Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) (63385 Views)

El-Rufai Curses Senators Shehu Sani, Hunkuyi, La’ah For Opposing $350M Loan / Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics) / Arrest CAN President Ayokunle, Danjuma La’ah - Council Of Imams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by dainformant(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
The Senator representing Southern Kaduna senatorial zone, Mr. Danjuma La’ah, on Thursday disclosed that his Kaduna residence was invaded by armed policemen numbering about a hundred. Read the press statement below;

This morning, 9th March, 2017, my Kaduna residence was invaded by armed policemen, MOPOL and plainclothesmen numbering about a hundred.They came in trucks, buses and pick-up vans around 5am, forced my security man at gunpoint to open the gate. Under gunpoint and without tendering any search warrant from any court of law, starting destructive search on my house. They used knives to tear open my furniture, broke louvers of my doors, broke and tossed things around and destroyed the delicately plastered ceiling of my bedroom and entered the roof.

In the course of their search, they took away a pump action gun with its official permit granted me since 2008.

My two nephews, Friday Batan and Samson Tanko, who were in the house were manhandled by the armed security personnel and taken away to an unknown place. I am yet to established contact with them.

Also my wristwatches, expensive jewelleries belonging to my wife are carted away.

I am yet to ascertain the extent of missing valuables in the residence.

I was informed about the incident while I was in Abuja.

I cannot also establish if something very incriminating have not been planted in my residence as part of the orchestrated plot to not only rubbish my integrity but criminalise me with the aim of prosecuting me.

This is in furtherance to the several interrogation and psychological harassment that the SSS in Abuja has meted out to me ever since I call Governor Nasir el-Rufai to order this year over his clearly biased stand against Southern Kaduna natives in the ongoing genocide there.

It is on record that some Christian clerics from Southern Kaduna have also been quizzed by the SSS over their condemnation of the killings of members of their congregation.

Some youths leaders, Journalists, and social commentators all from Southern Kaduna have been arrested and charged to court over innocuous comments on the ongoing killings in Southern Kaduna starting from last year.

I therefore wish to put it on notice, that not only are law abiding, harmless natives of Southern Kaduna being maimed, killed and their communities destroyed by Fulani herdsmen - some who Governor Nasir el-Rufai has traced back to some African countries and paid them sums of money - he is making it a crime for anyone to mention the killings. Including the call for lawful self-defence in the face of his failure to stop the killings.

The Governor has not only made it a monopoly to be the one making very inciting and divisive statements over this killings, his clampdown on vocal voices of Southern Kaduna is making it harder for the much needed mutual confidence on the parts of the beleaguered people of Southern Kaduna to look upon him as a fair and trustworthy leader.

I wish to call on the all the people of Southern Kaduna, not to be pushed into carrying the law into their hands no matter the provocation. We must remain focused, hopeful and prayerful, while keeping our eyes over our communities watchfully.

Thank You,
Sign: SENATOR DANJUMA LAAH

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/how-over-100-policemen-carried-out.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by dainformant(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2017

1 Share

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by nero2face: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
ok
Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by Mrbigman1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
It's really bad. Dis guy is not even doing dis in disguise no more.

Hell roofire is an idiot.

Dss Oya come carry me.

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by Vision4God: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is serious

24 Likes

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by yaki84: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hapeceeeeeeee...changi!!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by brunofarad(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Watching closely

1 Like

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is what other people who are not in power go through, everyday.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by ohile: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
all these bloggers can exaggerate eh wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
For only one pesin grin
Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by ALAYORMII: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nigerians can like to exaggerate sha

100 policemen and Mopol

Eberu Olohun

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Good, EFCC and every security apparatus should continue to search the homes of all these useless thieves who have crippled and milk the wealth of Nigeria, we have millions of dollars hidden in several bunkers across the country, useless politicians feeding fat while the masses are suffering grin grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by Built2last: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Power rascality....only in Nigeria.

And you can't sue police in this country and get justice.

Take heart oga. It comes with change.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by SalamRushdie: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
It can never be well with Elrufai..till date not a single herdsman caught

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by dhope001(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
APC games

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
over to the Buharideens, tell us how this man sponsors IPOB or anything... Oya tell us

16 Likes

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by winzy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
This country is turning into something else... Where a few person supercedes the rule of law! Tufiakwa!

8 Likes

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
100 wetin
How many remain for world war grin grin grin
News for Nigeria na wahala

3 Likes

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by Ghostscript(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
I reserve my comment
Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by Noblesoul123: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Words fail me.

I don't even know how to react to this.

Let's wait for their defenders to come here and spew rubbish in defense of this obvious act of impunity.

All these nonsense resumed as soon as we got news that somebody is coming back after almost 2 months.

I guess Libyan herdsmen will soon start their rubbish.

Naija tire me abeg

34 Likes

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by spartan117(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
El rufai will be brought to justice someday

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by banana4nana(m): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Not too good

1 Like

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by Djudiz: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
This na commando film ooo. All for one man
Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by Arewa12: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
shocked
Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by chronique(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nigeria is on the brink... If only the idiots in government today, are aware of what the pulse of the land is, they would obviously not be doing what they are doing right now.

10 Likes

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by LAFO: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Buhari is returning tomorrow, dem don resume their rascality abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by Jerryojozy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lawlessness from those who are to enforce the law. where are we heading to? Ipod leader may be right for calling Nigeria a 'Zoo'.

Genius J

9 Likes

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by horlah005: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
am waiting till 2019

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results / Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.