04: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
BrosPeter:

We Niger Deltans will have a laugh at Amaechi's expense he brought it on himself.
Amechi deserves celebration from you guys.
He is a lion as you called him in your original post.
He is one of the most foresighted fellow from the Niger Delta region.
When the history of Nigeria political struggle is to be written, Amechi is one of the principal characters.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by philips70(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Can Seun create a separate forum for foolish semi-literate touts while another for reasonable minded and forward thinking people?
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by frankyychiji(f): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
....the same amaechi dt will still be a minister above yr govnrs... Says Slidewaxie

An appointed minister now above an elected governor?? LMAO!!
#onlyInapc
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by tit(f): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
ladibright:
Ds isnt fair. RIVERS pple r ingrates.

na your papa be ingrate
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by ladibright(f): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
tit:

na your papa be ingrate
after all dt Amaechi did for U guyz, u stil mock n ridicule him. I dont hav words for u, u r such a fool n ur profile pix tells it all. So sweetie, honestly, u r depriving a village somewhere of a/an fool/idiot!
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by stanech: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
taxi driver. lol

the Judas of ubia

the gay fella

make him go resume his boy boy work jare.

he should handover even b4 may 29
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2015
appini:

Did you said minister above a governor..??
yes, ds is Nigeria, and a minister is above a govnr. Were the APC govnrs whose allocations were frustrated thru the finance minister able to do a thing?

Were the senators able to do anything to diezani and odua?

Were the educational policies not decided by the minster of education?

Bros park well
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Iype(m): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2015
Reserve my comment till may 28
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by appini: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
yes, ds is Nigeria, and a minister is above a govnr. Were the APC govnrs whose allocations were frustrated thru the finance minister able to do a thing?

Were the senators able to do anything to diezani and odua?

Were the educational policies not decided by the minster of education?

Bros park well

Na wao
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:
From what I understand about these people saying amaechi betrayed Gej, they are just extremly hypocrital.

I went through a thread on nairaland around 2013 many people were mocking amaechi when peg shouted at him publicly. We were all alive when the police blocked his entrance into the govt house. We were all alive when his plane was grounded with heavily armed soldiers surrounding him. He won chairman of governors forum but gej said 16 is greater than 19 in favour of the same northerner you people are making noise about. We were all alive when he was suspended from pdp for no good reason so its stup1d to say that he betrayed his brother. He went to APC for good and he will handsomely be rewarded with love, trust and appointment.
See your life?
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Chiaka(f): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Keep your thoughts.
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Chiaka(f): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Bastard tribalist. You thinki Amaechi is your slave? I can't take 2/10 of what Amaechi suffered without decamping to a better party. Idiots

Proofs that you are not from Niger Delta but impersonating. lol! No offence
Re: Amaechi To Get The Position He'd Always Wanted. by Chiaka(f): 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
ibisko04:

Amechi deserves celebration from you guys.
He is a lion as you called him in your original post.
He is one of the most foresighted fellow from the Niger Delta region.
When the history of Nigeria political struggle is to be written, Amechi is one of the principal characters.

No probs collect am we don dash una!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hurray !!! Hausa To Become Nigeria's Second Official Language / Police Not Planning To Arrest, Kill Dino Melaye – Spokesman / Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.