Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos (42505 Views)

Young Thief Asked To Swim In Delta After Being Apprehended. Photos / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé / Kidnapped Woman Reunites With Her Family In Delta After Being Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fourwinds:
yes even a woman in charge of petroleum. not worth it at all
Yes o, they don't wort it.
Life is so precious and to be married and stay married is not by force. embarassed
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Fourwinds: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Svelteb:
Though heartbreaks like is very hard to manage but seriously suicide isnt the answer. He didn't marry her fine, but has dat act written her off? O ma see oo, she just wasted her life and gave her family a reason 2 mourn dis yr fah.
she must have enjoyed dat guys company for her to do it
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Fourwinds: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lilimax:

Yes o, they don't wort it.
Life is so precious and to be married and stay married is not by force. embarassed
true.!!
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by acada111(f): 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na only introduce, u introduce am o!! What of the ladies that got jilted after the introduction ceremony had already taken place?
Nonsensical nonsense....all because of a dick that doesn't even spew gold. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by mezebel(f): 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lilimax:

I don't need to walk in her shoe to know what betrayal is all about.
The marriage does not work out is that why I should kill myself?

It seems they guy has done her introduction before loosing his job thereby calling the marriage a quit...
Whatever, she ought not to have killed herself.

Better suitors are all over smiley
do u know how many sutors she rejected while waiting for the slowpoke of a guy? All dis lagos business men self. Na so so mumu dem be
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by LEXYCOM: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Odeee......I will rather kill myself than commit suicide
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
mezebel:
do u know how many sutors she rejected while waiting for the slowpoke of a guy? All dis lagos business men self. Na so so mumu dem be
Don't generalise? We have a lot Lagos business men that are sound and and God fearing smiley
I guess what made the man to back off the relationship could be that he lost his job shortly after his introduction to the girls family.
May be people started telling him that the girl will bring ill luck to him if hey eventually get married. Just saying smiley
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by tete7000(m): 2:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lilimax:
What for angry?
Why should you kill yourself cos a man did not marry you undecided?.
The best thing to do is to pick up yourself and continue with your life. You may not know what God
has averted for you in the future by that singular act.

No man is worth dying for embarassed

6 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. 7 Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:6-8 )

What about the bolded?
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by uyosolo: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
LEXYCOM:
Odeee......I will rather kill myself than commit suicide
true talk,ppl shd learn hw to kill demselves dan commit suicide...her body is dere enjoyin d peace dat comes wit death nd ppl r here judgin her,jst bcs she did nt knw hw to kil herself
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by kelvinlink: 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
clubone0501:
A case of crass mental health. ..O lord the day I will love anyone(my future kids excluded) more than myself. ...send one of ur angels to slap me back to my senses. .

keep ur orders and enquiries coming

bro sup. hw much for your window blinds? width.........7, length.......5.
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
No matter what , A BROKEN RELATIONSHP will always be better than a BROKEN MARRIAGE..
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
DukeNija:
Yay! The girl graduated from my department.. Choiii shocked
Even as a graduate, your Grammar still appears FUCKT UP...

Y...?
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Strongfaze(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
R.I.P. Egoli. #you refused to call her full name but you mentioned the full name of one of her family members, na wa o.#
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by wrench: 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by DrGroove(f): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Hmmmph!

Anyway,
I won't blame GMB if he doesn't appoint Igbos as important ministers. I mean, see the Finance, Petroleum and former Aviation minsters
He shouldn't
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by jamillion: 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wrong choice sad
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Christmasdon(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
It is a very sad one if u must ask me.
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by skimmy39: 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by DrGroove(f): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
6 months after introduction and no marriage, a reasonable lady suppose to know the guy may have other plans. She should be prepared for "dumping" n open up her mind for a new relationship, if possible.
But that stupidity people Call LOVE won't let them use their brains.
How can a lady wait 3 years for a man without plan B whereas the man has up to Plan Z?

Foolish waiting!!

I don't pity her
If after all the deceit and scam our men play in relationships and openly brag about it , a lady refuses to learn,still stucking all her eggs in one basket,that's her business...

To hell with her
HML to the smart man joor
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by debbydee(f): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
mumu dey worry am
serious foolishness
die because of who
when plenty men dey town
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by debbydee(f): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
DrGroove:
6 months after introduction and no marriage, a reasonable lady suppose to know the guy may have other plans. She should be prepared for "dumping" n open up her mind for a new relationship, if possible.
But that stupidity people Call LOVE won't let them use their brains.
How can a lady wait 3 years for a man without plan B whereas the man has up to Plan Z?

Foolish waiting!!

I don't pity her
If after all the deceit and scam our men play in relationships and openly brag about it , a lady refuses to learn,still stucking all her eggs in one basket,that's her business...

To hell with her
HML to the smart man joor

but guy you wicked ooo you still went ahead to type hml to the man.
i dont support the lady either.
the ought to be disciplined.
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by DukeNija(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
kayciano:

Even as a graduate, your Grammar still appears FUCKT UP...

Y...?

Mumu.. cry
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by todayguest(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
clubone0501:
A case of crass mental health. ..O lord the day I will love anyone(my future kids excluded) more than myself. ...send one of ur angels to slap me back to my senses. .

keep ur orders and enquiries coming
(lol) @". . .send one of your angels to slap me back to my senses"
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by omarhlichanwa: 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Like seriously....she died for love,but love is still alive.broken relationship is better than divorce.maybe God has seen the both of them were not meant to be,for crying out loud,why would she have done such?
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by todayguest(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Eberex:
I'm reading ''its not worth killing yourself for'' , ''its not worth dying for''.....who una dey advise? na person wey don die?
no!the people following the thread.
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Undisputable1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
What a waste of the precious life out of stupidity.
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by 1dafullymade(f): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
wrench:
babe, you don talk am all, e no easy. I got betrayed too by a girl I so much cherished, it wasn't moving on, till today I still feel a pang of pain.
itz all gud dear, diaz always light at d end of d tunnel...it is well,ok?

1 Like

Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Suicide is a crime.
Why kill yourself over a love affair or marriage when you can have another life that will open new doors of hope to you?[/size]
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by tellmesome(f): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
VERY CHILDDISH
Re: Girl Kills Herself In Delta After Her Fiancé Wedded Another Girl In Lagos by uyosolo: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
wrench:
babe, you don talk am all, e no easy. I got betrayed too by a girl I so much cherished, it wasn't moving on, till today I still feel a pang of pain.
bro true tlk,its easier to tlk,bt its nt easy to knw hw d shoes feels...its well,whr dere is life dere is hope,no mata hw many yrs d pain lasts,dere wud alwys be a hapi endin som day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Escape By Throwing Money Into Crowd In Warri / Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) / Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.