Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,562 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos (32491 Views)

Take Quit Notice Serious, MASSOB Warns Igbo / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Attack On Nd’igbo, Ojukwu: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
The Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has warned the former Minister of Defence, Gen. Theophilus Y. Danjuma and Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu to stop making cynical statements against the Igbos and their
leadership.
A statement issued by MASSOB leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike said that MASSOB would not keep its hand akimbo and watch the name of its founder being dragged to the mud in the name of playing politics.
Chief Uwazuruike was reacting to a statement
credited to Gen. Danjuma that the Nigerian /Biafran Civil war was prolonged because the Biafran warlord,
Late Dim. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, did not concede victory when Enugu fell.
The MASSOB leader said that Gen. Yakubu Gowon refused to abide by the Aburi Accord because people like Gen. Danjuma advised him not to abide by the
accord and thereby prolonged the war and caused the blood flow.
Uwazuruike who spoke through his personal
Assistant and the Nnewi North Regional
Administrator, Emmanuel Omenka said, “he has been insulting Ojukwu, what is the concern of Ojukwu in the conceding of victory to General Mohammadu Buahri
(rtd) by President Goodluck Jonathan”.
“If Danjuma and his cohorts did not support Gowon, the war would have been averted”, he declared.
On the statement which was credited to the Oba Rilwan Akiolu of lagos state that Igbos in Lagos would perish in the Lagoon within seven days if they failed to vote for the All Progressive Congress, APC gubernatorial candidate, MASSOB reiterated that the Oba’s threat was that of a dreaming man.
“The threat is null and void and of no effect because the Oba has no such power to threaten Igboman”, he
stated.

Source:-www.sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=114549

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by siraj1402(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Don't worry,the general will take care of you when the time comes. As regard to Oba's statement, the truth need to be said only I'm avoiding discussing ethnicity here.Are Yoruba nor tolerant enough?Can a Yoruba man be a commissioner let alone his status raised to the tittle of Obi of Onitsha in Igbo land?Now they were claiming they have the highest investment in Abuja with that they are entitle to FCT ministers. Are they not the same set of people who left Abuja for the fair there will be crisis?Let them go and sit down.MASSOB ko MUSAU ni.To those attacking me on what I said that the general will take care of you.He will take care of you and you will forget biafra and will only remember been a Nigeria.

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by illiad: 1:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
You guys in MASSOB should expend your energies readying for the evil day.

Apc will take us home, when the problems they're cooking is finally done. Its a blessing in disguise but we must once more be ready to do the battle.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Shut up you sell outs...am an Igbo and a Nigerian. Stop with this Biafra nonsense!

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by sKeetz(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
undecided

6 Likes

Igbos everyday...

12 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Beehshorp(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ever since buhari won I took a leave from everything internet and now am back because i can proudly say that there is no future in APC since buhari is old and tinubu is old I see amaechi okorocha and oshiomoleboshiomole becoming kingpin in dat party

As for oba rilwan akiolu I think he is high on a glass of orijin

35 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by yurme(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fp Na em sabi *btw* I tnk God 4 erritin cos I'm +1 2day #teamapril

7 Likes

massob is finally becoming sensible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by sexymoma(f): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
siraj1402:
Don't worry,the general will take care of you when the time comes.
Is he the messiah.. since buhari don enter we nor rest for this site... Like he s gonna make paracetamol cure HIV....
Some pple been think say because we don get change now.... make petrol be 20naira per litre grin

32 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by condralbede(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
ok.....Waiting for d last warning!!
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Franchise21(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Next
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by ishiamu(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
siraj1402:

Shoro niyen??

General ko general ni

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by chynie: 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
well said sir, i salute u. but what is MASSOB sef

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by bastien: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ok, I just dey watch der drama
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Loool,i thought after the elections that such utterance would have died down,but no,its beginning to resurface.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
All that's been on the news is "Igbo this, Igbo that".

Can we just let sleeping dogs lie?

we are still battling issues in the North, let's not add fuel to a raging fire.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by lydelara(f): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
They have heard yu
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Motolank: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Enough jare.....................! better things are there to do... undecided

Whatever anyone of them says again shouldn't be in the news may be that will remove their felders cool

Nigeria presently doesn't have time to take care of any CHICKEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Ilekeh(f): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
siraj1402:

lol grin

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by duni04(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Today is bash Igbo(hemp) day. I really don't pity those people, they deserve all the bashing they're getting grin

10 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Gpw7643: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Bacteriocin(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
O ma wa ga bayi o. Eyin lojojumo bi ekun apa oko je.

9 Likes

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by allanphash7(m): 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na our Oba of lagos unna dey warn

Try shit and smell yourself

Dis ibo people sha

Chai

Make dem just release only me for unna make i singlehandedly chop unna raw

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by ruggedboy01: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Am just watching Nigeria on my 3D......
Praying to baba God make this war every region is wishing for not come to pass, because we all gonna suffer for it
NB Thank God my visa is ready sha cheesy grin
Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Goahead(m): 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Biafra shall be actualized inshallah

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Is it now that you guys are hearing about this? The earlier these losers realize how irrelevant they are, the better for them and their sympathizers.. undecided

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image / AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage / Godfathers At War With Godsons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.